Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709
I was dressing up my dragon and I thought... she would be perfect with a book. Having a book in the hand may be difficult, so maybe something attached with leather straps or something? Not sure, but the librarian in me needs books.

Also agree with @Spiral on the element fall things. The only problem I can see is not all the flights are obvious. Yeah, ice can have snow, but what's plague going to get? Falling mushrooms? =p
I was dressing up my dragon and I thought... she would be perfect with a book. Having a book in the hand may be difficult, so maybe something attached with leather straps or something? Not sure, but the librarian in me needs books.

Also agree with @Spiral on the element fall things. The only problem I can see is not all the flights are obvious. Yeah, ice can have snow, but what's plague going to get? Falling mushrooms? =p
greenspell.png[/url]tumblr_ne0o7iWLyZ1u07azbo2_100.png
[/center]
@Greenspell

For plague I was thinking something like floating spores, or maybe contagious green rain/slime? :D

I have no idea what would work with Earth though! Falling rocks don't sound too safe D: ...maybe a sandstorm or crystalline dust -shrug-
I have biggest problem with Lightning, absolutely 0 ideas, save for the actual lightnings.
@Greenspell

For plague I was thinking something like floating spores, or maybe contagious green rain/slime? :D

I have no idea what would work with Earth though! Falling rocks don't sound too safe D: ...maybe a sandstorm or crystalline dust -shrug-
I have biggest problem with Lightning, absolutely 0 ideas, save for the actual lightnings.
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
@Spiral The lightning could get sparks of electricity. The one you see sometimes when you plug something in and it sparks a bit. You understand what I'm getting at with that?
@Spiral The lightning could get sparks of electricity. The one you see sometimes when you plug something in and it sparks a bit. You understand what I'm getting at with that?
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@sai
Oh yes that would work nicely, I love youe idea!
@sai
Oh yes that would work nicely, I love youe idea!
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
[quote name="Prism" date="2014-01-09 23:01:25"]*stealths in like a ninja* >.> My number one, most wanted suggestion that I have been wanting [i]forever[/i] is.. Icewarden's Legfluff. |: Imagine how glorious, how epic.. how.. how.. FLUFFY an equippable legfluff item would be. Imagine.. Lightweaver's ..illuminated orb.. thingies that drift from the ends of her wings and all along her radiant spine, floating so delicately, attached to our dragons' wingtips and back by lovely glowing threads. How luminous.~ And the [i]majestic[/i] runic circles that adorn the Arcanist, those eldritch floating arcane symbols in beauticious magenta. Just imagine.. Imagine equipping a spectacular mane of fire in honor of the Flamecaller (so [i]hawt[/i]), and those [i]effervescent[/i] bubbles around the Tidelord's arms, surely there are no more refreshing glovelets in all the world. Imagine the Windsinger's whirly wisps of cloud drifting so serenely around our own clanmates, and the Earthshaker's so very [i]sturdy[/i], unshakeable, unquestionably stylish rock-boots. And who can possibly deny that lightning-traced wings would look anything but [i]electrifying[/i] equipped to our dragons. Why the tail decor alone would [i]energize[/i] the entire clan. And so [i]viviftying[/i] would be the Plaguebringer's potent pustules. Why, who could [i]possibly[/i] resist catching the eye of that special someone with a wonderful, wormy, warty dragon? Just imagine. Or an enticingly oozing accessory, formed of the Shadowbinder's own dark matter. So [i]mysterious[/i]. Imagine... And lastly.. who can forget the incredible beauty and dignity of the Gladekeeper's epic, unbridled, and utterly [i]glorious[/i] ladybeard. ..Every dragon in my clan [i]yearns[/i] for this item. Please, artists of FR, make their lives complete.[/quote] Seconding this, because I was actually about to suggest the same thing. : D These would work really great as holiday apparel, but on the other hand I'd love them to be available year-round, because I know that I'd love to prop pretty much all of my dragons to represent their native flight better...
Prism wrote on 2014-01-09 23:01:25:
*stealths in like a ninja* >.>

My number one, most wanted suggestion that I have been wanting forever is.. Icewarden's Legfluff. |:

Imagine how glorious, how epic.. how.. how.. FLUFFY an equippable legfluff item would be.

Imagine.. Lightweaver's ..illuminated orb.. thingies that drift from the ends of her wings and all along her radiant spine, floating so delicately, attached to our dragons' wingtips and back by lovely glowing threads. How luminous.~

And the majestic runic circles that adorn the Arcanist, those eldritch floating arcane symbols in beauticious magenta. Just imagine..

Imagine equipping a spectacular mane of fire in honor of the Flamecaller (so hawt), and those effervescent bubbles around the Tidelord's arms, surely there are no more refreshing glovelets in all the world.

Imagine the Windsinger's whirly wisps of cloud drifting so serenely around our own clanmates, and the Earthshaker's so very sturdy, unshakeable, unquestionably stylish rock-boots.

And who can possibly deny that lightning-traced wings would look anything but electrifying equipped to our dragons. Why the tail decor alone would energize the entire clan. And so viviftying would be the Plaguebringer's potent pustules. Why, who could possibly resist catching the eye of that special someone with a wonderful, wormy, warty dragon? Just imagine.

Or an enticingly oozing accessory, formed of the Shadowbinder's own dark matter. So mysterious. Imagine...

And lastly.. who can forget the incredible beauty and dignity of the Gladekeeper's epic, unbridled, and utterly glorious ladybeard. ..Every dragon in my clan yearns for this item. Please, artists of FR, make their lives complete.

Seconding this, because I was actually about to suggest the same thing. : D These would work really great as holiday apparel, but on the other hand I'd love them to be available year-round, because I know that I'd love to prop pretty much all of my dragons to represent their native flight better...
Swords! SWORDS.

And dresses/generally more girlystuff, please. I have a very girly Guardian and the closest thing I could find to a dress for her was a pink tunic, but it's not the same.
Swords! SWORDS.

And dresses/generally more girlystuff, please. I have a very girly Guardian and the closest thing I could find to a dress for her was a pink tunic, but it's not the same.
Skin Shop!
Skydancer chibis!

Please ping me when replying to one of my posts.
I second the glasses idea MagicIcewing suggested.
They could be similar to the dimming spectacles that come in the Fire holiday item Metallurgists Forgetools. Those half-moon spectacles that keep torturing me with their non-apparel-ness would be nice too.
I second the glasses idea MagicIcewing suggested.
They could be similar to the dimming spectacles that come in the Fire holiday item Metallurgists Forgetools. Those half-moon spectacles that keep torturing me with their non-apparel-ness would be nice too.
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
Can we please have more sparkling bows? :c I need to pretty up all my WCs with them.

/hides bow-covered Wildclaws
shh they like it.
Can we please have more sparkling bows? :c I need to pretty up all my WCs with them.

/hides bow-covered Wildclaws
shh they like it.
I think Flight-related apparels would be AWESOME, and that also reminds me of something else I had been thinking about before.

I think having some Breed-related apparel could be really neat too! I know that sounds kinda weird to think about, but bare with me. This kinda has a connection with Breed Change scrolls too...

Consider Tundras. They are so fluffy and wonderful~! But they are in their summer coats all the time! Wouldn't an uber-fluffeh winter coat apparel be AMAZING? It would work on Tundra's to the effect that it makes them hang around in their full winter coat, and on everything else, it would be this fluffy cape or coat or something that they could bundle up in and keep all toasty warm! Just think about all those born-Tundras who are some other breed now, how cold they must always be! D:

Consider Pearlcatchers. Their pearls are "the most vital, important piece of themselves." What happens to them when they get Breed changed? I'm sure some of us would love to have a compatible pearl apparel to give to some of our Dragons, for lore purposes or just general pretty factors. For how this would work on actual Pearlcatchers, maybe it grants their pearls a darker, older hue? Maybe it could be an 'old pearl' thing in general, as Breed changed Dragons would feasibly be older ones anyway, so their pearls would appear older too?
I think Flight-related apparels would be AWESOME, and that also reminds me of something else I had been thinking about before.

I think having some Breed-related apparel could be really neat too! I know that sounds kinda weird to think about, but bare with me. This kinda has a connection with Breed Change scrolls too...

Consider Tundras. They are so fluffy and wonderful~! But they are in their summer coats all the time! Wouldn't an uber-fluffeh winter coat apparel be AMAZING? It would work on Tundra's to the effect that it makes them hang around in their full winter coat, and on everything else, it would be this fluffy cape or coat or something that they could bundle up in and keep all toasty warm! Just think about all those born-Tundras who are some other breed now, how cold they must always be! D:

Consider Pearlcatchers. Their pearls are "the most vital, important piece of themselves." What happens to them when they get Breed changed? I'm sure some of us would love to have a compatible pearl apparel to give to some of our Dragons, for lore purposes or just general pretty factors. For how this would work on actual Pearlcatchers, maybe it grants their pearls a darker, older hue? Maybe it could be an 'old pearl' thing in general, as Breed changed Dragons would feasibly be older ones anyway, so their pearls would appear older too?
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
Eyewear would be great. Super rad sunglasses and just normal reading glasses and old lady spectacles.

I'd also like a Santa-hat-like sleeping cap, maybe a whole pajama set. A Wee Willie Winkie type thing.

Horn/frill apparel would be neat, like metal caps (darksteel and pearly included) or earring-like adornments.

Maybe more armor? Like spiky armor, or crystal armor?

Nose rings!

Seconding @Spiral 's elemental "flowerfall" ideas. Just more "weather" effects would be neat, sparkles and stuff, doesn't have to be flight-related.
Eyewear would be great. Super rad sunglasses and just normal reading glasses and old lady spectacles.

I'd also like a Santa-hat-like sleeping cap, maybe a whole pajama set. A Wee Willie Winkie type thing.

Horn/frill apparel would be neat, like metal caps (darksteel and pearly included) or earring-like adornments.

Maybe more armor? Like spiky armor, or crystal armor?

Nose rings!

Seconding @Spiral 's elemental "flowerfall" ideas. Just more "weather" effects would be neat, sparkles and stuff, doesn't have to be flight-related.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709