Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2283 2284
@thebigjawpokemon

Rauru excused herself from the dragons she was talking to. She thought she saw someone in the crowd, someone whom she had wrote her letters to. Letting herself fly up and over she saw, none other than Permafrost. Funny how small the world was. She let herself fly over towards them then stop behind them.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Permafrost. How're you doing?" she asked and smiled mischievously waiting for the mirror to say something.
@thebigjawpokemon

Rauru excused herself from the dragons she was talking to. She thought she saw someone in the crowd, someone whom she had wrote her letters to. Letting herself fly up and over she saw, none other than Permafrost. Funny how small the world was. She let herself fly over towards them then stop behind them.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Permafrost. How're you doing?" she asked and smiled mischievously waiting for the mirror to say something.
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
Shinenoom zoomed up as close as he could without leaving the shade of Yumaka's wing and started talking rapidly from excitement.

"Hey, hi! I'm Shinenoom proud little fae of the Wind Flight! You're a plague dragon? That's cool, we have a plague dragon at home, he is a really bright dragon, and by that I mean he is neon pink! Have you met him? Probably not, his name is Noen! How long have you been here? Met any other cool dragons?"

Shinenoom stopped to take a breath and decided to not assail this new dragon with more questions for the time being. He did little hops in the air while he waited.

(( @oneirodrakon @mageofembers ))
Shinenoom zoomed up as close as he could without leaving the shade of Yumaka's wing and started talking rapidly from excitement.

"Hey, hi! I'm Shinenoom proud little fae of the Wind Flight! You're a plague dragon? That's cool, we have a plague dragon at home, he is a really bright dragon, and by that I mean he is neon pink! Have you met him? Probably not, his name is Noen! How long have you been here? Met any other cool dragons?"

Shinenoom stopped to take a breath and decided to not assail this new dragon with more questions for the time being. He did little hops in the air while he waited.

Lowering her head to the Fae's level, Laurana chuckled. "So many questions! Yes, I am a Plague dragon, but I've never met a pink dragon before...as for how long I've been here, only a few hours. There were two young Mirrors running around like you too - brothers, I think. You might enjoy them." It took a good deal more breath than she was used to using in one go to respond to the inquisitive little Fae.

Quite suddenly a faint call pierced the crowd. "Laurana? Laurana!"

"Delta? Is that you?" Laurana called back, standing on her hind legs to peer over as much of the crowd as possible.

A young Pearlcatcher with purple fur and dark tiger stripes all over her body darted out of the crowd. She curled herself around Laurana's front leg, peering at the two confused dragons who were staring at her.

"Who are they, Mum?"

@ObliviousSkyrim @oneirodrakon
Lowering her head to the Fae's level, Laurana chuckled. "So many questions! Yes, I am a Plague dragon, but I've never met a pink dragon before...as for how long I've been here, only a few hours. There were two young Mirrors running around like you too - brothers, I think. You might enjoy them." It took a good deal more breath than she was used to using in one go to respond to the inquisitive little Fae.

Quite suddenly a faint call pierced the crowd. "Laurana? Laurana!"

"Delta? Is that you?" Laurana called back, standing on her hind legs to peer over as much of the crowd as possible.

A young Pearlcatcher with purple fur and dark tiger stripes all over her body darted out of the crowd. She curled herself around Laurana's front leg, peering at the two confused dragons who were staring at her.

"Who are they, Mum?"

@ObliviousSkyrim @oneirodrakon
~*Honey, you should see me in a crown...*~
Yumaka grins at the sudden burst of excitement from Shinenoom.
He really is a energetic fellow under the moon light.

Just when the two finished their introduction to each other, Yumaka twitched her ears as she heard another dragon's call for Laurana.

A young purple Pearlcatcher suddenly appear in front of their sight.

Hearing the question, Yumaka smiles and lower her head down to meet the young female "Hello there , I'm Yumaka, a Arcane flight dragon."

((@ObliviousSkyrim @mageofembers

oh and... her story made be tear up a bit, very heart warming ))
Yumaka grins at the sudden burst of excitement from Shinenoom.
He really is a energetic fellow under the moon light.

Just when the two finished their introduction to each other, Yumaka twitched her ears as she heard another dragon's call for Laurana.

A young purple Pearlcatcher suddenly appear in front of their sight.

Hearing the question, Yumaka smiles and lower her head down to meet the young female "Hello there , I'm Yumaka, a Arcane flight dragon."

((@ObliviousSkyrim @mageofembers

oh and... her story made be tear up a bit, very heart warming ))
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
Shinenoom smiled and mimicked the young hatchling by winding himself around Yumaka's front leg, but upside down. He looked at the two dragons in front of him, flipped onto a grassy ceiling by his position and laughed. He was fully enjoying his self at this point.

"Hello little one!" Shinenoom chuckled, "Or maybe not so little, goodness you are already much bigger than I am! I am Shinenoom, a dragon of the Windswept Plateaus." He then turned his head to Laurana, "What a lovely daughter you have!" making a note not to mention that the hatchlings eyes were the same pale green tone as his.

Shinenoom smiled and mimicked the young hatchling by winding himself around Yumaka's front leg, but upside down. He looked at the two dragons in front of him, flipped onto a grassy ceiling by his position and laughed. He was fully enjoying his self at this point.

"Hello little one!" Shinenoom chuckled, "Or maybe not so little, goodness you are already much bigger than I am! I am Shinenoom, a dragon of the Windswept Plateaus." He then turned his head to Laurana, "What a lovely daughter you have!" making a note not to mention that the hatchlings eyes were the same pale green tone as his.

Delta fluttered her wings happily, cocking her head to regard the other dragons. "Nice to meet you guys! I always wanted to see an Arcane!" Her voice was small and soft, but somehow easily heard. It wasn't, after all, in Delta's nature to be loud or obnoxious. Out of the blue, a beam of moonlight glinted on one of the metal bracers on Yumaka's legs, attracting Delta's attention. She transferred her pearl to a front leg and darted to bump the bracer with her snout. What a pretty thing! "Where did you get that? It's so cool!"

"Calm down, Delta. You shouldn't just grab at another dragon's things." Laurana shook her head gently, armored fins clacking. "And thank you, Shinenoom! The little dear is quite curious, I'm afraid. She should not be out of the nest, either, but I suppose she wouldn't be sleeping anyway."

@oneirodrakon @ObliviousSkyrim
Delta fluttered her wings happily, cocking her head to regard the other dragons. "Nice to meet you guys! I always wanted to see an Arcane!" Her voice was small and soft, but somehow easily heard. It wasn't, after all, in Delta's nature to be loud or obnoxious. Out of the blue, a beam of moonlight glinted on one of the metal bracers on Yumaka's legs, attracting Delta's attention. She transferred her pearl to a front leg and darted to bump the bracer with her snout. What a pretty thing! "Where did you get that? It's so cool!"

"Calm down, Delta. You shouldn't just grab at another dragon's things." Laurana shook her head gently, armored fins clacking. "And thank you, Shinenoom! The little dear is quite curious, I'm afraid. She should not be out of the nest, either, but I suppose she wouldn't be sleeping anyway."

Yumaka giggles. Mindful of now two dragons that's on her legs, she slowly moves her head without moving her whole body too much "Hehe do you like it Little one?" Yumaka smiles "They are the Steampunk gloves that you can get almost anywhere. From Iron chests, the Marketplace, or sometime some clans put extra they found on the Auction house."

(( @ObliviousSkyrim @mageofembers ))
Yumaka giggles. Mindful of now two dragons that's on her legs, she slowly moves her head without moving her whole body too much "Hehe do you like it Little one?" Yumaka smiles "They are the Steampunk gloves that you can get almost anywhere. From Iron chests, the Marketplace, or sometime some clans put extra they found on the Auction house."

(( @ObliviousSkyrim @mageofembers ))
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
Delta's eyes lit up as she sat back on her hindquarters, tilting alarmingly but still managing to stay upright. "That's amazing! I can't wait to explore a little more, so I can find gold and chests. It sounds scary too, though, 'cause my Mom told me that sometimes we have to fight monsters too."

((Sorry for the short post. I wanted to reply promptly but I have a bit of a headache.))
Delta's eyes lit up as she sat back on her hindquarters, tilting alarmingly but still managing to stay upright. "That's amazing! I can't wait to explore a little more, so I can find gold and chests. It sounds scary too, though, 'cause my Mom told me that sometimes we have to fight monsters too."

((Sorry for the short post. I wanted to reply promptly but I have a bit of a headache.))
Shinenoom uncurled himself from Yumaka's leg, and crouched on the ground, "Well Delta, would you like to meet one? That is, a monster, though this one is much nicer than his feral counterparts, and he is my best friend." Then turning back to Laurana, "of course, only if it is okay with you."

Shinenoom uncurled himself from Yumaka's leg, and crouched on the ground, "Well Delta, would you like to meet one? That is, a monster, though this one is much nicer than his feral counterparts, and he is my best friend." Then turning back to Laurana, "of course, only if it is okay with you."

Xenon quietly trotted over to the large group of dragons, head perked up in curiosity. Her spats and gloves clicked as her feet hit the stone, despite her light treading. Stopping at the skirts of the group, the silver and red Skydancer spoke, "H-hello...?"
Xenon quietly trotted over to the large group of dragons, head perked up in curiosity. Her spats and gloves clicked as her feet hit the stone, despite her light treading. Stopping at the skirts of the group, the silver and red Skydancer spoke, "H-hello...?"
tumblr_nooow6vT3W1r320zwo8_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2283 2284