Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair.....TABS o_o
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35
I love this idea! Support! I really dislike the card shuffle that usually bugs out when a nest hatches.
I love this idea! Support! I really dislike the card shuffle that usually bugs out when a nest hatches.
♍
I support being able to name tabs, it gives the most freedom and puts less work on the developers for having to come up with presets and dealing with people requesting presets.
I support being able to name tabs, it gives the most freedom and puts less work on the developers for having to come up with presets and dealing with people requesting presets.
Crackling_Silver.png
Yes, please!
Yes, please!
rvIMLeS.png
SUPPORT. I know they have this option in Khimeros and it made things so much better; you can add categories to your lair, and sub-categories. There can be an unsorted category where newly hatched and bought dragons can appear in.
SUPPORT. I know they have this option in Khimeros and it made things so much better; you can add categories to your lair, and sub-categories. There can be an unsorted category where newly hatched and bought dragons can appear in.
NpvJKj2.png
I support it as well, the current system is messy, visiting other's lairs is tedious, and not interesting, and it could be!
Plus, tabs could be used for lore, and make some lairs really fun to browse.
I support it as well, the current system is messy, visiting other's lairs is tedious, and not interesting, and it could be!
Plus, tabs could be used for lore, and make some lairs really fun to browse.
So much support! I would be thrilled with new lair organization options!
So much support! I would be thrilled with new lair organization options!
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464890.png
Support!
Support!
who up rising they flight
Support as well. Would make breeding projects and everything else that needs organising within the lair so much easier, really.
The cave suggestion could maybe be added as a paid option?
Support as well. Would make breeding projects and everything else that needs organising within the lair so much easier, really.
The cave suggestion could maybe be added as a paid option?
SUPPORT.

A lot of people, like me, breed fandom dragons from things we like. Maybe we could have the option to custom name them to organize them from our other dragons.
SUPPORT.

A lot of people, like me, breed fandom dragons from things we like. Maybe we could have the option to custom name them to organize them from our other dragons.
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
I love this idea!

Preset tabs would be a great start.
I love this idea!

Preset tabs would be a great start.
KDLhMC6.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35