Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 149 150
Support, because then I'd have more accents to choose between for each dragon! :D
Support, because then I'd have more accents to choose between for each dragon! :D
66MHIIb.png
I can totally support this. I really love some dragon breeds, but their poses can be kind of annoying. (see: female imperials) Having a little scroll or something to change it would be lovely!
I can totally support this. I really love some dragon breeds, but their poses can be kind of annoying. (see: female imperials) Having a little scroll or something to change it would be lovely!
Lair/Den Cleanout
I support this purely because I really dislike the male Pearlcatcher model. I always find PC hatchlings with beautiful colours/genes in the auction house, and then I see they're male and I'm like well poop.

If there were a scroll or whatever to change it to the female model (while still being listed as male in the stats box) then I would buy it.
I support this purely because I really dislike the male Pearlcatcher model. I always find PC hatchlings with beautiful colours/genes in the auction house, and then I see they're male and I'm like well poop.

If there were a scroll or whatever to change it to the female model (while still being listed as male in the stats box) then I would buy it.
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
I can't remember if I have supported this earlier but...

SUPPORT!!!

I need so many of these scrolls and I'd be 100% ok with them being expensive gem marketplace item, kinda like a gene or even breed scrolls in terms of price.
I can't remember if I have supported this earlier but...

SUPPORT!!!

I need so many of these scrolls and I'd be 100% ok with them being expensive gem marketplace item, kinda like a gene or even breed scrolls in terms of price.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
For starters, i’m personally initially somewhat against this.
I think that yes, LGBT+ users should be able to represent themselves in their dragons- it is literally a customizable dragon game. However, if somebody wanted a trans or non-binary dragon, couldn’t you just write it out? Or buy an already male or female dragon if you just don’t like the pose of a dragon anyway? I just think there are much simpler solutions to creating a whole new, confusing item.

However, I don’t think it would be a horrible idea if there was some kind of icon or something to tell me a dragon’s pose was changed. I think that for sales purposes, it would be ideal to show that the dragon has had a pose-change. It would also be ideal for lore, if a user other than the dragons owner is writing lore for that dragon, the writer won’t use....wrong pronouns.

Overall, I wouldn’t have a problem with this, if dragons had an icon to show their pose has been changed! I just think FR is ok with it it as well. :)
For starters, i’m personally initially somewhat against this.
I think that yes, LGBT+ users should be able to represent themselves in their dragons- it is literally a customizable dragon game. However, if somebody wanted a trans or non-binary dragon, couldn’t you just write it out? Or buy an already male or female dragon if you just don’t like the pose of a dragon anyway? I just think there are much simpler solutions to creating a whole new, confusing item.

However, I don’t think it would be a horrible idea if there was some kind of icon or something to tell me a dragon’s pose was changed. I think that for sales purposes, it would be ideal to show that the dragon has had a pose-change. It would also be ideal for lore, if a user other than the dragons owner is writing lore for that dragon, the writer won’t use....wrong pronouns.

Overall, I wouldn’t have a problem with this, if dragons had an icon to show their pose has been changed! I just think FR is ok with it it as well. :)
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
I think this is would be cool - specially since some of my dragons would look more cooler (on my opinion) on opposite gender. And having a scroll for it would make things easier - then I wouldn't have to buy new dragon or start breeding project where I could get the right dragon at some point. (I know that with precise planing and all it is done easily but why use all that time when you already have that dragon - just on different gender looks that you wanted)

Supporting!
I think this is would be cool - specially since some of my dragons would look more cooler (on my opinion) on opposite gender. And having a scroll for it would make things easier - then I wouldn't have to buy new dragon or start breeding project where I could get the right dragon at some point. (I know that with precise planing and all it is done easily but why use all that time when you already have that dragon - just on different gender looks that you wanted)

Supporting!
Never surrender, Guardian. Never. There is always a way to glory. —Lord Shaxx
!!!!!!!!!
This would be a blessing!!!
!!!!!!!!!
This would be a blessing!!!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
I still think this would be incredibly confusing on the AH. 99% of the time I don’t look at the Venus/Mars icon to identify the gender, I look at the art. While I do understand wanting to be able to make trans dragons, I personally believe that bios are good enough and a whole lot less confusing.

No Support.
I still think this would be incredibly confusing on the AH. 99% of the time I don’t look at the Venus/Mars icon to identify the gender, I look at the art. While I do understand wanting to be able to make trans dragons, I personally believe that bios are good enough and a whole lot less confusing.

No Support.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
Support!

Honestly, I really don't understand a lot of the 'against' arguments here. If someone puts gems into a dragon, they probably aren't going to turn around and stick it on the AH, or use the forums to sell it to someone who doesn't already know about the pose change. Or if they did, it would be priced high, and at those rates you'd think buyers would bother to check whether the dragon has the venus or mars symbol. There's not much potential for confusion or trouble. It would be a great feature for people who want it, and if you don't like it, don't use it. No problem.
Support!

Honestly, I really don't understand a lot of the 'against' arguments here. If someone puts gems into a dragon, they probably aren't going to turn around and stick it on the AH, or use the forums to sell it to someone who doesn't already know about the pose change. Or if they did, it would be priced high, and at those rates you'd think buyers would bother to check whether the dragon has the venus or mars symbol. There's not much potential for confusion or trouble. It would be a great feature for people who want it, and if you don't like it, don't use it. No problem.
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
Support.
It's not really complex or confusing to me. Maybe coding wise it'd be a big undertaking, but, that's not for us to worry about.

The argument, ' well it'd be too confusing/much effort for me me, because I don't look at the symbols' seems like it could be very easily preventable, for something that can bring a lot of people, a lot of joy.
Plus the AH can narrow search results down - and maybe they can add excluding it from coming up. So it's like, maybe one extra click, but I'd say it's worth it!~

A symbol indicating the pose change would also hopefully be there! Like a cycle symbol, or arrows going opposite directions, or anything idk. - I like the butterfly suggestion a lot!
Support.
It's not really complex or confusing to me. Maybe coding wise it'd be a big undertaking, but, that's not for us to worry about.

The argument, ' well it'd be too confusing/much effort for me me, because I don't look at the symbols' seems like it could be very easily preventable, for something that can bring a lot of people, a lot of joy.
Plus the AH can narrow search results down - and maybe they can add excluding it from coming up. So it's like, maybe one extra click, but I'd say it's worth it!~

A symbol indicating the pose change would also hopefully be there! Like a cycle symbol, or arrows going opposite directions, or anything idk. - I like the butterfly suggestion a lot!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 149 150