Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { The Legend Of Yllalove Clan } OPEN
"I actually have never seen an Aberration with such frills. What is it like, having them?"
"I actually have never seen an Aberration with such frills. What is it like, having them?"
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.pngZZJBJ2Y.png
"It's like having a much lighter kind of fluff. I hardly feel them on there, but they have feeling in them. They usually brush up against the walls in the smaller tunnels and it tickles." He runs his talons gently through his frills, letting out a soft giggle.
"It's like having a much lighter kind of fluff. I hardly feel them on there, but they have feeling in them. They usually brush up against the walls in the smaller tunnels and it tickles." He runs his talons gently through his frills, letting out a soft giggle.
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
Soren tilted his head.
"Fascinating." He could sense the ultra thin capillaries and veins carrying blood to the cells and nerves in the frills.
Soren tilted his head.
"Fascinating." He could sense the ultra thin capillaries and veins carrying blood to the cells and nerves in the frills.
(OOC: Went full biology mode there /nm)

"You can touch them, just be careful. They tear easily."
(OOC: Went full biology mode there /nm)

"You can touch them, just be careful. They tear easily."
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
(I SURE DID)

"And they would bleed. I will not tear them." Soren reached out and lightly stroked one of the frills. "It feels strange, and both warm and cool at the same time."
(I SURE DID)

"And they would bleed. I will not tear them." Soren reached out and lightly stroked one of the frills. "It feels strange, and both warm and cool at the same time."
He covered his mouth to stop himself from giggling, "T...They're ticklish too... but thank you?"
He covered his mouth to stop himself from giggling, "T...They're ticklish too... but thank you?"
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
"Sorry, I get a little strange when I meet someone or find something that is new to me." He grinned sheepishly. "I have been alive for a long time, so when I find something I do not know about, it captures my attention."
"Sorry, I get a little strange when I meet someone or find something that is new to me." He grinned sheepishly. "I have been alive for a long time, so when I find something I do not know about, it captures my attention."
"You've really never seen an Aberration with frills like mine? I do admit they aren't common but they aren't rare either." Trick couldn't help but smile. He found Soren almost adorable, which was a purely platonic feeling.
"You've really never seen an Aberration with frills like mine? I do admit they aren't common but they aren't rare either." Trick couldn't help but smile. He found Soren almost adorable, which was a purely platonic feeling.
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
"There are only a small handful in my clan, and they all had fluff."
"There are only a small handful in my clan, and they all had fluff."
"My mother has the same frills as me, though I'm the only one that inherited it."
"My mother has the same frills as me, though I'm the only one that inherited it."
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png