Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 460 461 462 463 464 ... 1138 1139
@Euclidean That version shouldn't have any problems getting accepted.
@Euclidean That version shouldn't have any problems getting accepted.
@SuburbanSamurai; got them, thank you! do you have any news on my submission named "Denied :("? that's the only one from the 10th and 11th i'm still missing.

you also didn't answer my question regarding the extra 50013 blueprint. what would you like me to do with it?
@SuburbanSamurai; got them, thank you! do you have any news on my submission named "Denied :("? that's the only one from the 10th and 11th i'm still missing.

you also didn't answer my question regarding the extra 50013 blueprint. what would you like me to do with it?
[quote name="SuburbanSamurai" date="2018-08-19 17:38:58" ] @.daintyboots Looks like I accidentally sent it to the user named Yucky! It's fixed now. [/quote] r/me_irl
SuburbanSamurai wrote on 2018-08-19 17:38:58:
@.daintyboots Looks like I accidentally sent it to the user named Yucky! It's fixed now.

r/me_irl
yDxBpzp.png
@daintyboots I'm waiting on an approval/rejection from the site admins concerning the 'denied' skin. If you want, I can reject it right now with a generic message, but if you want it to be added to the site, I need site admin approval.

The site tech just got back to me on the duplicate skin. I wasn't sure what they'd want you to do, but they say they've got the information they need. If you could PM the duplicate to me, that would be great!
@daintyboots I'm waiting on an approval/rejection from the site admins concerning the 'denied' skin. If you want, I can reject it right now with a generic message, but if you want it to be added to the site, I need site admin approval.

The site tech just got back to me on the duplicate skin. I wasn't sure what they'd want you to do, but they say they've got the information they need. If you could PM the duplicate to me, that would be great!
@SuburbanSamurai

Awesome! Would it be possible to expedite, since it's my third submission?
@SuburbanSamurai

Awesome! Would it be possible to expedite, since it's my third submission?
4MKDoae.png
@SuburbanSamurai; thanks for the update, i'll wait on the admins.

i've bought and submitted into queue a few more of the same kind of blueprint pack since then so the one i return might not be the exact same one. hopefully that won't cause an issue.

unrelated, but what's your favorite color?
@SuburbanSamurai; thanks for the update, i'll wait on the admins.

i've bought and submitted into queue a few more of the same kind of blueprint pack since then so the one i return might not be the exact same one. hopefully that won't cause an issue.

unrelated, but what's your favorite color?
@daintyboots Yes, the exact blueprint shouldn't matter. And I don't know if I have a favorite color, I am not a being of binary tastes in aesthetic! Let's go with red.
@daintyboots Yes, the exact blueprint shouldn't matter. And I don't know if I have a favorite color, I am not a being of binary tastes in aesthetic! Let's go with red.
@SuburbanSamurai hi! i got 50074 back just now - rejected due to a sizing error. other than that were there any issues with the lineart/shadows?
@SuburbanSamurai hi! i got 50074 back just now - rejected due to a sizing error. other than that were there any issues with the lineart/shadows?
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@Euclidean We only prioritize orders if they were rejected by mistake or if a user who submitted an accent sized design with a skin blueprint chooses to resubmit with an accent blueprint.

@corvid Anything submitted with an incorrect formatting issue (white background, unclipped lineart and shadows, incorrect size) is immediately cancelled and sent back to the user.

We will be catching up the queue over the next two days, so everyone should be in for a short wait.
@Euclidean We only prioritize orders if they were rejected by mistake or if a user who submitted an accent sized design with a skin blueprint chooses to resubmit with an accent blueprint.

@corvid Anything submitted with an incorrect formatting issue (white background, unclipped lineart and shadows, incorrect size) is immediately cancelled and sent back to the user.

We will be catching up the queue over the next two days, so everyone should be in for a short wait.
@SuburbanSamurai regarding order #50080; the characters on the design are completely made up, they aren't from any particular language. i can't exactly prove that they don't resemble other characters from other cultures by chance, but when i made the design, they weren't intended to have any meaning.

i've resubmitted it is as #50205; would it be possible to get it prioritized? thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai regarding order #50080; the characters on the design are completely made up, they aren't from any particular language. i can't exactly prove that they don't resemble other characters from other cultures by chance, but when i made the design, they weren't intended to have any meaning.

i've resubmitted it is as #50205; would it be possible to get it prioritized? thank you!
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
1 2 ... 460 461 462 463 464 ... 1138 1139