Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair.....TABS o_o
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35
I really want a system that makes the lair easier to organize. I, too, want to do a nuzlocke.
I really want a system that makes the lair easier to organize. I, too, want to do a nuzlocke.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Support
Support
9bCvwNq.png
I absolutely support this.

I was thinking, for the sake of simplicity, there would automatically be a general tab. The first tab in someones lair when you first enter it. This tab would be where all 'uncategorized' dragons would be placed. Hatchlings and newly bought dragons would automatically be added to this front/first/general tab. This tab could also be used for any other dragons the owner of the layer chooses to place there.

From there people can make their own tabs (I say like 10 max?) If you wanted you can make it work a lot like the lair works currently. Every time you want to make a tab, you have to pay some treasure.
and/or
You are given tabs for free and you buy lair space as you normally do, but you buy from the 'general tab.' and it give you 5 more dragon spaces. From there, you can freely move any of these 5 new dragon spaces to what ever tabs your feel like.

** edit - I went back and read why someone did not support this idea. And I fully see why. To fix part of this, for people who rather not have tabs, we could have it so that if you /only/ have a general tab, it would look as it already does. Tabs would not be required at all, for those who prefer, they could keep everything as it already is. **

(( If there is anything to look to as a guide, I say look to how Chicken Smoothie has their group set up. Im thinking kinda like that in a more general way. With a general group, and then tabs a user can make. ))

---

However, I have no idea how any of this would effect how the game works. As I'm simply an artist, I have no real idea how coding and the like works out in the grand scheme of the lair system. From what I can imagine, none of this would be all that simple. With that being said I also don't think it would be impossible. (but again I have no read idea) It could simply be too much time and effort to spend for something too simple.

/Though, seems like a lot of people would really appreciate this/ //me included//
I absolutely support this.

I was thinking, for the sake of simplicity, there would automatically be a general tab. The first tab in someones lair when you first enter it. This tab would be where all 'uncategorized' dragons would be placed. Hatchlings and newly bought dragons would automatically be added to this front/first/general tab. This tab could also be used for any other dragons the owner of the layer chooses to place there.

From there people can make their own tabs (I say like 10 max?) If you wanted you can make it work a lot like the lair works currently. Every time you want to make a tab, you have to pay some treasure.
and/or
You are given tabs for free and you buy lair space as you normally do, but you buy from the 'general tab.' and it give you 5 more dragon spaces. From there, you can freely move any of these 5 new dragon spaces to what ever tabs your feel like.

** edit - I went back and read why someone did not support this idea. And I fully see why. To fix part of this, for people who rather not have tabs, we could have it so that if you /only/ have a general tab, it would look as it already does. Tabs would not be required at all, for those who prefer, they could keep everything as it already is. **

(( If there is anything to look to as a guide, I say look to how Chicken Smoothie has their group set up. Im thinking kinda like that in a more general way. With a general group, and then tabs a user can make. ))

---

However, I have no idea how any of this would effect how the game works. As I'm simply an artist, I have no real idea how coding and the like works out in the grand scheme of the lair system. From what I can imagine, none of this would be all that simple. With that being said I also don't think it would be impossible. (but again I have no read idea) It could simply be too much time and effort to spend for something too simple.

/Though, seems like a lot of people would really appreciate this/ //me included//
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
Definitely support!
Customizable tabs (I think of them as categories or rooms) would be really great, and if it's not too much, maybe a short description for each tabs, much like a chapter blurb~
and have the option so the user can opt to use the tab feature or not.
Definitely support!
Customizable tabs (I think of them as categories or rooms) would be really great, and if it's not too much, maybe a short description for each tabs, much like a chapter blurb~
and have the option so the user can opt to use the tab feature or not.
Always support >.>
Always support >.>
moj0Ael.png
Support!
Support!
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
I like the lair groups...kinda remind me of Wajas cave groups. It was much easier to keep thing arranged in groups.
I like the lair groups...kinda remind me of Wajas cave groups. It was much easier to keep thing arranged in groups.
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.png
ISO jewel/gilded/dark F Guar/Noc/WC/Snap M Fae/Spiral Accents
Time FR +1 || Dragon Sales || Item Sales
It would be so great if there was a more effective way to organize, even if the tabs were preset.
It would be so great if there was a more effective way to organize, even if the tabs were preset.
Wiki-wordmark.png
Admins, hear my our cries! Please give us this one thing, I beg you! I'm absolutely horrible at organizing, this would save my life. Maybe also a "Visiting Dragons" tab? Not required, but I'm training a friends dragon for the coli and she can be considered a visiting dragon.
You have my support, I'd love this.
Admins, hear my our cries! Please give us this one thing, I beg you! I'm absolutely horrible at organizing, this would save my life. Maybe also a "Visiting Dragons" tab? Not required, but I'm training a friends dragon for the coli and she can be considered a visiting dragon.
You have my support, I'd love this.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
I'd love this!! Especially with the whole decorating caves thing.... I wouldn't mind paying gems for more caves, too, it'd be a great idea and a good way to bring in more donation money!
I'd love this!! Especially with the whole decorating caves thing.... I wouldn't mind paying gems for more caves, too, it'd be a great idea and a good way to bring in more donation money!
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35