Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair.....TABS o_o
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
SO! i was thinking about a few things, i am very sure that everyone knows and just LOVES *sarcasm* that little bug that screws up your cave when you buy/hatch. Well why not add tabs? I would not go nuts with people can have how many they want. most would prefer them to not be preset however im sure that some standards like below would still be loved. [center] New, Pair, Need Mates, Sells, Exalt [/center] Even if they were preset it would help out on the lovely little bug that is terrorizing everyone. I would not go exceed 10 tabs per person if you allow more then 5 presets :3 Granted when you add something to a tab it might go nuts within that tab, but at least your pairs will not be in your sells/exalt section. Plus with 125 dragons it would help users have some sanity with keeping everything in order. edit - [s]because i cannot seem to type while sleepy[/s] The preset thing is just an idea. I have never coded before so i am not sure if allowing users to make there own or presets would be easier. However to make your own would be LOVED more so then presets XD. I do know that that little bug will be fixed at some point, but like a few of you already said. even if it is fixed something like this would be handy to organize your dragons. I know i only have about 30 without my sells/exalt dragons and i still seem to lose them. searched my cave for about 10min today trying to find one o_o i am honestly scared to have more running around. [b]198 Supports l 1 No Support l 2 Unsure *lost count on the numbers o_o*[/b] Others ideas :3 [quote name="SparkSparkBOOM" date="2014-05-17 12:48:46"]Support. Maybe have some other options for general organization, like Alphabetize and the option to separate by sex, breed, or Flight. The tabs should also be separate from the main lair that contains all the dragons. The only problem with tabs would be keeping purchased dragons from being auto-assigned. If everyone had tabs, somewhere in the dragon's coding would have a tab number it was previously assigned to that might affect it's placement in the new lair. Should be easy enough to clear the tab info upon purchase though.[/quote] *on the buying i would say have a station tab that anything new is sent to. you would then move them to the tab you want them at. [quote name="voidtheassassin" date="2014-11-01 14:49:36"]I like this tabs idea... let me take it a step further. I would like to see a set of tabs in the dragon lair as well but with a little twist where each tab is a different cave where you can put dragons in. And we could see the dragons in the cave... and we could decorate the caves 0____0[/quote] Quite a few users including myself was wanting the grid to be a 3x6 due to pairs and such. Would make our lives much easier in the long run. Even if it was just in the tabs, the main lair can be the normal 3x5 because im a derp ive got a new post on page 18 with more ideas that ive read and seen from the other users. :3 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1073306/18 does anyone know how to get the address to the post? used to be able to and now...nope :/
SO! i was thinking about a few things, i am very sure that everyone knows and just LOVES *sarcasm* that little bug that screws up your cave when you buy/hatch.

Well why not add tabs? I would not go nuts with people can have how many they want. most would prefer them to not be preset however im sure that some standards like below would still be loved.
New, Pair, Need Mates, Sells, Exalt

Even if they were preset it would help out on the lovely little bug that is terrorizing everyone. I would not go exceed 10 tabs per person if you allow more then 5 presets :3

Granted when you add something to a tab it might go nuts within that tab, but at least your pairs will not be in your sells/exalt section.

Plus with 125 dragons it would help users have some sanity with keeping everything in order.

edit - because i cannot seem to type while sleepy

The preset thing is just an idea. I have never coded before so i am not sure if allowing users to make there own or presets would be easier.
However to make your own would be LOVED more so then presets XD.

I do know that that little bug will be fixed at some point, but like a few of you already said. even if it is fixed something like this would be handy to organize your dragons.

I know i only have about 30 without my sells/exalt dragons and i still seem to lose them. searched my cave for about 10min today trying to find one o_o i am honestly scared to have more running around.

198 Supports l 1 No Support l 2 Unsure *lost count on the numbers o_o*

Others ideas :3
SparkSparkBOOM wrote on 2014-05-17 12:48:46:
Support. Maybe have some other options for general organization, like Alphabetize and the option to separate by sex, breed, or Flight. The tabs should also be separate from the main lair that contains all the dragons.

The only problem with tabs would be keeping purchased dragons from being auto-assigned. If everyone had tabs, somewhere in the dragon's coding would have a tab number it was previously assigned to that might affect it's placement in the new lair. Should be easy enough to clear the tab info upon purchase though.

*on the buying i would say have a station tab that anything new is sent to. you would then move them to the tab you want them at.
voidtheassassin wrote on 2014-11-01 14:49:36:
I like this tabs idea... let me take it a step further. I would like to see a set of tabs in the dragon lair as well but with a little twist where each tab is a different cave where you can put dragons in. And we could see the dragons in the cave... and we could decorate the caves 0____0

Quite a few users including myself was wanting the grid to be a 3x6 due to pairs and such. Would make our lives much easier in the long run. Even if it was just in the tabs, the main lair can be the normal 3x5

because im a derp ive got a new post on page 18 with more ideas that ive read and seen from the other users. :3

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1073306/18

does anyone know how to get the address to the post? used to be able to and now...nope :/
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
I completely support the above crazy person.

And if we can't have tabs... PLEASE make new dragons go to the back of the hatch... not some random disrupting places that let them keep moving around. :/
I completely support the above crazy person.

And if we can't have tabs... PLEASE make new dragons go to the back of the hatch... not some random disrupting places that let them keep moving around. :/
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
YES TABS Organization PLEASE YES.
YES TABS Organization PLEASE YES.
knhLXgs.png
I support tabs although I would not prefer preset tabs. Allow the players to choose to have tabs or not and if they choose tabs, allow them to organize them how they wish don't assign them 'standard' tabs.
I support tabs although I would not prefer preset tabs. Allow the players to choose to have tabs or not and if they choose tabs, allow them to organize them how they wish don't assign them 'standard' tabs.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Tabs would be really cool if we could name and create the tabs ourselves...even though I don't really have much dragons as of now, I would love to organize them based on what I am exalting and not, as well as dragons that still need work character wise :D
Tabs would be really cool if we could name and create the tabs ourselves...even though I don't really have much dragons as of now, I would love to organize them based on what I am exalting and not, as well as dragons that still need work character wise :D
LKzi7uW.png
I support anything that makes it easier to re-organize my lair. I've given up trying, it's so cumbersome. :/
I support anything that makes it easier to re-organize my lair. I've given up trying, it's so cumbersome. :/
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
This would be a wonderfully happy thing to have. It kills me to not be able to super-organize my dragons. :)
This would be a wonderfully happy thing to have. It kills me to not be able to super-organize my dragons. :)
giphy.gif
SUPPORT SO MUCH! that bug enrages me to no end!
SUPPORT SO MUCH! that bug enrages me to no end!
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Support! Even aside from the new dragons bug (which afaik they are trying to fix) it kills me that some of my dragons have to get shoved back to page five or six when really I just want to be able to separate out "official clan character dragons" and "fandom dragons" and "unfinished project dragons" and so on.
Support! Even aside from the new dragons bug (which afaik they are trying to fix) it kills me that some of my dragons have to get shoved back to page five or six when really I just want to be able to separate out "official clan character dragons" and "fandom dragons" and "unfinished project dragons" and so on.
My avatar may be male, but I am not; female pronouns please. tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
TABS. MAKE IT SO.

Definitely needs to be a hard cap on how many tabs a person can have, but UGH. I would LOVE to organize my dragons!!

SUPPORT!
TABS. MAKE IT SO.

Definitely needs to be a hard cap on how many tabs a person can have, but UGH. I would LOVE to organize my dragons!!

SUPPORT!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35