Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709
Maybe mantle-like scarves/cowls? Like the tatters on the Plague holiday apparel or a not-full-body cape.
Maybe mantle-like scarves/cowls? Like the tatters on the Plague holiday apparel or a not-full-body cape.
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
[quote name="Sai" date="2014-01-21 12:20:02"]You guys should also introduce more types of veterans scars! You know for [s]me[/s] err.. people who want really scarred up dragons. Like they been in/lost/won lots of fights ^_^[/quote] [color=green]It'd be nice if there were something like this for wings - tattering somehow, or even just wing scars.
Sai wrote on 2014-01-21 12:20:02:
You guys should also introduce more types of veterans scars! You know for me err.. people who want really scarred up dragons. Like they been in/lost/won lots of fights ^_^

It'd be nice if there were something like this for wings - tattering somehow, or even just wing scars.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Oh that'd be cool! That's an amazing idea, I'd really like to see what it would look like.
@Rhea Oh that'd be cool! That's an amazing idea, I'd really like to see what it would look like.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
I'd love to see more apparel items like the Flowerfalls, with things not directly on the dragon itself but more around it? :)

For example, water bubbles or leaves (green ones, autumnal ones and so forth) or Runes in different color variations.
I'd love to see more apparel items like the Flowerfalls, with things not directly on the dragon itself but more around it? :)

For example, water bubbles or leaves (green ones, autumnal ones and so forth) or Runes in different color variations.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I very much like the idea of the elemental "flowerfalls". That would be amazing!

Also, a few months ago, @Avessa had started a thread for a cone/bag of shame. We really need this for when our dragons make dunces of themselves!
I very much like the idea of the elemental "flowerfalls". That would be amazing!

Also, a few months ago, @Avessa had started a thread for a cone/bag of shame. We really need this for when our dragons make dunces of themselves!
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
Could we have a mouseover ability that tells us how many of the specific item we have equipped in our lair in total? That way I don't accidentally sell the only one copy of an item I happen to have. This could work not just for clothing and skins but for Familiars as well. You could just add it to the usual pop-up dialogue box for that item.

*mouse-over a skin's name/avatar*
[You have (2) of this item equipped.]

*mouse-over a familiar's name/avatar*
[You have (1) of this item equipped.]

*mouse-over a clothing item's name/avatar*
[You have (5) of this item equipped.]

Simple, and would resolve SO MANY ISSUES.
Could we have a mouseover ability that tells us how many of the specific item we have equipped in our lair in total? That way I don't accidentally sell the only one copy of an item I happen to have. This could work not just for clothing and skins but for Familiars as well. You could just add it to the usual pop-up dialogue box for that item.

*mouse-over a skin's name/avatar*
[You have (2) of this item equipped.]

*mouse-over a familiar's name/avatar*
[You have (1) of this item equipped.]

*mouse-over a clothing item's name/avatar*
[You have (5) of this item equipped.]

Simple, and would resolve SO MANY ISSUES.
APPAREL SUGGESTION

TAIL SCARS
NECK SCARS
WING SCARS
APPAREL SUGGESTION

TAIL SCARS
NECK SCARS
WING SCARS
I'd personally like 'punk' apparel. Bandanas, piercings, tattoos, fingerless gloves, sunglasses, studded jackets. You know, for the perfect bubblegum princess dragon in your life.
I'd personally like 'punk' apparel. Bandanas, piercings, tattoos, fingerless gloves, sunglasses, studded jackets. You know, for the perfect bubblegum princess dragon in your life.
I wanted to put something witty here but I really can't think of anything. So uh I draw fake apparel I guess??? I'd love to draw REAL apparel but yknow.
>Obligatory Tumblr link
Veils with sparkles or pearls on them, like wedding veils. Wing, body and head/neck veils.

Falling snow, like the flowerfalls.
Veils with sparkles or pearls on them, like wedding veils. Wing, body and head/neck veils.

Falling snow, like the flowerfalls.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
- Goatee apparel
- Whisker/barbel apparel
- Goatee apparel
- Whisker/barbel apparel
8wF4Uc8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709