Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fimbry's Many Eyes, Customs, + NEW 6/23
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 390 391
@Lundlaeva

I can do an ice preview for you right now, may as well. :)
@Lundlaeva

I can do an ice preview for you right now, may as well. :)
@Fimbry Cool! Thank you. It's this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1407591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14076/1407591_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Fimbry Cool! Thank you. It's this guy:

1407591_350.png
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
Here he is! Let me know if you like it. If you do, I'll put you on a pinglist for a future ice version.

4u75nq.png
@Lundlaeva
Here he is! Let me know if you like it. If you do, I'll put you on a pinglist for a future ice version.

4u75nq.png
@Fimbry Ooo, it's kinda cute! I'll have a think about it, if that's OK with you? Thank you very much for the previews though!
@Fimbry Ooo, it's kinda cute! I'll have a think about it, if that's OK with you? Thank you very much for the previews though!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

No problem, take your time!
@Lundlaeva

No problem, take your time!
@Fimbry
May I grab a slot for the Shadow?~
@Fimbry
May I grab a slot for the Shadow?~
wlf0vb.jpg
@Zerok

I marked you down!
@Zerok

I marked you down!
@Fimbry

Could i snag a slot for shadow? And plague if possible. If not i'll just go with shadow for now. I'm on mobile atm, but i will send payment as soon as i am able!
@Fimbry

Could i snag a slot for shadow? And plague if possible. If not i'll just go with shadow for now. I'm on mobile atm, but i will send payment as soon as i am able!
J9i6dgk.png
@Rifter

I marked you down for shadow! If Plague gets enough interest to do a second run, then I will do it. You are on the list if that happens. I just need at least 4 others. :)
@Rifter

I marked you down for shadow! If Plague gets enough interest to do a second run, then I will do it. You are on the list if that happens. I just need at least 4 others. :)
@Fimbry
Will you be doing another run of the Shadow version?
And can I have a slot for the Plague version please? c:
@Fimbry
Will you be doing another run of the Shadow version?
And can I have a slot for the Plague version please? c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 390 391