Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Oszs' Accents: Jaguar Coatls Last Run?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@Facinarose @Firtarian @Denutena @Aushi @smileytechie
The first run of Sacred Jaguar is in stock! Please send payment via CR or PM to receive your copy. Numinous Jaguar should be in later today or tomorrow.
Thank you!
@Facinarose @Firtarian @Denutena @Aushi @smileytechie
The first run of Sacred Jaguar is in stock! Please send payment via CR or PM to receive your copy. Numinous Jaguar should be in later today or tomorrow.
Thank you!
@Oszs

I'd like a slot for sacred jaguar, please! I can pay in gems and up-front.
@Oszs

I'd like a slot for sacred jaguar, please! I can pay in gems and up-front.
@Oszs I would like a slot for both Sacred and Numinous Jaguar please!
@Oszs I would like a slot for both Sacred and Numinous Jaguar please!
kY5nwhE.png
@Lunila your order for Sacred Jaguar (for female coatls) has been added, thank you!

@Pecha your orders for Sacred and Numinous Jaguars (for coatls) have been added, thank you!
@Lunila your order for Sacred Jaguar (for female coatls) has been added, thank you!

@Pecha your orders for Sacred and Numinous Jaguars (for coatls) have been added, thank you!
@Oszs Do you think you will reprint the fox accents again for wildclaw soon ? Marigold fox is my favorite one :D I want to be on pinglist for them
@Oszs Do you think you will reprint the fox accents again for wildclaw soon ? Marigold fox is my favorite one :D I want to be on pinglist for them
Xv5yNtr.gif
@Denutena @Aushi @Shroomlet @BlackStatic
The first run of Numinous Jaguar is in stock! Please send payment via CR or PM to receive your copy, thank you!

@Ocarina aw, thank you! ;u;
Yes, I do plan to reprint the Wildclaw Fox accents, both the mono and the wild-color versions, I will certainly add you to the pinglist :D
@Denutena @Aushi @Shroomlet @BlackStatic
The first run of Numinous Jaguar is in stock! Please send payment via CR or PM to receive your copy, thank you!

@Ocarina aw, thank you! ;u;
Yes, I do plan to reprint the Wildclaw Fox accents, both the mono and the wild-color versions, I will certainly add you to the pinglist :D
@Oszs was a little late to check FR, but I'll send that CR to you now! Thanks so much!
@Oszs was a little late to check FR, but I'll send that CR to you now! Thanks so much!
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
@Shroomlet @Exaltier @Pecha
The second run of Sacred Jaguar (for female coatls) is now in stock! Please send payment (500 gems) via CR or PM to receive your copy. Thank you :D
@Shroomlet @Exaltier @Pecha
The second run of Sacred Jaguar (for female coatls) is now in stock! Please send payment (500 gems) via CR or PM to receive your copy. Thank you :D
@Exaltier @InkyBrush @Pecha Numinous Jaguar for male coatls round 2 iz now in stock! Please send payment (500g or 500kT) via PM or CR to receive your copy, thank you!
@Exaltier @InkyBrush @Pecha Numinous Jaguar for male coatls round 2 iz now in stock! Please send payment (500g or 500kT) via PM or CR to receive your copy, thank you!
@Oszs Hello! Quick question - I see in your FAQ you have recolors crossed off for customs, do you no longer do recolors? Also, do you have a pinglist for when you’re open for customs? Thank you very much for your time!
@Oszs Hello! Quick question - I see in your FAQ you have recolors crossed off for customs, do you no longer do recolors? Also, do you have a pinglist for when you’re open for customs? Thank you very much for your time!
nZvyypl.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31