Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fimbry's Many Eyes, Customs, + NEW 6/23
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 390 391
@Teal
Lmao I wouldn't mind. :3 I only send them out to shower people who make pretty dragons with gifts. >u> Sorta as thanks!! ♥

@Jerepasaurus
I will put you on the list for Ice! I think I am going to try to submit these colors first and see if they get accepted? Then if it all goes smoothly, I'll see about re-runs and other colors! Ice certainly has enough demand. Maybe I'm just being paranoid? I don't know, I just hope they get accepted lol.
@Teal
Lmao I wouldn't mind. :3 I only send them out to shower people who make pretty dragons with gifts. >u> Sorta as thanks!! ♥

@Jerepasaurus
I will put you on the list for Ice! I think I am going to try to submit these colors first and see if they get accepted? Then if it all goes smoothly, I'll see about re-runs and other colors! Ice certainly has enough demand. Maybe I'm just being paranoid? I don't know, I just hope they get accepted lol.
@Fimbry Oh gosh I really love how plague is looking. As well as arcane. D:

I definitely want those in the future, but right now I don't have the money to buy. So would it be possible to be put on a pinglist for re-releases, as well as releases of new colours?
...as well as a general pinglist, really, if you'll be starting one. I'd love to see any and all accents you release. ^^
@Fimbry Oh gosh I really love how plague is looking. As well as arcane. D:

I definitely want those in the future, but right now I don't have the money to buy. So would it be possible to be put on a pinglist for re-releases, as well as releases of new colours?
...as well as a general pinglist, really, if you'll be starting one. I'd love to see any and all accents you release. ^^
@Pez
All right, I've put you down on the general pinglist!
@Pez
All right, I've put you down on the general pinglist!
@Fimbry

Ohhh, these are just wonderful!! Put me down for a Shadow slot please and thank you VERY MUCH!
@Fimbry

Ohhh, these are just wonderful!! Put me down for a Shadow slot please and thank you VERY MUCH!
tumblr_nmrjy9fdQc1tnitp5o1_500.png
@Fimbry
Could you please put me down for a slot for the plague ones?
@Fimbry
Could you please put me down for a slot for the plague ones?
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@serpentofmoe
@Asmo

I have marked the both of you down! I'm taking payment for these whenever you can. I just sent the blueprints in for approval.
@serpentofmoe
@Asmo

I have marked the both of you down! I'm taking payment for these whenever you can. I just sent the blueprints in for approval.
@fimbry Put me down for Plague, please!
@fimbry Put me down for Plague, please!
@Fimbry Augh, I wish I had gems right now. ; _ ; Could I maybe get a preview of the Shadow eyes on this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2447075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24471/2447075_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Fimbry Augh, I wish I had gems right now. ; _ ;

Could I maybe get a preview of the Shadow eyes on this guy?

2447075_350.png
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Tocklaneth
I marked you down!

@Lundlaeva

If you have the equivalent in treasure, it is pretty easy to exchange it right now in the Items Sale forum! :3

2585i7p.png
@Tocklaneth
I marked you down!

@Lundlaeva

If you have the equivalent in treasure, it is pretty easy to exchange it right now in the Items Sale forum! :3

2585i7p.png
@Fimbry Thank you so much for the preview! And the tip about the item sales forum. I'm actually not sure I like how it looks with his gembond, though. I thought it was going to be The Perfect Accent because it's gorgeous and creepy ... but the gembond makes it look weird to me. I'm sorry! D:

EDIT: Could you please ping me if you make this for Ice, though? I'd like to see a preview of it on a particular dragon if you do. ^-^
@Fimbry Thank you so much for the preview! And the tip about the item sales forum. I'm actually not sure I like how it looks with his gembond, though. I thought it was going to be The Perfect Accent because it's gorgeous and creepy ... but the gembond makes it look weird to me. I'm sorry! D:

EDIT: Could you please ping me if you make this for Ice, though? I'd like to see a preview of it on a particular dragon if you do. ^-^
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 390 391