Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
Thank you @Xhatol and everyone else on the admin time. @Vely thank you for suggesting this and congratulations! Haku can finally fly [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13931189][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/139312/13931189_350.png[/img][/url] And my weird ridgeback girls can finally look more comfortable even if they grew a sword for a nose! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/666411][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/6665/666411_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20836538][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/208366/20836538_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you @Xhatol and everyone else on the admin time. @Vely thank you for suggesting this and congratulations!

Haku can finally fly
13931189_350.png

And my weird ridgeback girls can finally look more comfortable even if they grew a sword for a nose!
666411_350.png
20836538_350.png
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2020-09-15 07:02:24" ] Thank you @Xhatol and everyone else on the admin time. @Vely thank you for suggesting this and congratulations! Haku can finally fly [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13931189][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/139312/13931189_350.png[/img][/url] And my weird ridgeback girls can finally look more comfortable even if they grew a sword for a nose! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/666411][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/6665/666411_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20836538][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/208366/20836538_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] (left the pings in deliberately) I want to say thank you as well, and a dream that has been in the making for how long? has finally come true. I don't know if I have any dragons I actrually want to use this on right now, but at least I won't be limited to only pose if I want to breed change my dragons, or for my fodder breeders.
DragonSage wrote on 2020-09-15 07:02:24:
Thank you @Xhatol and everyone else on the admin time. @Vely thank you for suggesting this and congratulations!

Haku can finally fly
13931189_350.png

And my weird ridgeback girls can finally look more comfortable even if they grew a sword for a nose!
666411_350.png
20836538_350.png

(left the pings in deliberately)

I want to say thank you as well, and a dream that has been in the making for how long? has finally come true.

I don't know if I have any dragons I actrually want to use this on right now, but at least I won't be limited to only pose if I want to breed change my dragons, or for my fodder breeders.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar I think this might open up more oportunties for breeds for players who dislike one pose, especially for those who dislike one ancient pose but love the other pose
@Jemadar I think this might open up more oportunties for breeds for players who dislike one pose, especially for those who dislike one ancient pose but love the other pose
[quote name="@DragonSage" date="2020-09-15 07:20:22" ] Jemadar I think this might open up more oportunties for breeds for players who dislike one pose, especially for those who dislike one ancient pose but love the other pose [/quote] Oh I know, I am using ancients specifically for fodder breeding and I might end up using this there. I also might have an RB male I might use it on, never figured out what breed he wanted to be, but I like the female poses MUCH better than male (though still not fond of them) Also, just in case it was missed, Skins CAN be used on the pose changed dragons :D
@DragonSage wrote on 2020-09-15 07:20:22:
Jemadar I think this might open up more oportunties for breeds for players who dislike one pose, especially for those who dislike one ancient pose but love the other pose
Oh I know, I am using ancients specifically for fodder breeding and I might end up using this there.

I also might have an RB male I might use it on, never figured out what breed he wanted to be, but I like the female poses MUCH better than male (though still not fond of them)

Also, just in case it was missed, Skins CAN be used on the pose changed dragons :D

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
@Jemadar yep skins can be used. You have to take the skin off to apply the scroll or to change the toggle but otherwise they can wear skins which is quite nice as that was one thing that was debated in this thread if it would be possible or not
@Jemadar yep skins can be used. You have to take the skin off to apply the scroll or to change the toggle but otherwise they can wear skins which is quite nice as that was one thing that was debated in this thread if it would be possible or not
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2020-09-15 07:27:50" ] Jemadar yep skins can be used. You have to take the skin off to apply the scroll or to change the toggle but otherwise they can wear skins which is quite nice as that was one thing that was debated in this thread if it would be possible or not [/quote] Yeah. I figured it would be simply, considering it is just artwork, and applying another layer over the existing artwork, but nice to see that it was actually possible to do. I wonder if they were waiting until the profile revamp so it was easier to do this? or if they just tossed it together (as much as it can be 'tossed together' of course) on a whim?
DragonSage wrote on 2020-09-15 07:27:50:
Jemadar yep skins can be used. You have to take the skin off to apply the scroll or to change the toggle but otherwise they can wear skins which is quite nice as that was one thing that was debated in this thread if it would be possible or not

Yeah. I figured it would be simply, considering it is just artwork, and applying another layer over the existing artwork, but nice to see that it was actually possible to do.

I wonder if they were waiting until the profile revamp so it was easier to do this? or if they just tossed it together (as much as it can be 'tossed together' of course) on a whim?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
My only suggestion now would be to make the Silhouette Scroll symbol less cumbersome­. For instance, I can't wait to remove familiars because I prefer there to be no heart symbol. I value uniformity.... ;-; this will go against the clean layout, no-symbol look. Is this a necessary thing?

Besides that, I'm thrilled.
My only suggestion now would be to make the Silhouette Scroll symbol less cumbersome­. For instance, I can't wait to remove familiars because I prefer there to be no heart symbol. I value uniformity.... ;-; this will go against the clean layout, no-symbol look. Is this a necessary thing?

[quote name="pfvupl" date="2020-09-15 07:35:42" ] My only suggestion now would be to make the Silhouette Scroll symbol less cumbersome­. For instance, I can't wait to remove familiars because I prefer there to be no heart symbol. I value uniformity.... ;-; this will go against the clean layout, no-symbol look. Is this a necessary thing? Besides that, I'm thrilled. [/quote] To be honest, I am not really thrilled about that part either, especially if the dragon isn't using the opposite pose at the moment. I would far prefer it to just show dragons who are using the opposite pose, rather than dragons that have had the scroll applied. Though I can see the reasoning behind having it for all dragons, since the toggle is permanent. However, maybe instead of something on the lair page, so that can be only for when the dragon is pose changed, the dragon page itself can have a marker that says 'this dragon has had the pose change scroll applied' (okay, I cannot spell the actual name of the scroll for the life of me, I never could spell that word :P so it will forever be the pose change scroll to me :D) so that players who buy the dragon know that the dragon already had the scroll applied (so they won't buy a scroll and try to reapply it)
pfvupl wrote on 2020-09-15 07:35:42:

To be honest, I am not really thrilled about that part either, especially if the dragon isn't using the opposite pose at the moment. I would far prefer it to just show dragons who are using the opposite pose, rather than dragons that have had the scroll applied.

Though I can see the reasoning behind having it for all dragons, since the toggle is permanent.

However, maybe instead of something on the lair page, so that can be only for when the dragon is pose changed, the dragon page itself can have a marker that says 'this dragon has had the pose change scroll applied' (okay, I cannot spell the actual name of the scroll for the life of me, I never could spell that word :P so it will forever be the pose change scroll to me :D) so that players who buy the dragon know that the dragon already had the scroll applied (so they won't buy a scroll and try to reapply it)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
It's been six years since this thread went up and it finally happened ya'll!
It's been six years since this thread went up and it finally happened ya'll!
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

WE GOT THE SCROLL OF TRANS UR GENDER ALL HAIL
WE GOT THE SCROLL OF TRANS UR GENDER ALL HAIL
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150