Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { The Legend Of Yllalove Clan } OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Yllalove clan lives in a vast underground territory, full of twisting caves and snaking streams. The area is lit by small balls of light and the crystals that naturally grow there. The dragons that live there seem happy, but some rumors and grumblings mistakenly fall upon the ears of visitors.

[Rules]

- Please be respectful, follow the site rules

-Other than that have fun!
Yllalove clan lives in a vast underground territory, full of twisting caves and snaking streams. The area is lit by small balls of light and the crystals that naturally grow there. The dragons that live there seem happy, but some rumors and grumblings mistakenly fall upon the ears of visitors.

[Rules]

- Please be respectful, follow the site rules

-Other than that have fun!
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
(Boo. I'm here!)
(Boo. I'm here!)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(AHH! Welcome! I tried my best)
(AHH! Welcome! I tried my best)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
(Do we have Velvet drag Thought here too?)
(Do we have Velvet drag Thought here too?)
(If that's fine with you. I don't see why not. I'll start the roleplay here, then)

Goat landed in front of the mouth of a large cave in a forest by the ocean. It was cleverly hidden away among the trees. A bit of sunlight shined through the canopy, making the scene more beautiful then it already was.
(If that's fine with you. I don't see why not. I'll start the roleplay here, then)

Goat landed in front of the mouth of a large cave in a forest by the ocean. It was cleverly hidden away among the trees. A bit of sunlight shined through the canopy, making the scene more beautiful then it already was.
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
Soren landed, stumbling slightly. His scales steamed in places where he had been in the sun a little too long, but for the most part he was okay.
Soren landed, stumbling slightly. His scales steamed in places where he had been in the sun a little too long, but for the most part he was okay.
A familiar face peeked around the corner of the tunnel. It was Ysolda, whom was now wearing a multitude of golden accessories. There was another dragon, though, a small purple Fae. He was wearing armor. He stared Soren down with a cold gaze, his frills vibrating slightly. (Don't know if u need pictures but I'm putting them here anyway) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42216097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/422161/42216097_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83558617][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835587/83558617_350.png[/img][/url]
A familiar face peeked around the corner of the tunnel. It was Ysolda, whom was now wearing a multitude of golden accessories. There was another dragon, though, a small purple Fae. He was wearing armor. He stared Soren down with a cold gaze, his frills vibrating slightly.

(Don't know if u need pictures but I'm putting them here anyway)
42216097_350.png
83558617_350.png
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
"I'm with him.." Soren muttered, flicking his spiked tail towards Goat
"I'm with him.." Soren muttered, flicking his spiked tail towards Goat
Goat nodded, "Step aside. He's no threat. I'm assuming defenses have went up since we accepted the newest visitors in?" Goat tilted his head, curious as he walked into the cave.

The purple Fae nodded, "That, and we have had seven new hatchlings since you had left. We don't want anything happening to them."

Goat gestures for Soren to follow, all the while keeping an eye out.
Goat nodded, "Step aside. He's no threat. I'm assuming defenses have went up since we accepted the newest visitors in?" Goat tilted his head, curious as he walked into the cave.

The purple Fae nodded, "That, and we have had seven new hatchlings since you had left. We don't want anything happening to them."

Goat gestures for Soren to follow, all the while keeping an eye out.
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
"I am here to try to keep the hatchlings safe." Soren promised. "I would not harm little ones... they remind me too much of my own son."
"I am here to try to keep the hatchlings safe." Soren promised. "I would not harm little ones... they remind me too much of my own son."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44