Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@SolarRush

I like your skin. I wish you luck that it wins^^
@SolarRush

I like your skin. I wish you luck that it wins^^
egg.gif
I'D LIKE TO SEE MORE ACCECTS FOR MALE TUNDRAS FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW
I'D LIKE TO SEE MORE ACCECTS FOR MALE TUNDRAS FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
@Fimbrethil YOOO. I LOVE YOUR SUBMISSION!! I honestly want it to win ♥
@Fimbrethil YOOO. I LOVE YOUR SUBMISSION!! I honestly want it to win ♥
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Fimbrethil, whoaaa your Smilodon skin is awesome! I find stuff that totally changes the look of a dragon really intriguing ^-^

I’m really hoping there’s something for male PCs this time around ;w; my ice rep is going to be a male PC and there’s been like, one Gala skin for male Pearlcatchers, and that was in 2014 I think. So, selfishly, I’m hoping there’s something in there that fits him ^^”
@Fimbrethil, whoaaa your Smilodon skin is awesome! I find stuff that totally changes the look of a dragon really intriguing ^-^

I’m really hoping there’s something for male PCs this time around ;w; my ice rep is going to be a male PC and there’s been like, one Gala skin for male Pearlcatchers, and that was in 2014 I think. So, selfishly, I’m hoping there’s something in there that fits him ^^”
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
@Fimbrethil
I love your skin so much! Fingers crossed it's chosen and if not and you decide to print it, I'll definitely buy a copy.
@Fimbrethil
I love your skin so much! Fingers crossed it's chosen and if not and you decide to print it, I'll definitely buy a copy.
@GalazyBunny

For any questions , you should ask here instead of the sumbmission thread :)
@GalazyBunny

For any questions , you should ask here instead of the sumbmission thread :)
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@GalazyBunny - The final entries have to be with PNG. However, they have to be properly saved depending if it's a full skin or accent, and that'll only work if your art program supports layers.

@Dee - This is so pretty!Good luck!

@Sprite - Really nice colors and a comfy theme; an interesting take compared to the usual Guardian M accents too. Good luck!
@GalazyBunny - The final entries have to be with PNG. However, they have to be properly saved depending if it's a full skin or accent, and that'll only work if your art program supports layers.

@Dee - This is so pretty!Good luck!

@Sprite - Really nice colors and a comfy theme; an interesting take compared to the usual Guardian M accents too. Good luck!
QYzhmAi.png
@NoodleMomma

You did that with a MOUSE?
DANG.
If any of your talent falls off, can I have some? XD Seriously though, good luck! :D
@NoodleMomma

You did that with a MOUSE?
DANG.
If any of your talent falls off, can I have some? XD Seriously though, good luck! :D
fwJsX2d.png
[/columns]
@TameFaolchu Thanks for the advice! (Tbh I drew this skin up months ago and submitted it without checking to see if everything was in order! >.<; ) What do you think of this version? This time, Snappy got a little too close to a peryton and lost some of her carrot nose! I also fixed some issues with the shadow layer on her wings and darkened the lineart a tad. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vAkusHP.png[/img]
@TameFaolchu

Thanks for the advice! (Tbh I drew this skin up months ago and submitted it without checking to see if everything was in order! >.<; )

What do you think of this version? This time, Snappy got a little too close to a peryton and lost some of her carrot nose! I also fixed some issues with the shadow layer on her wings and darkened the lineart a tad.
vAkusHP.png
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@Twye I'm glad you like it! I really wanted to go outside the box of ice and snow that are usually seen at the Crystalline Gala, and I thought why not an animal that was around in the Ice Age?

@Knickknacks Thanks! I enjoy those types of skins, too.

@Yilara I probably will print it afterwards if it doesn't win.
@Twye I'm glad you like it! I really wanted to go outside the box of ice and snow that are usually seen at the Crystalline Gala, and I thought why not an animal that was around in the Ice Age?

@Knickknacks Thanks! I enjoy those types of skins, too.

@Yilara I probably will print it afterwards if it doesn't win.
uIrUtYp.pngA0yHtVg.png9iLnV66.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43