Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 708 709
More flourish jewelry or more items featuring gemstones. I would love to see something like that.
More flourish jewelry or more items featuring gemstones. I would love to see something like that.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I would love to see apparel that is just a visitor's badge, for when you are hosting dragons to hold for dom or hosting a pair for a nest.
I would love to see apparel that is just a visitor's badge, for when you are hosting dragons to hold for dom or hosting a pair for a nest.
fgp70FI.png
I wish we were able to turn fabrics we found (scavenging, coliseum, etc.) into apparel. It'd be similar to Baldwin's; except with apparel. There's an awful lot of dragonmade fabrics to be found, so i would think that you'd be able to make apparel. Just a suggestion though. Happy flying!
I wish we were able to turn fabrics we found (scavenging, coliseum, etc.) into apparel. It'd be similar to Baldwin's; except with apparel. There's an awful lot of dragonmade fabrics to be found, so i would think that you'd be able to make apparel. Just a suggestion though. Happy flying!
Proud owner of supa fly dargons ;D
Proud owner of supa fly dargons ;D
If you see a skin, you can see it by one of your dragons.
I want that it also can by apparel....

_sorry for my bad english_
If you see a skin, you can see it by one of your dragons.
I want that it also can by apparel....

_sorry for my bad english_
egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png egg_shadow.png
cat ears or cat ear head bands!!
cat ears or cat ear head bands!!
Gastrodon_unova_front.gif Poppy
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
@dragonlegend you can already do this in the dressing room

Also, this is for suggesting apparel pieces- not new features
@dragonlegend you can already do this in the dressing room

Also, this is for suggesting apparel pieces- not new features
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
More vests! Or just in general chest/body items that don't cover the entire body. Biggest turn-off from using a lot of the site's chestpieces etc is that they cover all of my dragons' colors and genes, which is most likely why I got them ;;
More vests! Or just in general chest/body items that don't cover the entire body. Biggest turn-off from using a lot of the site's chestpieces etc is that they cover all of my dragons' colors and genes, which is most likely why I got them ;;
I'd love to see some bone apparel that would go together with [item=Crown of Bones] Maybe some fur or leather with them to give more recolor options? My King of Bones needs bones .______. And this: [quote name="DeadBattery" date=2017-07-26 13:05:41] - more skulls (that dragons can wear on top of their head like deer skulls, wolf skulls....maybe even thresher jaws. That would be awesome, wouldn't it? Or more horns covered in leaves, cobweb and mold.) [/quote]
I'd love to see some bone apparel that would go together with
Crown of Bones
Maybe some fur or leather with them to give more recolor options? My King of Bones needs bones .______.

And this:
DeadBattery wrote on 2017-07-26:

- more skulls (that dragons can wear on top of their head like deer skulls, wolf skulls....maybe even thresher jaws. That would be awesome, wouldn't it? Or more horns covered in leaves, cobweb and mold.)

tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
[quote name="DeadBattery" date=2017-07-26 13:05:41] Sorry, reposting this again a year later because it got lost in the ocean of all the other posts plus it's easier for admins to note it like this than just go through old edited posts. I deleted the first one anyway so don't you worry about that. I think we need: - more skulls (that dragons can wear on top of their head like deer skulls, wolf skulls....maybe even thresher jaws. That would be awesome, wouldn't it? Or more horns covered in leaves, cobweb and mold.) - space armour, and cool futuristic equipment (I saw someone mention space-related apparel. Love the idea. That would include lasers and other cool space age weapons, suits with circuitry flowing through them, epic space armour gauntlets and shoulder pads, glowing chestguards etc) - tailor equipment (like a tape measure or wrist pincushions.) - native American themed apparel (like a tomahawk, bows and arrows, the chief's headdress, feathers, moccasins, covers like themed mantles) - manes (now, I see people commenting about how wigs should be added. I don't know if wigs would fit dragons, but manes would, like a more scruffy one, a shorter one, a longer one and so on) - beach apparel (I know I already suggested this, but seriously, diving equipment, swimming shorts, swimsuits, beach towels and even surfboards?? it would be a really cool addition.) - hoodies - modern equipment (like headphones, mp3 players, maybe mobile phones ??) - gardening equipment (I mentioned this, too, but aAAAA we need that. Something like hoes, shovels, watering cans, straw hats, wheat to hold in dragon's mouth, we have cat companions on the ground why not have some soil bags as well) - more flowers and/or plants (as in more plants to hold in mouths, plant capes, plant wing loops, plants that cover dragons, also love the idea of more apparel like Gladeboughs) - MORE EGYPTIAN APPAREL (we have the River Royalist and Desert Dynasty, but it would be s o g o o d if there was more? I am thinking about Horus, Ra, Anubis, Sobek, Seth, Bastet headdresses, god sashes, weapons, tools, wings, amulets, armour and stuff like that.) - artist's apparel - tribal apparel (headdresses, spears, shields, tribal outfits, necklaces) - fishing gear (like fishing rods, nets, fishing hats with hooks stuck in em, fishing line hanging from dragons' wings along with the roll, a fishing set box with floats, bait and hooks in it.) - camping equipment (oh yes, rolled up tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, compasses, binoculars, hats) - cartography related apparel (like maps, scrolls, mapping equipment, etc.) - punk/rock apparel - more armour (and by that I mean we should have more themed armour like the Roman and Greek armour. I just think it's so pretty, especially the helmets. Imagine how cool those helmets would look on dragons.) - photographer equipment (such as an old fashioned camera, modern cameras, some artistic clothes, a film roll that rolls down a dragon's wings, folded tripod, camera bag) - more swirl apparel (by that I mean more apparel like the Summer Swelter, flowerfalls, etc. I would really LOVE to see something like a cloud of sand, or a splash of water, mist, actual snow and not unrealistically large snowflakes, but sand is my first priority currently.) - stolen stash/thief apparel (now hear me out. Imagine stolen golden chains hanging from dragons' wings, small bags full of stolen Treasure, bigger bags full of Treasure or Gems, then bracelets, chainlets hanging off of a dragon's head... apparel that indicates that it had been stolen or that the dragon wearing it is a thief.) - as @Irascor suggested: PONCHOS. - nose rings, piercings... (anything that looks more punk than just bangles) - imperial slave apparel?? (I MEAN, it sounds interesting?? In Elite: Dangerous, the term "slave" is used as "servant", nothing hardcore okay calm down. But I'd love some chains, arm cuffs, leashes, sashes, collars and stuff like that. That could also fit an escaped criminal really well) - apocalypse themed apparel (something like from the apocalyptic era of Mad Max's reality. That would include body paint, masks, especially gas masks, cool outfits, helmets, special goggles, barbed wire, engine parts and wires worn as accessories, etc) - miner's garbs (a pickaxe, a shovel, explosives, mining helmet, rocky apparel altogether) - lumberjack apparel (an axe, a flannel, pants with suspenders, a cap with ear(lobe) warmers) - scouts (AHH this idea came to me while I was trying to sleep. Imagine dragons scouts wearing those cute ranger hats or fake fur hats with tails, scout uniforms, boots, BADGES, neckerchiefs, waterskins) - robes and togas (similar to the clothing ancient Greeks wore like chitons and himations or Roman togas) [/quote] How have I not tseenthis before now? Like seriously this is a great list of possibilities and almost all of them I find myself agreeing because I would have only put down one of the things on this list. This list is long and completely full of amazing ideas. If I had to add any more I would have to add merchant appeal such as for a traveling merchant that sells their wares across the continent. And I would add the Safari garb for those who want to complete the safari aesthetic, it could be called adventure something and have maybe a African trio theme or something like Indiana Jones leather outfits but it would give a good variety and I'm sure many people would love to see their dragons have these themes to them that would work to a dragons lore. In fact most of the ideas above could be used for lore and a lairs entire theme. Their could even be gypsie themed clothes and so much more and unless the team is working on a new breed new this shouldn't be too hard to do. So it has major support from me
DeadBattery wrote on 2017-07-26:
Sorry, reposting this again a year later because it got lost in the ocean of all the other posts plus it's easier for admins to note it like this than just go through old edited posts. I deleted the first one anyway so don't you worry about that.
I think we need:
- more skulls (that dragons can wear on top of their head like deer skulls, wolf skulls....maybe even thresher jaws. That would be awesome, wouldn't it? Or more horns covered in leaves, cobweb and mold.)
- space armour, and cool futuristic equipment (I saw someone mention space-related apparel. Love the idea. That would include lasers and other cool space age weapons, suits with circuitry flowing through them, epic space armour gauntlets and shoulder pads, glowing chestguards etc)
- tailor equipment (like a tape measure or wrist pincushions.)
- native American themed apparel (like a tomahawk, bows and arrows, the chief's headdress, feathers, moccasins, covers like themed mantles)
- manes (now, I see people commenting about how wigs should be added. I don't know if wigs would fit dragons, but manes would, like a more scruffy one, a shorter one, a longer one and so on)
- beach apparel (I know I already suggested this, but seriously, diving equipment, swimming shorts, swimsuits, beach towels and even surfboards?? it would be a really cool addition.)
- hoodies
- modern equipment (like headphones, mp3 players, maybe mobile phones ??)
- gardening equipment (I mentioned this, too, but aAAAA we need that. Something like hoes, shovels, watering cans, straw hats, wheat to hold in dragon's mouth, we have cat companions on the ground why not have some soil bags as well)
- more flowers and/or plants (as in more plants to hold in mouths, plant capes, plant wing loops, plants that cover dragons, also love the idea of more apparel like Gladeboughs)
- MORE EGYPTIAN APPAREL (we have the River Royalist and Desert Dynasty, but it would be s o g o o d if there was more? I am thinking about Horus, Ra, Anubis, Sobek, Seth, Bastet headdresses, god sashes, weapons, tools, wings, amulets, armour and stuff like that.)
- artist's apparel
- tribal apparel (headdresses, spears, shields, tribal outfits, necklaces)
- fishing gear (like fishing rods, nets, fishing hats with hooks stuck in em, fishing line hanging from dragons' wings along with the roll, a fishing set box with floats, bait and hooks in it.)
- camping equipment (oh yes, rolled up tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, compasses, binoculars, hats)
- cartography related apparel (like maps, scrolls, mapping equipment, etc.)
- punk/rock apparel
- more armour (and by that I mean we should have more themed armour like the Roman and Greek armour. I just think it's so pretty, especially the helmets. Imagine how cool those helmets would look on dragons.)
- photographer equipment (such as an old fashioned camera, modern cameras, some artistic clothes, a film roll that rolls down a dragon's wings, folded tripod, camera bag)
- more swirl apparel (by that I mean more apparel like the Summer Swelter, flowerfalls, etc. I would really LOVE to see something like a cloud of sand, or a splash of water, mist, actual snow and not unrealistically large snowflakes, but sand is my first priority currently.)
- stolen stash/thief apparel (now hear me out. Imagine stolen golden chains hanging from dragons' wings, small bags full of stolen Treasure, bigger bags full of Treasure or Gems, then bracelets, chainlets hanging off of a dragon's head... apparel that indicates that it had been stolen or that the dragon wearing it is a thief.)
- as @Irascor suggested: PONCHOS.
- nose rings, piercings... (anything that looks more punk than just bangles)
- imperial slave apparel?? (I MEAN, it sounds interesting?? In Elite: Dangerous, the term "slave" is used as "servant", nothing hardcore okay calm down. But I'd love some chains, arm cuffs, leashes, sashes, collars and stuff like that. That could also fit an escaped criminal really well)
- apocalypse themed apparel (something like from the apocalyptic era of Mad Max's reality. That would include body paint, masks, especially gas masks, cool outfits, helmets, special goggles, barbed wire, engine parts and wires worn as accessories, etc)
- miner's garbs (a pickaxe, a shovel, explosives, mining helmet, rocky apparel altogether)
- lumberjack apparel (an axe, a flannel, pants with suspenders, a cap with ear(lobe) warmers)
- scouts (AHH this idea came to me while I was trying to sleep. Imagine dragons scouts wearing those cute ranger hats or fake fur hats with tails, scout uniforms, boots, BADGES, neckerchiefs, waterskins)
- robes and togas (similar to the clothing ancient Greeks wore like chitons and himations or Roman togas)

How have I not tseenthis before now? Like seriously this is a great list of possibilities and almost all of them I find myself agreeing because I would have only put down one of the things on this list. This list is long and completely full of amazing ideas.

If I had to add any more I would have to add merchant appeal such as for a traveling merchant that sells their wares across the continent. And I would add the Safari garb for those who want to complete the safari aesthetic, it could be called adventure something and have maybe a African trio theme or something like Indiana Jones leather outfits but it would give a good variety and I'm sure many people would love to see their dragons have these themes to them that would work to a dragons lore. In fact most of the ideas above could be used for lore and a lairs entire theme. Their could even be ****** themed clothes and so much more and unless the team is working on a new breed new this shouldn't be too hard to do.

So it has major support from me
4xTBSTZ.png
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 708 709