Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
My faves so fast;
@SolarRush and Winter Wraith
@Dee and Glacial Dawn
@Demberant and Tundra and Taiga
@Desnik and Snowjourner
@MulberryScroll and Snowball Fight
@Helianthe and iseenonameonskin

:)
My faves so fast;
@SolarRush and Winter Wraith
@Dee and Glacial Dawn
@Demberant and Tundra and Taiga
@Desnik and Snowjourner
@MulberryScroll and Snowball Fight
@Helianthe and iseenonameonskin

:)
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Drakkainen
Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :D
@Drakkainen
Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :D
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
@/Drakkainen - Thanks!

@idlewildly - Thank you! She does look very pretty with the accent :D

edit: I pinged myself for some reason;;
@/Drakkainen - Thanks!

@idlewildly - Thank you! She does look very pretty with the accent :D

edit: I pinged myself for some reason;;
QYzhmAi.png
@ArcanexHour i was considering trying an Accent for a male Tundra, as i just submitted my first skin ever for females, but my mind has gone blank. any ideas?
@ArcanexHour i was considering trying an Accent for a male Tundra, as i just submitted my first skin ever for females, but my mind has gone blank. any ideas?
I4TUkY9.png
@Killibones hi! this is the thread for questions about the skin contest. after you've saved your skin as png, you need to upload it somewhere, for example on an image hosting site like imgur, or even tumblr if you want. then you take the direct link to the image (you can usually get it by right clicking on the image and selecting 'copy image url' or something similar) and put it between [img][/img] in a post the submission thread
@Killibones hi! this is the thread for questions about the skin contest.
after you've saved your skin as png, you need to upload it somewhere, for example on an image hosting site like imgur, or even tumblr if you want. then you take the direct link to the image (you can usually get it by right clicking on the image and selecting 'copy image url' or something similar) and put it between [img][/img] in a post the submission thread
fzww6al.png
@Fimbrethil, your entry is ridiculously cute and I hope it wins so I can have my own Sabertooth lol. I also wanted to pop in and say that I have that Dylan Thomas poem tattooed on my arm and I got super excited seeing it in your sig <3 I hope you're having a lovely and fulfilling day!
@Fimbrethil, your entry is ridiculously cute and I hope it wins so I can have my own Sabertooth lol. I also wanted to pop in and say that I have that Dylan Thomas poem tattooed on my arm and I got super excited seeing it in your sig <3 I hope you're having a lovely and fulfilling day!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[quote name="@Rosie1450" date=2018-01-02 08:24:21] What do you think of this version? This time, Snappy got a little too close to a peryton and lost some of her carrot nose! I also fixed some issues with the shadow layer on her wings and darkened the lineart a tad. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vAkusHP.png[/img] [/quote] Maybe you could make the carrot nose a tiny little carrot.
@Rosie1450 wrote on 2018-01-02:
What do you think of this version? This time, Snappy got a little too close to a peryton and lost some of her carrot nose! I also fixed some issues with the shadow layer on her wings and darkened the lineart a tad.
vAkusHP.png

Maybe you could make the carrot nose a tiny little carrot.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
@FelisAries

I thought about that but I couldn't find a way to do it where it didn't look weird
@FelisAries

I thought about that but I couldn't find a way to do it where it didn't look weird
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@GalazyBunny

If you're having trouble with the PSD, I recommend downloading GIMP (it's safe and completely free); you can use that to change the file type via the "Export As" option. However, you won't be able to export it to a PNG until you've finished your entry since that flattens the layers. There'll probably be a compatible, layer-friendly file type you can use, though!

The final entry must be a PNG to preserve transparency.

If you let me know what art program you use, I might be able to provide you with more specific help. c:
@GalazyBunny

If you're having trouble with the PSD, I recommend downloading GIMP (it's safe and completely free); you can use that to change the file type via the "Export As" option. However, you won't be able to export it to a PNG until you've finished your entry since that flattens the layers. There'll probably be a compatible, layer-friendly file type you can use, though!

The final entry must be a PNG to preserve transparency.

If you let me know what art program you use, I might be able to provide you with more specific help. c:
[quote name="@Fimbrethil" date=2018-01-02 05:48:05] [center][b]Arctic Titan[/b] [i]based on the Smilodon fatalis[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d78b/f/2018/002/4/d/arctic_titan_by_fritrz-dbynytk.png[/img] ----- [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6036/f/2018/002/b/4/0000_by_fritrz-dbynz88.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/921c/f/2018/002/4/7/dragon__82__by_fritrz-dbynzma.png[/img][/center] [i]Let me know if anything needs to be edited.[/i] [/quote] [b]my heckio this is great[/b] but heres what, you can probably change the shadows to be cyan or light grey, and make it just lighter. but make the shadows visible enough too or youll just get disqualified. lighter shadows help to make it look more transparent. some skin examples using this: [skin=3153][skin=6721][skin=8960][skin=10530][skin=11214][skin=12543][skin=13252][skin=17516][skin=19726][skin=21143][skin=21580][skin=21984][skin=22267][skin=22936][skin=24896]
@Fimbrethil wrote on 2018-01-02:
Arctic Titan
based on the Smilodon fatalis
arctic_titan_by_fritrz-dbynytk.png
0000_by_fritrz-dbynz88.pngdragon__82__by_fritrz-dbynzma.png
Let me know if anything needs to be edited.
my heckio this is great
but heres what, you can probably change the shadows to be cyan or light grey, and make it just lighter. but make the shadows visible enough too or youll just get disqualified. lighter shadows help to make it look more transparent. some skin examples using this:
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43