Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair.....TABS o_o
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35
support! especially an exalt and sales tab.
support! especially an exalt and sales tab.
bHeX9bv.png
So much support. I can't get pairs matched up right. I have given up trying to play "Find the dragon that does not live here".

Please just make lairs easier... I mean. really I will click all the ads or whatnot but please I need to be organized!
So much support. I can't get pairs matched up right. I have given up trying to play "Find the dragon that does not live here".

Please just make lairs easier... I mean. really I will click all the ads or whatnot but please I need to be organized!
Stuff will one day go here.
Support!
Support!
nkw.png
SUPPORT!!!!
SUPPORT!!!!
[quote name="HelloForNow" date=2015-02-20 00:13:39] I absolutely support this. I was thinking, for the sake of simplicity, there would automatically be a general tab. The first tab in someones lair when you first enter it. This tab would be where all 'uncategorized' dragons would be placed. Hatchlings and newly bought dragons would automatically be added to this front/first/general tab. This tab could also be used for any other dragons the owner of the layer chooses to place there. From there people can make their own tabs (I say like 10 max?) If you wanted you can make it work a lot like the lair works currently. Every time you want to make a tab, you have to pay some treasure. and/or You are given tabs for free and you buy lair space as you normally do, but you buy from the 'general tab.' and it give you 5 more dragon spaces. From there, you can freely move any of these 5 new dragon spaces to what ever tabs your feel like. ** edit - I went back and read why someone did not support this idea. And I fully see why. To fix part of this, for people who rather not have tabs, we could have it so that if you /only/ have a general tab, it would look as it already does. Tabs would not be required at all, for those who prefer, they could keep everything as it already is. ** (( If there is anything to look to as a guide, I say look to how Chicken Smoothie has their group set up. Im thinking kinda like that in a more general way. With a general group, and then tabs a user can make. )) --- However, I have no idea how any of this would effect how the game works. As I'm simply an artist, I have no real idea how coding and the like works out in the grand scheme of the lair system. From what I can imagine, none of this would be all that simple. With that being said I also don't think it would be impossible. (but again I have no read idea) It could simply be too much time and effort to spend for something too simple. /Though, seems like a lot of people would really appreciate this/ //me included// [/quote]
HelloForNow wrote on 2015-02-20:
I absolutely support this.

I was thinking, for the sake of simplicity, there would automatically be a general tab. The first tab in someones lair when you first enter it. This tab would be where all 'uncategorized' dragons would be placed. Hatchlings and newly bought dragons would automatically be added to this front/first/general tab. This tab could also be used for any other dragons the owner of the layer chooses to place there.

From there people can make their own tabs (I say like 10 max?) If you wanted you can make it work a lot like the lair works currently. Every time you want to make a tab, you have to pay some treasure.
and/or
You are given tabs for free and you buy lair space as you normally do, but you buy from the 'general tab.' and it give you 5 more dragon spaces. From there, you can freely move any of these 5 new dragon spaces to what ever tabs your feel like.

** edit - I went back and read why someone did not support this idea. And I fully see why. To fix part of this, for people who rather not have tabs, we could have it so that if you /only/ have a general tab, it would look as it already does. Tabs would not be required at all, for those who prefer, they could keep everything as it already is. **

(( If there is anything to look to as a guide, I say look to how Chicken Smoothie has their group set up. Im thinking kinda like that in a more general way. With a general group, and then tabs a user can make. ))

---

However, I have no idea how any of this would effect how the game works. As I'm simply an artist, I have no real idea how coding and the like works out in the grand scheme of the lair system. From what I can imagine, none of this would be all that simple. With that being said I also don't think it would be impossible. (but again I have no read idea) It could simply be too much time and effort to spend for something too simple.

/Though, seems like a lot of people would really appreciate this/ //me included//
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
support!
support!
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
SUPPORT
SUPPORT
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
Still want this -supports some more-
Still want this -supports some more-
supportsupportsupport

i'd even be happy with labels, where say pages 1-3 have a lil banner over them with text inside. just something to help organize lairs
supportsupportsupport

i'd even be happy with labels, where say pages 1-3 have a lil banner over them with text inside. just something to help organize lairs
All the yesses!

I desperately need a way to better keep and organize my dragons. Right now they're just in a cluster duck in my lair. Even if we could use blank spaces between them to help organizing, that would be something. But I would prefer, and fully support tabs.
All the yesses!

I desperately need a way to better keep and organize my dragons. Right now they're just in a cluster duck in my lair. Even if we could use blank spaces between them to help organizing, that would be something. But I would prefer, and fully support tabs.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35