Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 1138 1139
@suburbansamurai @madsniper I was wondering if someone could please tell me why my accents keep doing this? You can't see the accent for the shadows. :( [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vxtt7C9.png[/img][/center]

@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

I was wondering if someone could please tell me why my accents keep doing this? You can't see the accent for the shadows. :(

vxtt7C9.png
bAMdmKk.png
@Feral71 The lineart and shadow layers need to be clipped to your design. Multiply layers do not work once you save out your design as a PNG, so the shadow layer becomes a solid gray color. Because of this, the shadow multiply layer needs to be clipped so it ONLY covers the opaque parts of your design. Below is a gif showing a design on top of a dragon template where the lines and shadows are not clipped vs clipped: [img]https://i.imgur.com/qRiuu6R.gif[/img]
@Feral71 The lineart and shadow layers need to be clipped to your design. Multiply layers do not work once you save out your design as a PNG, so the shadow layer becomes a solid gray color. Because of this, the shadow multiply layer needs to be clipped so it ONLY covers the opaque parts of your design. Below is a gif showing a design on top of a dragon template where the lines and shadows are not clipped vs clipped:

qRiuu6R.gif
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you so much for updating the design!

Random and strange question:
I ordered way too many copies of one of my skincents, is there any way I can send those back in exchange for (accent) blueprints? If not I totally understand of course - my own fault for submitting this many of them.

Another random question, but I was curious how many copies of Guard of the Dead (skin 15474) I printed?
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you so much for updating the design!

Random and strange question:
I ordered way too many copies of one of my skincents, is there any way I can send those back in exchange for (accent) blueprints? If not I totally understand of course - my own fault for submitting this many of them.

Another random question, but I was curious how many copies of Guard of the Dead (skin 15474) I printed?
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@SuburbanSamurai

Thank you, that explains a lot. :)
@SuburbanSamurai

Thank you, that explains a lot. :)
bAMdmKk.png
@Ysdaar Which skincent did you order too many of and how many do you want to return?

There have been 40 orders of Guard of the Dead. I did not check to see if each one was an order of 10x Blueprints, but assuming they are, that's 400 in circulation on the site currently.
@Ysdaar Which skincent did you order too many of and how many do you want to return?

There have been 40 orders of Guard of the Dead. I did not check to see if each one was an order of 10x Blueprints, but assuming they are, that's 400 in circulation on the site currently.
@SuburbanSamurai; i have two more instances of inconsistent judging i'd like to bring to your attention first case: the skin that was originally submitted as order #[b]49884[/b] was denied with a message that asked me to "darken the original lineart and shadow layers on the skull on the dragon's head." i did as suggested and resubmitted as #[b]50013[/b]. it was just now denied with a message telling me to "darken the original lineart and shadow layers on the red roses on the dragon's back." This area was not specified in the original denial message, so i did not touch that area, assuming there would be no issue. second case: the skin that was originally submitted as order #[b]49885[/b] (a recolor of the above) was denied, saying the "original lineart and shadow layers are difficult to see in this design, specifically on the yellow and white areas." i again did as suggested, resubmitted as #[b]50014[/b], and was denied. this new message asked that i "darken the original lineart and shadow layers on the roses on the dragon's back." the roses in this design are neither yellow nor white. i can provide screenshots of these denial messages if required. i unfortunately do not have images of the original submissions, only the edits i did to comply with the original denials, because i did not think i would need them. i'm sure you have those files in your submission database if you'd like to compare. i have re-resubmitted both skins as #[b]50139[/b] and #[b]50140[/b]. i also have a question about my submission #[b]50017[/b]. instead of receiving a denial or delivery of the accent, i instead received a second denial of #50013, as seen here: [img]https://puu.sh/Bg8Fj/2828f2b003.png[/img] what happened?
@SuburbanSamurai; i have two more instances of inconsistent judging i'd like to bring to your attention

first case: the skin that was originally submitted as order #49884 was denied with a message that asked me to "darken the original lineart and shadow layers on the skull on the dragon's head." i did as suggested and resubmitted as #50013. it was just now denied with a message telling me to "darken the original lineart and shadow layers on the red roses on the dragon's back." This area was not specified in the original denial message, so i did not touch that area, assuming there would be no issue.

second case: the skin that was originally submitted as order #49885 (a recolor of the above) was denied, saying the "original lineart and shadow layers are difficult to see in this design, specifically on the yellow and white areas." i again did as suggested, resubmitted as #50014, and was denied. this new message asked that i "darken the original lineart and shadow layers on the roses on the dragon's back." the roses in this design are neither yellow nor white.

i can provide screenshots of these denial messages if required. i unfortunately do not have images of the original submissions, only the edits i did to comply with the original denials, because i did not think i would need them. i'm sure you have those files in your submission database if you'd like to compare.

i have re-resubmitted both skins as #50139 and #50140.

i also have a question about my submission #50017. instead of receiving a denial or delivery of the accent, i instead received a second denial of #50013, as seen here:
2828f2b003.png

what happened?
@SuburbanSamurai
It's the Skin Bloodmoon M (27069). Ideally, I'd have liked to return 20 copies, so 2 10-skin blueprints, if that is at all possible.
@SuburbanSamurai
It's the Skin Bloodmoon M (27069). Ideally, I'd have liked to return 20 copies, so 2 10-skin blueprints, if that is at all possible.
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
Hi, I was told to darken the lines and shading for these two accents! Are they good to resubmit now? [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3587835e0669a61983e4eff5f955154f/tumblr_pdp2w0Edb51xpp0t6o2_400.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9c46c11e9ccc77ed2a48bf3b1bd721dd/tumblr_pdp2w0Edb51xpp0t6o4_400.png[/img]
Hi, I was told to darken the lines and shading for these two accents! Are they good to resubmit now?

tumblr_pdp2w0Edb51xpp0t6o2_400.pngtumblr_pdp2w0Edb51xpp0t6o4_400.png
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@daintyboots It's human error, which you're encouraged to call out when it happens, especially repeatedly. In general, we do prefer to see the lines and shadows darker over all on a design, but the colors on these designs are light enough that the original lines and shadows are still relatively easy to see, I'll put through the currently pending versions.

In terms of the double denial message, that's strange. Did it the rejected blueprint come back twice (duplicated) into your hoard? I sent a note to the site techs just so they're aware.
@daintyboots It's human error, which you're encouraged to call out when it happens, especially repeatedly. In general, we do prefer to see the lines and shadows darker over all on a design, but the colors on these designs are light enough that the original lines and shadows are still relatively easy to see, I'll put through the currently pending versions.

In terms of the double denial message, that's strange. Did it the rejected blueprint come back twice (duplicated) into your hoard? I sent a note to the site techs just so they're aware.
@SuburbanSamurai; received both designs, thank you!

i did get a second blueprint for the duplicate 50013 rejection. i assumed 50017 was mistyped as 50013, but i wanted to check.
@SuburbanSamurai; received both designs, thank you!

i did get a second blueprint for the duplicate 50013 rejection. i assumed 50017 was mistyped as 50013, but i wanted to check.
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 1138 1139