Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217
@Sebeon I'm so sorry this is late! I never got a ping for a response to this thread.

I definitely plan to design more skins, ranging from glowy magic skins to more natural ones, and maybe even some more robots. The next date that I expect to have new skin designs uploaded is around July 4th, give or take. I am not sure if I'll have the blueprints ordered at that time but I definitely want to have some more examples up.

As an update to stock: Both of the robotic skins have sold out! I still plan to make a third color, and you can always order a custom color (for blueprint cost + 60k Treasure or 600 Gems) but the Stormcatcher's Sharks and Just Like Clockwork are sold out.
@Sebeon I'm so sorry this is late! I never got a ping for a response to this thread.

I definitely plan to design more skins, ranging from glowy magic skins to more natural ones, and maybe even some more robots. The next date that I expect to have new skin designs uploaded is around July 4th, give or take. I am not sure if I'll have the blueprints ordered at that time but I definitely want to have some more examples up.

As an update to stock: Both of the robotic skins have sold out! I still plan to make a third color, and you can always order a custom color (for blueprint cost + 60k Treasure or 600 Gems) but the Stormcatcher's Sharks and Just Like Clockwork are sold out.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@Tzafrir I was directed here when I saw someone who had your lovely female Guardian (non-holiday) skin! Being lightning clan I was quite eager to attempt to get it for my own, but... alas and alack there are no more! Will this be the case in perpetuity, or if I were to gather an extraordinary amount of gems or treasure might you reconsider?

EDIT: I mean the Stormcatcher skin; The other one appeared to be the Guardian Light-holiday skin, whether or not that was intended I do not know.
@Tzafrir I was directed here when I saw someone who had your lovely female Guardian (non-holiday) skin! Being lightning clan I was quite eager to attempt to get it for my own, but... alas and alack there are no more! Will this be the case in perpetuity, or if I were to gather an extraordinary amount of gems or treasure might you reconsider?

EDIT: I mean the Stormcatcher skin; The other one appeared to be the Guardian Light-holiday skin, whether or not that was intended I do not know.
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
@Tzafrir Hello there :3 I love your skins. Do you do accents? I need one for my boy Ezio. And take a Wild guess on what I'd like the main colors to be.
@Tzafrir Hello there :3 I love your skins. Do you do accents? I need one for my boy Ezio. And take a Wild guess on what I'd like the main colors to be.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@Fayd at the moment there will not be more of that color, as it was promised to people that purchased it. You can, however, order custom colors of the skin for 600 gems or 60,000 treasure, plus the cost of the blueprint. You'd be free to get something dark and stormy as long as it wasn't the same color palette as the pre-existing versions.

@Morau I do! I would just need clear information of what sort of accent you want and it'd be no problem. An accent I could do for 300 gems or 30,000 treasure, plus the blueprint cost.
@Fayd at the moment there will not be more of that color, as it was promised to people that purchased it. You can, however, order custom colors of the skin for 600 gems or 60,000 treasure, plus the cost of the blueprint. You'd be free to get something dark and stormy as long as it wasn't the same color palette as the pre-existing versions.

@Morau I do! I would just need clear information of what sort of accent you want and it'd be no problem. An accent I could do for 300 gems or 30,000 treasure, plus the blueprint cost.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Ah, if only I had the money. Alas, my current plans leave me with little in the way of discretionary funds.
Ah, if only I had the money. Alas, my current plans leave me with little in the way of discretionary funds.
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
@Tzafrir Well, this is the dragon I'd like the accent to be for... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=99994] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/99994_350.png[/img] [/url] He will have a clown or tiger gene added before he breeds, so pretty soon he'll have those genes on him. :3 I'd prefer to start the accent after he gets the gene so you can work with the gene and not against it :3 Although since I adore the AC logo, so maybe you could make that very hidden if you feel comfortable enough to do that. I can understand if you don't. Otherwise, since Ezio has a Seraph gene and in the game Ezio is sometimes connected to birds of prey, maybe you could try to do some red tailed hawk feather markings on the wings. Also for the eye a marking of the crimson color on Ezio's wings would be nice. Perhaps a stripe that is a bit bigger than the scar.
@Tzafrir Well, this is the dragon I'd like the accent to be for...

99994_350.png

He will have a clown or tiger gene added before he breeds, so pretty soon he'll have those genes on him. :3 I'd prefer to start the accent after he gets the gene so you can work with the gene and not against it :3

Although since I adore the AC logo, so maybe you could make that very hidden if you feel comfortable enough to do that. I can understand if you don't.

Otherwise, since Ezio has a Seraph gene and in the game Ezio is sometimes connected to birds of prey, maybe you could try to do some red tailed hawk feather markings on the wings. Also for the eye a marking of the crimson color on Ezio's wings would be nice. Perhaps a stripe that is a bit bigger than the scar.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@Tzafrir By any chance do you "hold" slots for skins? For example, I have 110k and am saving up to, ideally, buy a blueprint and the Fall of Pompeii skin if you're still selling it. Would you be willing to ensure that I can buy one when I get the treasure if I ask now? =3 If not it's cool, but that look would go wonderfully on my progen's main consort.
@Tzafrir By any chance do you "hold" slots for skins? For example, I have 110k and am saving up to, ideally, buy a blueprint and the Fall of Pompeii skin if you're still selling it. Would you be willing to ensure that I can buy one when I get the treasure if I ask now? =3 If not it's cool, but that look would go wonderfully on my progen's main consort.
@Tzafrir
I would be interested in the Fall of Pompeii Skin, is it okay when I send you the 350 gems plus the blueprint over?
@Tzafrir
I would be interested in the Fall of Pompeii Skin, is it okay when I send you the 350 gems plus the blueprint over?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
you made a golden version of this one: [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/35976_350.png[/img] I'm interested in purchasing a copy. Or if that one is sold out, I'm interested in a different colour variation.
you made a golden version of this one:

35976_350.png

I'm interested in purchasing a copy. Or if that one is sold out, I'm interested in a different colour variation.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@Tzafrir
Just checking to see if you would be up for a custom color of the Stormcatcher's Sharks. But in Purple
@Tzafrir
Just checking to see if you would be up for a custom color of the Stormcatcher's Sharks. But in Purple
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217