Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2281 2282
As she was looking for someone to talk to, Fey saw a silver and red skydancer female. She saw a skydancer only once in her clan and it was just a hatchling so she was very curious. "Hi, my name is Fey. And yours? She asked the silver-red skydancer.

(( @Auyn ))
As she was looking for someone to talk to, Fey saw a silver and red skydancer female. She saw a skydancer only once in her clan and it was just a hatchling so she was very curious. "Hi, my name is Fey. And yours? She asked the silver-red skydancer.

(( @Auyn ))
nuvYkoF.png
Rugaard looks around plaguesoul wanted to come as did nightterror who was plaguesouls son bloodsclae king and sokyaba soon joined them the female snapper looked around curious about everyone

(im not new to rping just havent rped in awhile thats all)
Rugaard looks around plaguesoul wanted to come as did nightterror who was plaguesouls son bloodsclae king and sokyaba soon joined them the female snapper looked around curious about everyone

(im not new to rping just havent rped in awhile thats all)
boIu4p9.png
Xenon turned, hearing a voice, belonging to a dragon who just introduced herself as Fey.
"Hello, Fey. I'm Xenon, nice to meet you," Xenon said with a smile, trying not to be her typical reserved and shy self.

(@veverka333)
Xenon turned, hearing a voice, belonging to a dragon who just introduced herself as Fey.
"Hello, Fey. I'm Xenon, nice to meet you," Xenon said with a smile, trying not to be her typical reserved and shy self.

(@veverka333)
tumblr_nooow6vT3W1r320zwo8_500.png
"Fey i dont remember that name" rugaard said looking at fey then leading who he had brought toward them "forgive me i am rugaard" he said then looked at plaguesoul "this is plaguesoul then nightterror her son and bloodscale and king as well as sokyaba my mate" rugaard explained
"Fey i dont remember that name" rugaard said looking at fey then leading who he had brought toward them "forgive me i am rugaard" he said then looked at plaguesoul "this is plaguesoul then nightterror her son and bloodscale and king as well as sokyaba my mate" rugaard explained
boIu4p9.png
Permafrost had stopped running after Ambit when he lost track of his brother. He was looking around tiredly when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He whirled around and came face to face with his pendragon. "Rauru! It's great to see you!...I don't suppose you've seen Ambit around have you?" From out of nowhere there came a pink, black circuited blur headed straight for Rauru. "RAURU!!!" Ambit had pounced on her and pinned her to the ground. "How ya doin' bud? It's nice to finally meet you! Huh? You don't seem as happy to see me as I am to see you."

@purplpeanut
Permafrost had stopped running after Ambit when he lost track of his brother. He was looking around tiredly when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He whirled around and came face to face with his pendragon. "Rauru! It's great to see you!...I don't suppose you've seen Ambit around have you?" From out of nowhere there came a pink, black circuited blur headed straight for Rauru. "RAURU!!!" Ambit had pounced on her and pinned her to the ground. "How ya doin' bud? It's nice to finally meet you! Huh? You don't seem as happy to see me as I am to see you."

@purplpeanut
acetundra_zpsd6bbddd5.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
"Nice to meet you too" said Fey to Xenon. "You have such a nice colors. From what flight are you? I am from arcane flight." Said Fey when a group of dragons came near her and they stated introducing themselves. "Pleased to meet you all. From what flight are you?"

While Fey was talking to other dragons Astra was sitting on a tree paying atention to a ridgeback but it seemed that nothing special was happening so she decided to go look at dragons that Fey met. She saw an skydancer and a group of five dragons. She landed near Fey and said hello to everyone.

(( @Auyn @lunusdragoness ))
"Nice to meet you too" said Fey to Xenon. "You have such a nice colors. From what flight are you? I am from arcane flight." Said Fey when a group of dragons came near her and they stated introducing themselves. "Pleased to meet you all. From what flight are you?"

While Fey was talking to other dragons Astra was sitting on a tree paying atention to a ridgeback but it seemed that nothing special was happening so she decided to go look at dragons that Fey met. She saw an skydancer and a group of five dragons. She landed near Fey and said hello to everyone.

(( @Auyn @lunusdragoness ))
nuvYkoF.png
"some of us came from plague but we all traveled from plague to earth" plaguesoul said for rugaard she was slightly nervous not the way rugaard was "yes some og my clan is busy trying to get more lair space we decided to come see who we could meet" the male guardian said

@veverka333
"some of us came from plague but we all traveled from plague to earth" plaguesoul said for rugaard she was slightly nervous not the way rugaard was "yes some og my clan is busy trying to get more lair space we decided to come see who we could meet" the male guardian said

@veverka333
boIu4p9.png
"I have never meet an earth or plague dragon. Do you live in the shattered plain? Me and Astra are both arcane dragons but in our clan we have dragons of various elements."said Fey.

Astra was just sitting near Fey, hopping that nobody noticed her. She was very shy and nervous in front of dragons that she didn't know.

(( @lunusdragoness ))
"I have never meet an earth or plague dragon. Do you live in the shattered plain? Me and Astra are both arcane dragons but in our clan we have dragons of various elements."said Fey.

Astra was just sitting near Fey, hopping that nobody noticed her. She was very shy and nervous in front of dragons that she didn't know.

(( @lunusdragoness ))
nuvYkoF.png
"who are you?" bloodscale asked looking up at astra "yes we live in the shattered plain its nothing like the wandering contagion though no bones no rotting things" rugaard said "i miss the smell of the rot and the crunch of bones which we used to bite in half every night" plaguesoul said
"who are you?" bloodscale asked looking up at astra "yes we live in the shattered plain its nothing like the wandering contagion though no bones no rotting things" rugaard said "i miss the smell of the rot and the crunch of bones which we used to bite in half every night" plaguesoul said
boIu4p9.png
A royal colored fae looked at bloodscale and said "I... I am Astra of arcane flight, leader of our clan." Fey didn't noticed Astra until now. She smiled at her and then she continued in conversation "We live in the crystalspine reaches, its a very calm and nice place to live."

(( @lunusdragoness ))
A royal colored fae looked at bloodscale and said "I... I am Astra of arcane flight, leader of our clan." Fey didn't noticed Astra until now. She smiled at her and then she continued in conversation "We live in the crystalspine reaches, its a very calm and nice place to live."

(( @lunusdragoness ))
nuvYkoF.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2281 2282