Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 ... 1132 1133
@ArtsyAlraune It won't be a copyright issue. Just don't name the skin "How to Train Your Dragon" or "Toothless" or anything similar.
@ArtsyAlraune It won't be a copyright issue. Just don't name the skin "How to Train Your Dragon" or "Toothless" or anything similar.

The icon should be for Male Wildclaws, not Coatls.

The icon should be for Male Wildclaws, not Coatls.
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@SuburbanSamurai I believe it's been a week now for order #47585 (Relique) which was submitted on the 28th of April so I was wondering if maybe there's any update on it?

Edit: Got it, thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai I believe it's been a week now for order #47585 (Relique) which was submitted on the 28th of April so I was wondering if maybe there's any update on it?

Edit: Got it, thanks!
I'm not sure if this should be posted here - but the female imperial psd under custom skins and accents seems to be broken with the horns, wings, tummy, and mane layers spilling over the edges of the line art
I'm not sure if this should be posted here - but the female imperial psd under custom skins and accents seems to be broken with the horns, wings, tummy, and mane layers spilling over the edges of the line art
z9bVpPy.png
@SuburbanSamurai

Ahh hello, I submitted an accent (order #47716) recently but realised I sent the wrong image file, could I resubmit it please? So sorry for the trouble!
@SuburbanSamurai

Ahh hello, I submitted an accent (order #47716) recently but realised I sent the wrong image file, could I resubmit it please? So sorry for the trouble!
Instagram | Art Shop
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you so much! I hate to bug you again but would this version be more acceptable for the shadows? I've darkened them around the face so the contours should be more obvious and visible against the rest of the design. I totally understand if you can't give a definite yes or no right now, just wanted an idea before I try to submit, if at all possible. Thanks again! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bqcIr5k.png[/img][/center]
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you so much! I hate to bug you again but would this version be more acceptable for the shadows? I've darkened them around the face so the contours should be more obvious and visible against the rest of the design.

I totally understand if you can't give a definite yes or no right now, just wanted an idea before I try to submit, if at all possible. Thanks again!
bqcIr5k.png
r6J6MbS.png
@Mikixen I will cancel the order so you can resubmit the correct image.

@Redfern The icon is fixed.

@lilystar6 The templates were made using Photoshop, and utilize Photosho's clipping masks. Other art programs have varying compatibility with clipping masks, so depending on which art program you are using, certain layers may clip outside of the dragon. I'd recommend requesting alternate template files by using the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page, but in the mean time, you should be able to select the base dragon layer, invert the selection, and delete all the excess pixels off of the layers you'd like to utilize. If you need any help with this, feel free to ask.

@Vovina I would recommend submitting this version of the design, keeping in mind the forum is for clarifications and advice, not skin queue pre-approvals.
@Mikixen I will cancel the order so you can resubmit the correct image.

@Redfern The icon is fixed.

@lilystar6 The templates were made using Photoshop, and utilize Photosho's clipping masks. Other art programs have varying compatibility with clipping masks, so depending on which art program you are using, certain layers may clip outside of the dragon. I'd recommend requesting alternate template files by using the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page, but in the mean time, you should be able to select the base dragon layer, invert the selection, and delete all the excess pixels off of the layers you'd like to utilize. If you need any help with this, feel free to ask.

@Vovina I would recommend submitting this version of the design, keeping in mind the forum is for clarifications and advice, not skin queue pre-approvals.
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you so much, I’ve received the message. Sorry to bother, but may I know which part of the accent is considered inappropriate/copyright (one of the reasons for denial), before I edit to resubmit? (I’m not too sure as I’ve designed to markings from scratch, though inspired by that style of tattoos, is that not allowed?) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/dff11541be32275cef073f8341cbadd0/tumblr_p88p8w7aj61v4lol5o1_400.png[/img] Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you so much, I’ve received the message. Sorry to bother, but may I know which part of the accent is considered inappropriate/copyright (one of the reasons for denial), before I edit to resubmit? (I’m not too sure as I’ve designed to markings from scratch, though inspired by that style of tattoos, is that not allowed?)

tumblr_p88p8w7aj61v4lol5o1_400.png
Thank you!
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen Nothing's wrong with the design. I cancelled the order so you could resubmit the version you wanted. I think you're reading the generic information about why skins are rejected, but that doesn't necessarily apply to your design, it's just included in all rejection messages automatically.
@Mikixen Nothing's wrong with the design. I cancelled the order so you could resubmit the version you wanted. I think you're reading the generic information about why skins are rejected, but that doesn't necessarily apply to your design, it's just included in all rejection messages automatically.
@SuburbanSamurai
Oh!! I misunderstood, thank you so much for the clarification ^_^
@SuburbanSamurai
Oh!! I misunderstood, thank you so much for the clarification ^_^
Instagram | Art Shop
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 ... 1132 1133