Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 1132 1133
@SuburbanSamurai; sorry to bother again, what are the statuses of orders 50017 (if not already rejected), 50021, and 50046? im concerned one or more of them were overlooked/skipped as some other artists have received copies of accents submitted later than mine.
@SuburbanSamurai; sorry to bother again, what are the statuses of orders 50017 (if not already rejected), 50021, and 50046? im concerned one or more of them were overlooked/skipped as some other artists have received copies of accents submitted later than mine.
@SuburbanSamurai I was just denied for order #[b]50030[/b]. I've been checking and double checking with others for my lines and shadows, since this is my first skincent. I've been denied twice now, first for generic lines and shadows, and now for the lines and shadows on the wings and roses. Everyone I've been talking to agrees that the wings and roses have the most visible lines and shadows on the whole design, so if possible, could I get a rough estimate as to how much I'd need to darken them to get this accepted? [img]https://i.imgur.com/9AE9CGj.gif[/img] Thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai

I was just denied for order #50030. I've been checking and double checking with others for my lines and shadows, since this is my first skincent. I've been denied twice now, first for generic lines and shadows, and now for the lines and shadows on the wings and roses. Everyone I've been talking to agrees that the wings and roses have the most visible lines and shadows on the whole design, so if possible, could I get a rough estimate as to how much I'd need to darken them to get this accepted?

9AE9CGj.gif

Thanks!
4MKDoae.png
@Ysdaar If you send me the extra skins, I will send you the blueprints that were used to order them. I'll go into that particular skin's order history and change two of the x10 orders from Accepted to Rejected so that if a need to know that skin's order history comes up on the future, it'll match the number or skins circulating on the site.

@shroudrat I'd recommend submitting those versions.

@daintyboots Thank you for letting us know about the double blueprint. The order ID#s are auto generated, so they can't be typos. Your other orders are still pending, they haven't been reviewed yet, but they likely will be today.
@Ysdaar If you send me the extra skins, I will send you the blueprints that were used to order them. I'll go into that particular skin's order history and change two of the x10 orders from Accepted to Rejected so that if a need to know that skin's order history comes up on the future, it'll match the number or skins circulating on the site.

@shroudrat I'd recommend submitting those versions.

@daintyboots Thank you for letting us know about the double blueprint. The order ID#s are auto generated, so they can't be typos. Your other orders are still pending, they haven't been reviewed yet, but they likely will be today.
@SuburbanSamurai; what would you like me to do with the extra blueprint?
@SuburbanSamurai; what would you like me to do with the extra blueprint?
@SuburbanSamurai That'd be perfect, thank you so so much! I'll send you the skins in a moment!
@SuburbanSamurai That'd be perfect, thank you so so much! I'll send you the skins in a moment!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@SuburbanSamurai
It's been more than 7 days since I submitted order #50038 (last Saturday) and I haven't heard anything about it. Can you please check that my order didn't get lost in the queue somehow?
It finally came through, thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai
It's been more than 7 days since I submitted order #50038 (last Saturday) and I haven't heard anything about it. Can you please check that my order didn't get lost in the queue somehow?
It finally came through, thanks!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Euclidean Something like the below version would be accepted. The issue is that the lineart and shadow is light enough that once it's shrunk down to 350x350px, the original lineart and shadow layers no longer clearly stand out on top of the design, especially on the flowers and along the dragon's back. We would like to be able to clearly identify the original lineart and and contours of the original shadows. [img]https://i.imgur.com/8T3cTnQ.png[/img]
@Euclidean Something like the below version would be accepted. The issue is that the lineart and shadow is light enough that once it's shrunk down to 350x350px, the original lineart and shadow layers no longer clearly stand out on top of the design, especially on the flowers and along the dragon's back. We would like to be able to clearly identify the original lineart and and contours of the original shadows.

8T3cTnQ.png
@SuburbanSamurai; i see one of my submissions made it through as but i haven't received it in my inbox yet. another accent i sent in later did come in. did "yucky" get caught in limbo?
@SuburbanSamurai; i see one of my submissions made it through as but i haven't received it in my inbox yet. another accent i sent in later did come in. did "yucky" get caught in limbo?
@SuburbanSamurai Thanks for the reference point! I just resubmitted #[b]50178[/b] with the following image: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471872307309051907/480895139536044033/annularSmall.png[/img] Hopefully it'll pass this time, but if it won't pass could I possibly get the ordered denied/canceled ASAP? It is my third time submitting this and I'd like to make needed changes as quickly as possible.
@SuburbanSamurai

Thanks for the reference point! I just resubmitted #50178 with the following image:

annularSmall.png

Hopefully it'll pass this time, but if it won't pass could I possibly get the ordered denied/canceled ASAP? It is my third time submitting this and I'd like to make needed changes as quickly as possible.
4MKDoae.png
@daintyboots Looks like I accidentally sent it to the user named Yucky! It's fixed now.
@daintyboots Looks like I accidentally sent it to the user named Yucky! It's fixed now.
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 1132 1133