Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2283 2284
The next dragon to arrive was another Mirror. To be precise, a female mirror, a white one with slate coloured wings. After looking around, the young fire dragon wandered up to the Carribean-coloured dragon that everyone was paying attention to. Must be the teacher. "Umm ... hello? Sorry for being late. ", obviously resisting the temptation to stare. She may have been young but she was no hatchling. She was old enough to have hatchlings of her own, for Flamecaller's sake. Granted, only just, but that wasn't the point.
The next dragon to arrive was another Mirror. To be precise, a female mirror, a white one with slate coloured wings. After looking around, the young fire dragon wandered up to the Carribean-coloured dragon that everyone was paying attention to. Must be the teacher. "Umm ... hello? Sorry for being late. ", obviously resisting the temptation to stare. She may have been young but she was no hatchling. She was old enough to have hatchlings of her own, for Flamecaller's sake. Granted, only just, but that wasn't the point.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
As darkened as night itself with the wings and tufts in the shades of navy, and a large pearl in his hands, an adult male Pearlcatcher sat on his hide legs in the back and kept his peal tightly in the latching of his tail as he held the chocolate-colored Ridgeback hatchling in his palms to learn about this time. His friends, Rammus and Kiri, couldn't take the child and he was prohibited from seeing Osley, and since the child's parents couldn't take her, he was the only one left that knew her and brought her here to learn. It had been a while since he last stepped foot in this place ever since his friends found him, though it all made him simply huff. "Your lucky that i had spotted you when you got lost that day, child, or nobody would be able to take you." He said quietly and smiled to her, but wished Osley could meet her as well. The little hatchling huffed and batted at his thin, black whiskers, not wanting him to talk about the past. "I don't care about that; i could find a way to get here myself, anyways." She muttered, then paid attention to the adult ridgeback that was to teach them, staring with her magenta eyes.
As darkened as night itself with the wings and tufts in the shades of navy, and a large pearl in his hands, an adult male Pearlcatcher sat on his hide legs in the back and kept his peal tightly in the latching of his tail as he held the chocolate-colored Ridgeback hatchling in his palms to learn about this time. His friends, Rammus and Kiri, couldn't take the child and he was prohibited from seeing Osley, and since the child's parents couldn't take her, he was the only one left that knew her and brought her here to learn. It had been a while since he last stepped foot in this place ever since his friends found him, though it all made him simply huff. "Your lucky that i had spotted you when you got lost that day, child, or nobody would be able to take you." He said quietly and smiled to her, but wished Osley could meet her as well. The little hatchling huffed and batted at his thin, black whiskers, not wanting him to talk about the past. "I don't care about that; i could find a way to get here myself, anyways." She muttered, then paid attention to the adult ridgeback that was to teach them, staring with her magenta eyes.
If you wanna speak personally, talk to me on Skype, but PM me about it first.
"Come back!" A midnight coloured female Mirror growled, with Jade wings. A coal, golden rod and grey mirror hatchling sped past the female.
"For goodness sake,"Adjule snarled. "I took her here to learn to interact with dragons of other clans, and instead she runs off, into the blue, into a potentially dangerous world. I knew I should never have adopted a Plague dragon." The hatchling giggled and turned around to face the adult, '
"You'll never catch me!" she teased and shook her tail at Adjule. Adjule could feel the anger boiling up inside her, and dug her claws into the ground as not to leap at the hatchling.
"Nazareth.." she snarled, her voice getting louder and angrier, "If you don't come here right this second then, holy Shadowbinder, you shall sincerely regret it." This threat seemed enough and the Nazareth walked back, head low and tail drooping,
"Yes Mum." Adjule flicked her tail angrily and sat down, Nazareth doing the same.
However, Nazareth soon caught sight of the dragon everyone had turned their attention to,
"I thought Astaroth was the only Ridge back dragon," she commented sleepily.
"Come back!" A midnight coloured female Mirror growled, with Jade wings. A coal, golden rod and grey mirror hatchling sped past the female.
"For goodness sake,"Adjule snarled. "I took her here to learn to interact with dragons of other clans, and instead she runs off, into the blue, into a potentially dangerous world. I knew I should never have adopted a Plague dragon." The hatchling giggled and turned around to face the adult, '
"You'll never catch me!" she teased and shook her tail at Adjule. Adjule could feel the anger boiling up inside her, and dug her claws into the ground as not to leap at the hatchling.
"Nazareth.." she snarled, her voice getting louder and angrier, "If you don't come here right this second then, holy Shadowbinder, you shall sincerely regret it." This threat seemed enough and the Nazareth walked back, head low and tail drooping,
"Yes Mum." Adjule flicked her tail angrily and sat down, Nazareth doing the same.
However, Nazareth soon caught sight of the dragon everyone had turned their attention to,
"I thought Astaroth was the only Ridge back dragon," she commented sleepily.
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
((I haven't forgotten about this thread, you guys, just had a bit of a hectic period.))
((I haven't forgotten about this thread, you guys, just had a bit of a hectic period.))
((I've RP'd on other sites before, but the other threads are already started. I just want to practice here first.))

A suspicion looking male Mirror landed gracefully on an overlooking boulder near the collective of dragons. His red hood and glistening goggles hid his façade for now, at least until he was familiar with the others.
((I've RP'd on other sites before, but the other threads are already started. I just want to practice here first.))

A suspicion looking male Mirror landed gracefully on an overlooking boulder near the collective of dragons. His red hood and glistening goggles hid his façade for now, at least until he was familiar with the others.
War never changes
Flying with the Plaguemother and Legion
(( In the same position as Cariosus, hence the teenager thing. I suspect I think I know more about rping than I really do. Sorry for the mirror's teenage tantrums in advance))
(( In the same position as Cariosus, hence the teenager thing. I suspect I think I know more about rping than I really do. Sorry for the mirror's teenage tantrums in advance))
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
Yumaka, the Sunshine Tundra tress upon the group of dragons on the field.

Blinking, she felt her curiosity rise. What's this?? Tilting her head, she couldn't figure out an idea of what the gathering could be about. Interested to find out, she starts towards the giant group.

Upon arriving, she found herself lost and confused, the scene was quite a chaotic one; dragons of all kinds, some chatting, some moving about looking unsure.

"Hmmm.." Is this some kind of event? Yumaka contemplates. Scanning the group of dragons, she spots a Caribbean Ridgeback atop of the tallest rock, only to realize that majority of the dragons had their attention on her. Perhaps she's the one in charge?

For whatever this event could be, Yumaka decides she would sit and find out. Finding a empty spot on the edge of the group, she sits down and observes.

((Honestly, I've not really RPed that much, I may have RPed in a loose sense, but nothing formal like forum IC RP. I've always found this to be an interesting aspect of forum, and would like to give it a proper try))
Yumaka, the Sunshine Tundra tress upon the group of dragons on the field.

Blinking, she felt her curiosity rise. What's this?? Tilting her head, she couldn't figure out an idea of what the gathering could be about. Interested to find out, she starts towards the giant group.

Upon arriving, she found herself lost and confused, the scene was quite a chaotic one; dragons of all kinds, some chatting, some moving about looking unsure.

"Hmmm.." Is this some kind of event? Yumaka contemplates. Scanning the group of dragons, she spots a Caribbean Ridgeback atop of the tallest rock, only to realize that majority of the dragons had their attention on her. Perhaps she's the one in charge?

For whatever this event could be, Yumaka decides she would sit and find out. Finding a empty spot on the edge of the group, she sits down and observes.

((Honestly, I've not really RPed that much, I may have RPed in a loose sense, but nothing formal like forum IC RP. I've always found this to be an interesting aspect of forum, and would like to give it a proper try))
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
Rauru, a wind fae flys over the gathering. Whats going on down there? she asks herself before circling down and landing on a patch of grass. She flicks down her goggles around her neck and looks around her before finding an empty spot next to a sunshine tundra.

Looking around she sees a Caribbean Ridgeback atop of a tall rock looking out and talking towards all the dragons. Is she in charge? she thinks to herself. Looking out at the group of dragons surrounding this ridgeback she says to herself, "I think I'll stay for just a while. At least to see what they are up to..."

((what does IC mean. And OCC. I've never really RPed before and wanted to give it a try!))
Rauru, a wind fae flys over the gathering. Whats going on down there? she asks herself before circling down and landing on a patch of grass. She flicks down her goggles around her neck and looks around her before finding an empty spot next to a sunshine tundra.

Looking around she sees a Caribbean Ridgeback atop of a tall rock looking out and talking towards all the dragons. Is she in charge? she thinks to herself. Looking out at the group of dragons surrounding this ridgeback she says to herself, "I think I'll stay for just a while. At least to see what they are up to..."

((what does IC mean. And OCC. I've never really RPed before and wanted to give it a try!))
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
((@purplepeanut it mean In Character and Out Of Character, respectively. If anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to ping me! I'm ALWAYS on. ALWAYS))

Anemi and Ftero wandered around, saying hello to this dragon, and that dragon. Anemi was quite the talker, and knew much about dragonkind. Ftero, on the other hand, not so much!

The silver and purple fae took in everything with ooh's and ah's and questions galore!

"Anemi! Oh, oh Anemi! Whats this?" Ftero asked, rudely jamming her finger in a large dragons face.

"Ftero!" The skydancer snapped, swatting her hand down, and whispering "That's a Snapper."

"Oh! Like Nero wants to be. OH!" Ftero flew off. "Whats wrong with her" she said, making a face.

Anemi rolled her eyes. "Shes a gembound dragon, Ftero" She said sighing and shaking her head.
((@purplepeanut it mean In Character and Out Of Character, respectively. If anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to ping me! I'm ALWAYS on. ALWAYS))

Anemi and Ftero wandered around, saying hello to this dragon, and that dragon. Anemi was quite the talker, and knew much about dragonkind. Ftero, on the other hand, not so much!

The silver and purple fae took in everything with ooh's and ah's and questions galore!

"Anemi! Oh, oh Anemi! Whats this?" Ftero asked, rudely jamming her finger in a large dragons face.

"Ftero!" The skydancer snapped, swatting her hand down, and whispering "That's a Snapper."

"Oh! Like Nero wants to be. OH!" Ftero flew off. "Whats wrong with her" she said, making a face.

Anemi rolled her eyes. "Shes a gembound dragon, Ftero" She said sighing and shaking her head.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
A pink bodied, lavender striped Guardian female clad in Ornate Platinum armor and a Twice-Dyed cowl lurked in the back with a snow, jungle Seraph-gened Light Fae decorated with Sunchaser Jewelry and Simple Pearly jewelry on her shoulder. The Guardian's eye color couldn't be seen, since her cowl concealed her eyes, but her wary greeting of a Plague dragon nearby indicated she may have been a Light dragon.

"I'm not really a chatty dragon," she said, her voice surprisingly soft. "Really, I tend to talk to the other members of my Clan more often than I do strangers." The Light Fae who was on her shoulder flitted off to try and flirt with a random female. His target was an Imperial who, when he approached her and attempted to engage in sweet-talk, merely turned her head and huffed, flicking her tail in disapproval. Getting the message, the small dragon flew back to his Guardian mate, who chuckled when he landed on her pauldron.
"Shot down again, eh Snowflight?" The Fae adjusted his headdress(which had slipped when the Imperial hit him accidentally when she flicked her tail) before responding. "Why don't they seem to get that size doesn't matter? I'm a strong, fertile male, even if I'm small!"
(OOC: here's my starter. anyone feel like biting?)
A pink bodied, lavender striped Guardian female clad in Ornate Platinum armor and a Twice-Dyed cowl lurked in the back with a snow, jungle Seraph-gened Light Fae decorated with Sunchaser Jewelry and Simple Pearly jewelry on her shoulder. The Guardian's eye color couldn't be seen, since her cowl concealed her eyes, but her wary greeting of a Plague dragon nearby indicated she may have been a Light dragon.

"I'm not really a chatty dragon," she said, her voice surprisingly soft. "Really, I tend to talk to the other members of my Clan more often than I do strangers." The Light Fae who was on her shoulder flitted off to try and flirt with a random female. His target was an Imperial who, when he approached her and attempted to engage in sweet-talk, merely turned her head and huffed, flicking her tail in disapproval. Getting the message, the small dragon flew back to his Guardian mate, who chuckled when he landed on her pauldron.
"Shot down again, eh Snowflight?" The Fae adjusted his headdress(which had slipped when the Imperial hit him accidentally when she flicked her tail) before responding. "Why don't they seem to get that size doesn't matter? I'm a strong, fertile male, even if I'm small!"
(OOC: here's my starter. anyone feel like biting?)
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2283 2284