Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fimbry's Many Eyes, Customs, + NEW 6/23
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 390 391
@Fimbry

If you do do females, I'd throw my vote to Ice

also, I'm glad these are doing well - they're definitely neat!! =D
@Fimbry

If you do do females, I'd throw my vote to Ice

also, I'm glad these are doing well - they're definitely neat!! =D
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
@Fimbry I'd -really- love to see Light, so I'm going to cast in my vote for that one. .w. If it isn't too much trouble, could I see how it looks on this fella'? My necromancer/sorcerer/resurrectionist. I just can't resisssst. It would be perfect for himmm. Dx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1017420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10175/1017420_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Fimbry

I'd -really- love to see Light, so I'm going to cast in my vote for that one. .w. If it isn't too much trouble, could I see how it looks on this fella'? My necromancer/sorcerer/resurrectionist. I just can't resisssst. It would be perfect for himmm. Dx

1017420_350.png
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
@Fimbry

I dunno if my feedback helps? but I would absolutely love to have plague if I had the gems umu
I am very much interested in this accent
@Fimbry

I dunno if my feedback helps? but I would absolutely love to have plague if I had the gems umu
I am very much interested in this accent
@Avalonian

Here is your preview! After this I don't think I will be previewing colors that are not voted in yet, just so people don't request every possible color lol. The eyes clip with the apparel on, but it shouldn't be a problem when actually worn with as an accent. GOSH I forgot about that.

al3qeo.png
@Avalonian

Here is your preview! After this I don't think I will be previewing colors that are not voted in yet, just so people don't request every possible color lol. The eyes clip with the apparel on, but it shouldn't be a problem when actually worn with as an accent. GOSH I forgot about that.

al3qeo.png
@Fimbry

Ah, I didn't even think about that--my bad! :D BUT OH MY GOOD LAWD, IT'S PERFECT AND I NEED IT. I AM EXCITE. Haha, I barely noticed the clipping with the apparel, but even then, it's kind of neat-lookin'. c:

(Thank you very super much. Very appreciated!)

I'm rooting for this thread hard-core. *__*
@Fimbry

Ah, I didn't even think about that--my bad! :D BUT OH MY GOOD LAWD, IT'S PERFECT AND I NEED IT. I AM EXCITE. Haha, I barely noticed the clipping with the apparel, but even then, it's kind of neat-lookin'. c:

(Thank you very super much. Very appreciated!)

I'm rooting for this thread hard-core. *__*
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
@fimbry Oh WOW I want one! Any chance you'll do a female plague one?

If not, I would like to be added to the list for the male shadow version. :)
@fimbry Oh WOW I want one! Any chance you'll do a female plague one?

If not, I would like to be added to the list for the male shadow version. :)
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
@Nehara

I am not sure if I'll be making females at this time. On one hand, this was pretty easy to do so I may as well lol. On the other, I'm not really an accent maker usually so I don't know lol. Actually I just thought of a dragon I'd like to see this on, so females might actually happen eventually.

For now, let me know if you want to be on the shadow list or wait for the female sometime down the line. :)
@Nehara

I am not sure if I'll be making females at this time. On one hand, this was pretty easy to do so I may as well lol. On the other, I'm not really an accent maker usually so I don't know lol. Actually I just thought of a dragon I'd like to see this on, so females might actually happen eventually.

For now, let me know if you want to be on the shadow list or wait for the female sometime down the line. :)
@fimbry Hmm! Well, I have this dragon here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1932574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19326/1932574_350.png[/img] [/url] She's the one I think I'd use it on the most. I guess I will go with being added to the waitlist/hopefuls for the female sometime down the line. Thank you!
@fimbry

Hmm! Well, I have this dragon here:

1932574_350.png

She's the one I think I'd use it on the most. I guess I will go with being added to the waitlist/hopefuls for the female sometime down the line. Thank you!
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
@Fimbry WOW IM GOING TO NEED AN ICE ACCENT FOR MY ICE ICON-SPIRAL. ♥
Can has preview pls? c:
gorgeous_zps59e5000e.png
@Fimbry WOW IM GOING TO NEED AN ICE ACCENT FOR MY ICE ICON-SPIRAL. ♥
Can has preview pls? c:
gorgeous_zps59e5000e.png
@Fimbry

oh my gawd. I want - no - need - one of each. please add me to the lists ? ; o ;

oh what the eyyyeeesss have seen ~
@Fimbry

oh my gawd. I want - no - need - one of each. please add me to the lists ? ; o ;

oh what the eyyyeeesss have seen ~
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 390 391