Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Oszs' Accents: Jaguar Coatls Last Run?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21947016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219471/21947016_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Oszs I've not decided what to do with the male version for this accent just yet-but for the female one, I am shocked at how neat it looks over a subtle thylacine. :) Now I need to decide on how to dress her up. :P

@Oszs I've not decided what to do with the male version for this accent just yet-but for the female one, I am shocked at how neat it looks over a subtle thylacine. :)

Now I need to decide on how to dress her up. :P
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Koneko UMM SHE IS KIND OF AMAZING HOLY HOTDAD *O*
@Koneko UMM SHE IS KIND OF AMAZING HOLY HOTDAD *O*
@Oszs I'm pretty thrilled with her-thanks for making such an amazing accent! I went with brown towns for her mate-the way thylacine lays on the males it was just a little too chaotic under the accent for me. Bar and Daub though work really well though! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21489067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214891/21489067_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Planning on black feathered wings to tie his wings and body together more, and likely some simple gold apparel to let his markings stand out more. But for now I am going to have to sell some things first, had to give him two new genes once I picked him up to get him to be a good match. :P
@Oszs
I'm pretty thrilled with her-thanks for making such an amazing accent!

I went with brown towns for her mate-the way thylacine lays on the males it was just a little too chaotic under the accent for me. Bar and Daub though work really well though!
Planning on black feathered wings to tie his wings and body together more, and likely some simple gold apparel to let his markings stand out more. But for now I am going to have to sell some things first, had to give him two new genes once I picked him up to get him to be a good match. :P
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Oszs may I have a copy of sublime Jaguar or be put on the list :3 Thank you!
@Oszs may I have a copy of sublime Jaguar or be put on the list :3 Thank you!
jl5dg8.png
@Niharike @WhiteMantis @vetra @Takora @Ikunoche @Oncamimus

Hi again! Sorry to ping you again so soon, but I'm happy to say that Sublime Jaguar is in now, so all orders are ready to be sent out! Please send payment (500g or T @ 700:1 each) to get your copy! Thank you, and have a nice week <3

@Koneko He reminds me of delicious hot cocoa, or a s'more, or a roasted marshmallow ... which is totally a compliment, because I LOVE those things. Maybe I'm craving chocolate right now... o3o
His simple accessories really make him pop! Lovely c:
@Niharike @WhiteMantis @vetra @Takora @Ikunoche @Oncamimus

Hi again! Sorry to ping you again so soon, but I'm happy to say that Sublime Jaguar is in now, so all orders are ready to be sent out! Please send payment (500g or T @ 700:1 each) to get your copy! Thank you, and have a nice week <3

@Koneko He reminds me of delicious hot cocoa, or a s'more, or a roasted marshmallow ... which is totally a compliment, because I LOVE those things. Maybe I'm craving chocolate right now... o3o
His simple accessories really make him pop! Lovely c:
@Oszs
Hello! Could you ping me if you ever release that gorgeous Firefly accent? There's never enough accents for tundra females :D
@Oszs
Hello! Could you ping me if you ever release that gorgeous Firefly accent? There's never enough accents for tundra females :D
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu surely, thank you! :3
@Denryu surely, thank you! :3
@Oszs

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I changed my name from Stormwaker to LaurelCrowned! Thanks! :)
@Oszs

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I changed my name from Stormwaker to LaurelCrowned! Thanks! :)
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@LaurelCrowned thanks so much, the pinglist has been updated :)
@LaurelCrowned thanks so much, the pinglist has been updated :)
[center]I was sitting on this accent for a while but finally decided to print it. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24976/2497590_350.png[/img] [b]Accent: Glimmer of Dawn[/b] [skin=16885] [url=http://emeraldcityaccents.tumblr.com/]Tumblr Previewer[/url] Rarity: Semi-Custom Total Number of Copies: 5 [i]I know there is a huge amount of 'fade+sparkle' accents floating around but most of them focus on the wings, and I wanted something a tiny bit different for one of my own dragons. I have no plans to make more accents like this, and this accent will NEVER be printed again. Three copies will be sold to the public.[/i] Each copy has a different end time to try and give folks in other times zones a chance to bid. There is no snipe guard. [b]IF YOU PLACE A BID, [u]DO NOT[/u] EDIT THE POST[/b] Edited posts will NOT be counted. If you mistype something simply write a new post, you don't have to ping whoever you outbid but it is helpful. As with any accent I sell, prices are listed in gems but treasure is also accepted @ 700:1 You don't need to specify if you'll be paying with treasure. All 3 auctions will close on this Sunday, the 20th Copy #1 Ends @ 12:00 FR time Copy #2 Ends @ 18:00 FR time Copy #3 Ends @ 23:59 FR time Starting Bids are 500 gems each, MI is 20 gems, there is no AB. This accent is limited to one-per-person -General Pings- @Luminare @Pseudoscience @NekoAika @Yoyce @Khayr @Larae @Achi @terceleto @butcherbaby @reliquiaen @bel @Angelfonds @Lunila @Reborn @Kintsy @Dykeria @Kael @Aeonox @Minx @Pelistorm @Tavvi @Amstaffstriss @Golldfish @maralice13 -New Work Pings- @BlakeLupa @TwilightSkylene @Ravensflight @Fujo @Noelblue @Narif @Niharike @Turnaboutkid @PulciniVerdi @Kimdra GASP Imperial Female Pings @20pi @Aava @abacusa @AbysmalGrace @Acidfox @Addmon @Aekaitz @Aeonox @Akihiko @alternatewarning (no festival entries) @Ambitious @Ammut @and1206 @annadandelion @Yonderthought (no apparel / jewelery) @Aralas @Argonaut @AriaTLoak @Asmea @Astale @asterope @Astraeus @atrolock (no interest checks) @AwayfromBirdland @BabylonsFall @Lethia @SpookyCups @BrightIce @Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food) @candor @captaincaiti @Carleigh @Carnivore @CasualPancakes @Cedric @Celes (No gore, please) @cervas @Chemistry (no festival rejects please) @adrienne1614 @Daxis @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @cniht @CodeKhoshehk @colieflower @Cryptic @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @Cytosine @Danizaurs @Darlnim @Decay @Diseased @Dragakure @TsarinaTorment @draziwrok @drnyarlathotep @durandal @emiliexandra @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Envinyatar @Eoraptor @Erendira @Eshye @Evoker @everynne @Evoker @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @Xemriss @Fenix @finches @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @flamingcakes (no interest checks) @Founder @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @Fujinyumi @Fulcrum @GalacticCannibal @ganymede @GhostPaladin @Gilan @Glaceon22 @gotw3 @Tricksters @haikwoshevo @handsome @Harribel @HeavensAxis (No Galaxy) @Hiddenmica @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Irarina @irii @Ithiltari @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @Jaye @Jazz @Jesteroo @julia @julibee @Juni @Juushika @kaaoqi @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kalistys @Kardi @Katherine @keraunic @kidotsubomi @Kikatzu @kireikatt (no bellies) @Kodex @Koneko (no gore) @ladyfenrir @ladyrenee @Lamia @lankochan @Lapillus @Larkayne @Neige @leeedea (no interest checks please) @Leonaa @Leora @lightly @LilyBound (no gore or food) @lindulcis @lookxitsxlauren @Loulybob @ShadowRising @Lucatri (no fake underbellies) @lugiagirl98 (no interest checks, no fake underbelly) @adrienne1614 @MajicViolin @Malis @ManicDraconis @Marceline @March @Marshell @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Micheru @milkcocoa @misscallierose @modbox @Moosesushi @Moray @mummy @Murasaki @Myrkskog (no fake genes/food) @Nabesima @Naitochan (NO: Gore, Guilded, Armor, Clothes, Jewelry) @nanairo @nerdydragon @Neroshii @nibelibre @NicoleEirin (no gore/food) @Niharike @Nirwana @noelblue @nothakus @Nymphalidae @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Ouji (jewels, armor, fantasy/intricate) @OverlordFreya @Pandademic @Kairoku @Pasafatu (No cute or food, no jewelry, clothing, armor) @PeacefulBliss @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @po2 @Prabha @Primfairy @Pseudoscience @purplecinnibar @Rascality @RatofSpring (no plague, jewellry) @rattis @rattus @Ravera @RayAnneliese @RayFisch @Reborn @Reckless @refrayn @reitgerte (no festival rejects) @Rey @Rifter @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @rooty @Rubisco @ruletheworld @Rynne @rynxenvy @Safaris @Safirien @Sais @Samayl @SamSkelsey @Saru @Scream @Seolyn @SerenityBreeze @ShadowOfDestiny @sharkbutt @Sheba @Sheta @Silence @SilverBook @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Skia @Slumber @Smaugthealmighty @snowpea @snowy @Solackno @solaritude (no gore or food) @Soleil @Soupy @spiderling @spilledink @Spiritwindy @Starly (no gore, no armor) @straekitty @SunChaser @surfingpikachu @SushiKitteh @suzerain @swanpukin @SydKiaray @Sykona @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @thesecontexts @ThirtyOne @tinydobes @Tiriea @Toothiana @Troubletail @vaihdokas @vampy @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Velliana @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vil @Violet @VolatileMatter @Vovina @Weyrleader @WhiteMantis @whyistherumgone @wildewinged @Winterdream @Wobbitt @wolyang @World @xarazura @xCatzy @yin @ysunkoiw @aniki @Zelai @ZeroAerie @Zidderinni @Zilleniose @Zyanith @pushpin @Ranuja @elusive1ar @Cross @Arborpunk @lightenvee @rainy @Eythel @Toriel @Serpede @Chipper @CorbieLaughter @Tria91 @RuinousOmen @Scyshe @Valoria @DarkOwl @Magala @BlindBard (gold, flowers, jewellry, skulls, pastel, neon) @FrostStrix @Aetheric @Hasha @Raelynne @Alive @Kanariah @Sunset @BritishDinosaur @heartsung @xovud @harmonywish (no gore or food) @xRainy @Emordnilap @Yoda @nightmariczor @Khoshekh @Nevros @heronfoot @eschertecture @flamyfox @Mikisama @Beroan @parnasse @harrower The following requests were removed: NO: Warm colors, cute, pastel, gold, sparkles, galaxy/space, auctions I don't run auctions often, if you have any questions feel free to ask via post or PM. Thank you, have a nice weekend!
I was sitting on this accent for a while but finally decided to print it.

2497590_350.png

Accent: Glimmer of Dawn

Tumblr Previewer
Rarity: Semi-Custom
Total Number of Copies: 5
I know there is a huge amount of 'fade+sparkle' accents floating around but most of them focus on the wings, and I wanted something a tiny bit different for one of my own dragons.
I have no plans to make more accents like this, and this accent will NEVER be printed again. Three copies will be sold to the public.

Each copy has a different end time to try and give folks in other times zones a chance to bid. There is no snipe guard.

IF YOU PLACE A BID, DO NOT EDIT THE POST
Edited posts will NOT be counted.
If you mistype something simply write a new post, you don't have to ping whoever you outbid but it is helpful.

As with any accent I sell, prices are listed in gems but treasure is also accepted @ 700:1
You don't need to specify if you'll be paying with treasure.

All 3 auctions will close on this Sunday, the 20th
Copy #1 Ends @ 12:00 FR time
Copy #2 Ends @ 18:00 FR time
Copy #3 Ends @ 23:59 FR time

Starting Bids are 500 gems each, MI is 20 gems, there is no AB.
This accent is limited to one-per-person

-General Pings-
@Luminare @Pseudoscience @NekoAika @Yoyce @Khayr @Larae @Achi @terceleto @butcherbaby @reliquiaen @bel @Angelfonds @Lunila @Reborn @Kintsy @Dykeria @Kael @Aeonox @Minx @Pelistorm @Tavvi @Amstaffstriss @Golldfish @maralice13

-New Work Pings-
@BlakeLupa @TwilightSkylene @Ravensflight @Fujo @Noelblue @Narif @Niharike @Turnaboutkid @PulciniVerdi @Kimdra

GASP Imperial Female Pings
@20pi @Aava @abacusa @AbysmalGrace @Acidfox @Addmon @Aekaitz @Aeonox @Akihiko @alternatewarning (no festival entries) @Ambitious @Ammut @and1206 @annadandelion @Yonderthought (no apparel / jewelery) @Aralas @Argonaut @AriaTLoak @Asmea @Astale @asterope @Astraeus @atrolock (no interest checks) @AwayfromBirdland @BabylonsFall @Lethia @SpookyCups @BrightIce @Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food) @candor @captaincaiti @Carleigh @Carnivore @CasualPancakes @Cedric @Celes (No gore, please) @cervas @Chemistry (no festival rejects please) @adrienne1614 @Daxis @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @cniht @CodeKhoshehk @colieflower @Cryptic @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @Cytosine @Danizaurs @Darlnim @Decay @Diseased @Dragakure @TsarinaTorment @draziwrok @drnyarlathotep @durandal @emiliexandra @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Envinyatar @Eoraptor @Erendira @Eshye @Evoker @everynne @Evoker @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @Xemriss @Fenix @finches @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @flamingcakes (no interest checks) @Founder @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @Fujinyumi @Fulcrum @GalacticCannibal @ganymede @GhostPaladin @Gilan @Glaceon22 @gotw3 @Tricksters @haikwoshevo @handsome @Harribel @HeavensAxis (No Galaxy) @Hiddenmica @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Irarina @irii @Ithiltari @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @Jaye @Jazz @Jesteroo @julia @julibee @Juni @Juushika @kaaoqi @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kalistys @Kardi @Katherine @keraunic @kidotsubomi @Kikatzu @kireikatt (no bellies) @Kodex @Koneko (no gore) @ladyfenrir @ladyrenee @Lamia @lankochan @Lapillus @Larkayne @Neige @leeedea (no interest checks please) @Leonaa @Leora @lightly @LilyBound (no gore or food) @lindulcis @lookxitsxlauren @Loulybob @ShadowRising @Lucatri (no fake underbellies) @lugiagirl98 (no interest checks, no fake underbelly) @adrienne1614 @MajicViolin @Malis @ManicDraconis @Marceline @March @Marshell @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Micheru @milkcocoa @misscallierose @modbox @Moosesushi @Moray @mummy @Murasaki @Myrkskog (no fake genes/food) @Nabesima @Naitochan (NO: Gore, Guilded, Armor, Clothes, Jewelry) @nanairo @nerdydragon @Neroshii @nibelibre @NicoleEirin (no gore/food) @Niharike @Nirwana @noelblue @nothakus @Nymphalidae @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Ouji (jewels, armor, fantasy/intricate) @OverlordFreya @Pandademic @Kairoku @Pasafatu (No cute or food, no jewelry, clothing, armor) @PeacefulBliss @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @po2 @Prabha @Primfairy @Pseudoscience @purplecinnibar @Rascality @RatofSpring (no plague, jewellry) @rattis @rattus @Ravera @RayAnneliese @RayFisch @Reborn @Reckless @refrayn @reitgerte (no festival rejects) @Rey @Rifter @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @rooty @Rubisco @ruletheworld @Rynne @rynxenvy @Safaris @Safirien @Sais @Samayl @SamSkelsey @Saru @Scream @Seolyn @SerenityBreeze @ShadowOfDestiny @sharkbutt @Sheba @Sheta @Silence @SilverBook @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Skia @Slumber @Smaugthealmighty @snowpea @snowy @Solackno @solaritude (no gore or food) @Soleil @Soupy @spiderling @spilledink @Spiritwindy @Starly (no gore, no armor) @straekitty @SunChaser @surfingpikachu @SushiKitteh @suzerain @swanpukin @SydKiaray @Sykona @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @thesecontexts @ThirtyOne @tinydobes @Tiriea @Toothiana @Troubletail @vaihdokas @vampy @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Velliana @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vil @Violet @VolatileMatter @Vovina @Weyrleader @WhiteMantis @whyistherumgone @wildewinged @Winterdream @Wobbitt @wolyang @World @xarazura @xCatzy @yin @ysunkoiw @aniki @Zelai @ZeroAerie @Zidderinni @Zilleniose @Zyanith @pushpin @Ranuja @elusive1ar @Cross @Arborpunk @lightenvee @rainy @Eythel @Toriel @Serpede @Chipper @CorbieLaughter @Tria91 @RuinousOmen @Scyshe @Valoria @DarkOwl @Magala @BlindBard (gold, flowers, jewellry, skulls, pastel, neon) @FrostStrix @Aetheric @Hasha @Raelynne @Alive @Kanariah @Sunset @BritishDinosaur @heartsung @xovud @harmonywish (no gore or food) @xRainy @Emordnilap @Yoda @nightmariczor @Khoshekh @Nevros @heronfoot @eschertecture @flamyfox @Mikisama @Beroan @parnasse @harrower

The following requests were removed:
NO: Warm colors, cute, pastel, gold, sparkles, galaxy/space, auctions

I don't run auctions often, if you have any questions feel free to ask via post or PM.

Thank you, have a nice weekend!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31