Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Oszs' Accents: Jaguar Coatls Last Run?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Narif Haha, I'm an infamous procrastinator, but I really will be implementing one soon! *slams fist on table* I swear it! I have it narrowed down to 2-3 different possibilities, but I think a custom would actually be a great idea! I couldn't pay for the Blueprint, but the custom work itself, hm, yes...

Depending on what you're looking for I may be able to do it! What were you wanting? =)
@Narif Haha, I'm an infamous procrastinator, but I really will be implementing one soon! *slams fist on table* I swear it! I have it narrowed down to 2-3 different possibilities, but I think a custom would actually be a great idea! I couldn't pay for the Blueprint, but the custom work itself, hm, yes...

Depending on what you're looking for I may be able to do it! What were you wanting? =)
@Oszs
What are the 3 possibilities? if I'm allowed to hear them :D yeah you couldn't pay for them that's true but more a "already customer" service so only people who already bought a accent from you can order one or something like that :3

I would like to have a pc male jaguar accent but with white spots instead of the black ones and a the face a little bit different and also a ice underbelly. Sorry englisch is not my first language so I don't really know how I should explain it...
@Oszs
What are the 3 possibilities? if I'm allowed to hear them :D yeah you couldn't pay for them that's true but more a "already customer" service so only people who already bought a accent from you can order one or something like that :3

I would like to have a pc male jaguar accent but with white spots instead of the black ones and a the face a little bit different and also a ice underbelly. Sorry englisch is not my first language so I don't really know how I should explain it...
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif I am considering;
- Point-based system for tiered permanent discounts
- Point-based system for tiered 1-time discount, applied at user's choice
- Point-based "rebates" where you get gems back in a lump sum instead of a future discount

I understand what you're asking for, but I will need more details for the face, if you would like something specific. And it would probably be a 'Skincent' if it covers the belly, too, which is OK with me, but would make the Blueprint cost more.
What is your first language? I only know English, but I am pretty handy with a Translator :D
@Narif I am considering;
- Point-based system for tiered permanent discounts
- Point-based system for tiered 1-time discount, applied at user's choice
- Point-based "rebates" where you get gems back in a lump sum instead of a future discount

I understand what you're asking for, but I will need more details for the face, if you would like something specific. And it would probably be a 'Skincent' if it covers the belly, too, which is OK with me, but would make the Blueprint cost more.
What is your first language? I only know English, but I am pretty handy with a Translator :D
@Oszs
Thank you very much! Would it be ok if I send you the gems now? I'm 100% sure I want these accents and don't want to miss out on buying them. :)
@Oszs
Thank you very much! Would it be ok if I send you the gems now? I'm 100% sure I want these accents and don't want to miss out on buying them. :)
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@Stormwaker yes, that would be perfectly fine by me :D

Edit: I dug through my vault and I just so happen to have a copy of Dazzling Mane onhand, so you won't have to wait for that one ouo
@Stormwaker yes, that would be perfectly fine by me :D

Edit: I dug through my vault and I just so happen to have a copy of Dazzling Mane onhand, so you won't have to wait for that one ouo
@Oszs

That's fantastic! Sent you a PM with the gems! :) Thank you.
@Oszs

That's fantastic! Sent you a PM with the gems! :) Thank you.
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Sure thing, thanks Angelfonds!
Sure thing, thanks Angelfonds!
@Oszs Hey! Do you ever plan on reprinting Marigold Fox? I would love a copy, but its 1,300g in the ah right now ;u;

EDIT: oop, I just realized you plan on reprinting in september!

Would there be any chance I could like, pay ahead and reserve a copy at all? :o I just don't want to miss it when you reprint, and there's a dragon I reeeeeeally want it for, haha!
@Oszs Hey! Do you ever plan on reprinting Marigold Fox? I would love a copy, but its 1,300g in the ah right now ;u;

EDIT: oop, I just realized you plan on reprinting in september!

Would there be any chance I could like, pay ahead and reserve a copy at all? :o I just don't want to miss it when you reprint, and there's a dragon I reeeeeeally want it for, haha!
Untitled-1.png
@Yonderthought I actually have a copy unhand you can buy for 600g n_n

@terceleto@Niharike @WhiteMantis @vetra @Takora @Ikunoche

Hiya folks! Sovereign Jaguars are in! Unfortunately the 2nd batch of Sublime (female) isn't in yet so I can't send both, but if you'd like the male version now you can send payment and I'll send it your way! Sublime should be in later today or tomorrow =)
Thanks!
@Yonderthought I actually have a copy unhand you can buy for 600g n_n

@terceleto@Niharike @WhiteMantis @vetra @Takora @Ikunoche

Hiya folks! Sovereign Jaguars are in! Unfortunately the 2nd batch of Sublime (female) isn't in yet so I can't send both, but if you'd like the male version now you can send payment and I'll send it your way! Sublime should be in later today or tomorrow =)
Thanks!
@Oszs Oh, awesome! ;v; I'll send the gems over. Thank you!
@Oszs Oh, awesome! ;v; I'll send the gems over. Thank you!
Untitled-1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31