Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 423 424 425 426 427 ... 1132 1133
@Alchemist Please PM me the blueprint for a gem refund.
@Alchemist Please PM me the blueprint for a gem refund.
@suburbansamurai

So my dang skin got denied yet again. This time for being too dark?
I literally color picked the black from the "success" square of the tutorial page. I don't see how the official tutorial says that exact black is ok, but then it gets denied anyways?
@suburbansamurai

So my dang skin got denied yet again. This time for being too dark?
I literally color picked the black from the "success" square of the tutorial page. I don't see how the official tutorial says that exact black is ok, but then it gets denied anyways?
@ButtRocks It shouldn't have been rejected. Please resubmit the design and let me know when you do, I'll fill the order.
@ButtRocks It shouldn't have been rejected. Please resubmit the design and let me know when you do, I'll fill the order.
@suburbansamurai hi! this accent got rejected again even though i've already lightened it and darkened the lines and shadows. can you tell me where specifically to edit to make sure it gets accepted? thank you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bh8k6yr.png[/img]
@suburbansamurai

hi! this accent got rejected again even though i've already lightened it and darkened the lines and shadows. can you tell me where specifically to edit to make sure it gets accepted? thank you!

Bh8k6yr.png
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@SuburbanSamurai
I resubmitted the design just now. I resaved the one you had posted as ready to submit just to be safe that I had the right file.
@SuburbanSamurai
I resubmitted the design just now. I resaved the one you had posted as ready to submit just to be safe that I had the right file.
Hello! I was told to provide a translation for my accent and resubmit it, so that I will do.

My skin was called 'mundi auri' which is a horrible latin translation of 'gold world'. The text on the wings translates to 'all the world is mine'. Roughly. Because apparently after many latin classes I still suck at latin grammar. The words mean the same thing though, so grammar aside, that's what it means!

(Should I uh, resubmit it now? And if in the future I do more latin text should I post a translation here before submitting it? Thank you 'u' )
Hello! I was told to provide a translation for my accent and resubmit it, so that I will do.

My skin was called 'mundi auri' which is a horrible latin translation of 'gold world'. The text on the wings translates to 'all the world is mine'. Roughly. Because apparently after many latin classes I still suck at latin grammar. The words mean the same thing though, so grammar aside, that's what it means!

(Should I uh, resubmit it now? And if in the future I do more latin text should I post a translation here before submitting it? Thank you 'u' )
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@cosmicConundrum Nothing too dramatic, but the purple parts of the design get very close to pure black, which obscures the original lines and shadow. Please lighten the darkest parts of the purple fabric on the design so the lines and shadows in those spots are more clearly visible.

@fuwafuwa Thank you, please resubmit the design. And if you do want to throw Latin text or any other non-English language text on an accent, you can preemptively post the translation here for us.
@cosmicConundrum Nothing too dramatic, but the purple parts of the design get very close to pure black, which obscures the original lines and shadow. Please lighten the darkest parts of the purple fabric on the design so the lines and shadows in those spots are more clearly visible.

@fuwafuwa Thank you, please resubmit the design. And if you do want to throw Latin text or any other non-English language text on an accent, you can preemptively post the translation here for us.
@suburbansamurai @madsniper 3rd posts a charm? Maybe? Quick question before I resubmit this again. So passionate scryer finally made it through, woo. Still got denied for royal scryer, the purple one that has a skincent counterpart that has already been approved. The message I received was asking me to lighten the arms/legs specifically on the design, instead of the whole thing so I know progress has been made lol. But I guess my question is why is that necessary when the coloring is exactly the same as the skincent design that had no issues?? [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jmhb4kw.png[/img] Lunar scryer has already been approved. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HHFaXW5.png[/img] Royal scryer is still being denied. The only difference to the above is the reduced amount of purple + gold specs on the arms and legs. I've even darkened the shadows on this version, lightened the entire design, including the arms/legs a tad.
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

3rd posts a charm? Maybe? Quick question before I resubmit this again. So passionate scryer finally made it through, woo. Still got denied for royal scryer, the purple one that has a skincent counterpart that has already been approved. The message I received was asking me to lighten the arms/legs specifically on the design, instead of the whole thing so I know progress has been made lol. But I guess my question is why is that necessary when the coloring is exactly the same as the skincent design that had no issues??

Jmhb4kw.png
Lunar scryer has already been approved.

HHFaXW5.png
Royal scryer is still being denied. The only difference to the above is the reduced amount of purple + gold specs on the arms and legs. I've even darkened the shadows on this version, lightened the entire design, including the arms/legs a tad.
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@SuburbanSamurai Looking to get quick go ahead on shadows/lines here before submitting again, since I was denied for not having visible enough lines/shadows (and I'd like to avoid waiting another 7 days to be denied again). Are there any further tweaks I have to make here? I'm using all black lines for the darker parts and as dark a blue shadow as I can without making it get too dark. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8ltf5tj.png[/img] ^ New version vs the old version v [img]https://i.imgur.com/jYE413o.png[/img][/center]
@SuburbanSamurai Looking to get quick go ahead on shadows/lines here before submitting again, since I was denied for not having visible enough lines/shadows (and I'd like to avoid waiting another 7 days to be denied again). Are there any further tweaks I have to make here? I'm using all black lines for the darker parts and as dark a blue shadow as I can without making it get too dark.
8ltf5tj.png

^ New version vs the old version v

jYE413o.png
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Vulpen Hm, Lunar Scryer is very dark and arguably obscures the lines and shadows in places on the wing, legs, and arms, especially in combination with the heavy gold dotted textures. I realize the Accent variation is the same colors, and we do try to be consistent, but there will inevitably some variation with judging, which is why we stress that each skin is judged on a case by case basis. I'd recommend just slightly lightening the dark colors on the arms and legs at least so the shadow layer is more clearly visible. @crateshya Outside of objectionable content, we're really just looking to see if the original lineart and shadow layers are clearly visible. Most skin rejections result from us having a difficult time seeing those lines and shadows, either because a design uses very dark colors, or lots of textures. The red circles highlight the areas where the original lines and shadows are hardest to see on this design. Lightening the design while darkening the original lines and shadows should make it acceptable. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6O75sgn.png[/img]
@Vulpen Hm, Lunar Scryer is very dark and arguably obscures the lines and shadows in places on the wing, legs, and arms, especially in combination with the heavy gold dotted textures. I realize the Accent variation is the same colors, and we do try to be consistent, but there will inevitably some variation with judging, which is why we stress that each skin is judged on a case by case basis. I'd recommend just slightly lightening the dark colors on the arms and legs at least so the shadow layer is more clearly visible.

@crateshya Outside of objectionable content, we're really just looking to see if the original lineart and shadow layers are clearly visible. Most skin rejections result from us having a difficult time seeing those lines and shadows, either because a design uses very dark colors, or lots of textures. The red circles highlight the areas where the original lines and shadows are hardest to see on this design. Lightening the design while darkening the original lines and shadows should make it acceptable.

6O75sgn.png
1 2 ... 423 424 425 426 427 ... 1132 1133