Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Caecilius' Skin Corner(closed)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 206 207
@Druzy Thank you so much! I love the items on it, makes me thing of the arcane flight. Adding you right away!

@Raan ok! Will do, thank you

@Khezu That's alright, they'll be here for a bit. Adding to Arcane Gathering

@nevvermore Alrighty! Thank you
@Druzy Thank you so much! I love the items on it, makes me thing of the arcane flight. Adding you right away!

@Raan ok! Will do, thank you

@Khezu That's alright, they'll be here for a bit. Adding to Arcane Gathering

@nevvermore Alrighty! Thank you
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius

If i could get a slot for Arcane Gathering please.

Thanks
@Caecilius

If i could get a slot for Arcane Gathering please.

Thanks
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Hardycat No problem and thank you!
@Hardycat No problem and thank you!
@Caecilius

The Lesbian Cowboy accent is literally perfect for one of my dragons! I'd love to be put on the ping list for it, please.
@Caecilius

The Lesbian Cowboy accent is literally perfect for one of my dragons! I'd love to be put on the ping list for it, please.
@niceworld Sure thing! I'll ping you if it get a reprint! Thank you
@niceworld Sure thing! I'll ping you if it get a reprint! Thank you
I’d love a slot for arcane gathering, but is it ok if I wait until after starfall to pay?
I’d love a slot for arcane gathering, but is it ok if I wait until after starfall to pay?
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
@Sitten1115 Sure thing, I'll just put you in the treasure/gem as that's the only slots that can have waited pay. Thank you
@Sitten1115 Sure thing, I'll just put you in the treasure/gem as that's the only slots that can have waited pay. Thank you
I'd like a slot for Arcane Gathering please!

I'm still interested in your Flameforger's Snapper accent btw, will you be printing that one in the future or are you waiting til next year to try again? :o
I'd like a slot for Arcane Gathering please!

I'm still interested in your Flameforger's Snapper accent btw, will you be printing that one in the future or are you waiting til next year to try again? :o
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim It sadly never got enough attention to print so I might hold it off to next year or do a small batch if you are interested in paying for blueprints. Also adding you to list, thank you
@Crim It sadly never got enough attention to print so I might hold it off to next year or do a small batch if you are interested in paying for blueprints. Also adding you to list, thank you
Ooh that's unfortunate. Snappers are kinda hard to find interest for though so I totally understand. I don't think I'll be able to sponsor a run but hopefully you'll get more interest next year! ^^

For Arcane Gathering, would you like payment sent now or after the slots are filled?
Ooh that's unfortunate. Snappers are kinda hard to find interest for though so I totally understand. I don't think I'll be able to sponsor a run but hopefully you'll get more interest next year! ^^

For Arcane Gathering, would you like payment sent now or after the slots are filled?
n2Yio0g.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 206 207