Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2018
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@ArcanexHour well I can try
@ArcanexHour well I can try
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf
THANKS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME
@AlbinoWerewolf
THANKS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
@ArcanexHour tho mabye weshould continue this chat somewhere else, mabye PM?
@ArcanexHour tho mabye weshould continue this chat somewhere else, mabye PM?
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf
YEAH WE SHOULD BECUZ WE R FILLING UP THE DESCUSSIONS U WNAT TO PM ME I'LL DECUSS ALTERS IF U CAN DO THAT MUCH USING PHOTOS
@AlbinoWerewolf
YEAH WE SHOULD BECUZ WE R FILLING UP THE DESCUSSIONS U WNAT TO PM ME I'LL DECUSS ALTERS IF U CAN DO THAT MUCH USING PHOTOS
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
@ Admins : How are winners chosen, by the admins right? Will there ever be a user-chosen skin contest?
@ Admins : How are winners chosen, by the admins right? Will there ever be a user-chosen skin contest?
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@Autopilot
Of course it would be one of yours I really like. Snowflake Shards is hopefully another winner.
@Autopilot
Of course it would be one of yours I really like. Snowflake Shards is hopefully another winner.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Sprite

If that Guard skin doesn't win I would be very interested in buying myself a copy. It's so lovely.
@Sprite

If that Guard skin doesn't win I would be very interested in buying myself a copy. It's so lovely.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@Fimbrethil Excellent execution for a great skin! Makes me want to finish one of my own skin projects. Tipping my hat to you on your entry!
@Fimbrethil Excellent execution for a great skin! Makes me want to finish one of my own skin projects. Tipping my hat to you on your entry!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey I love your frostbitten one! ;w;
@Autopilot AAA that's a really clever idea with the wings, I love it! If only I had a female fae XD
@Spassow Again, curse me for not having a female fae! That's really lovely! ;w;
@SolarRush I showed that to my mum and she loves it just as much as I do, it's really awesome!
@Fimbrethil I'm crying omg your tundra skin/accent is so cute,,, mMMM makes me wanna get one just for this skin!
@Demberant Oh the colours on that skin omg * 0 * Really gorgeous!
@NoodleMomma "the best i could do with a mouse" yOU DID THAT WITH A MOUSE?!?! That's amazing omg! I love the idea too, it's beautiful!
@Mutation Ooo that ones nice, I love the subtlety! I wish I had an ice themed wildclaw, good luck on winning! ;w;
@Helianthe That's really stunning ~0~ omg that's real talent tbh
@DeadeyeWhiskey I love your frostbitten one! ;w;
@Autopilot AAA that's a really clever idea with the wings, I love it! If only I had a female fae XD
@Spassow Again, curse me for not having a female fae! That's really lovely! ;w;
@SolarRush I showed that to my mum and she loves it just as much as I do, it's really awesome!
@Fimbrethil I'm crying omg your tundra skin/accent is so cute,,, mMMM makes me wanna get one just for this skin!
@Demberant Oh the colours on that skin omg * 0 * Really gorgeous!
@NoodleMomma "the best i could do with a mouse" yOU DID THAT WITH A MOUSE?!?! That's amazing omg! I love the idea too, it's beautiful!
@Mutation Ooo that ones nice, I love the subtlety! I wish I had an ice themed wildclaw, good luck on winning! ;w;
@Helianthe That's really stunning ~0~ omg that's real talent tbh
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
Hello People Im saying hi haha
@NoodleMomma
Gotta say your skin is beautiful!
Hello People Im saying hi haha
@NoodleMomma
Gotta say your skin is beautiful!
buVcXwK.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43