Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { The Legend Of Yllalove Clan } OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Soren immediately bristled, stepping between Goat and his hatchlings and Bansheesong. He let out a shrieking hiss and spread his wings, baring his fangs. The spines on his wings bristled as he glared down at the Mirror.
Soren immediately bristled, stepping between Goat and his hatchlings and Bansheesong. He let out a shrieking hiss and spread his wings, baring his fangs. The spines on his wings bristled as he glared down at the Mirror.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.pngZZJBJ2Y.png
The Mirror slid away, going back into the shadows and disappearing. The only thing that he left behind was a stray piece of cloth from his outfit.

Goat looked terrified, clinging tightly to the three little Faes. The hatchlings looked confused more than scared, letting out tiny squeaks.
The Mirror slid away, going back into the shadows and disappearing. The only thing that he left behind was a stray piece of cloth from his outfit.

Goat looked terrified, clinging tightly to the three little Faes. The hatchlings looked confused more than scared, letting out tiny squeaks.
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
(Just think of the most horrible, nerveshredding screech possible. That's what Soren just made.)

Soren lowered his wings and hooked the fabric with one talon. Then he turned to Goat.
"I assume that was the one?"
(Just think of the most horrible, nerveshredding screech possible. That's what Soren just made.)

Soren lowered his wings and hooked the fabric with one talon. Then he turned to Goat.
"I assume that was the one?"
"Yep. That was Bansheesong. The one in green. He has two siblings, but they are more... sane..." He looks around, gently setting the hatchlings down. They waddled back over to Soren, looking up at him with wide eyes.
"Yep. That was Bansheesong. The one in green. He has two siblings, but they are more... sane..." He looks around, gently setting the hatchlings down. They waddled back over to Soren, looking up at him with wide eyes.
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
Salem had scrambled back a few steps, her talons clapped over her mouth to keep from yelping in fear. The strange mirror had ran off, leaving behind a scrap of cloth from his clothes. Now she knew there was a dangerous dragon around, in addition to the clan who might punish her gravely should she be caught.

Salem just hoped they hadn't heard the second set of shuffling feet that weren't from the mirror or the hatchlings. She wanted nothing more than to run back out the way she'd entered last night, but she'd have to wait for the darkness to fall again before she could leave. So the young dragon waited in terror and anxiety.

((feel free to uhhhh notice her or smthn))
Salem had scrambled back a few steps, her talons clapped over her mouth to keep from yelping in fear. The strange mirror had ran off, leaving behind a scrap of cloth from his clothes. Now she knew there was a dangerous dragon around, in addition to the clan who might punish her gravely should she be caught.

Salem just hoped they hadn't heard the second set of shuffling feet that weren't from the mirror or the hatchlings. She wanted nothing more than to run back out the way she'd entered last night, but she'd have to wait for the darkness to fall again before she could leave. So the young dragon waited in terror and anxiety.

((feel free to uhhhh notice her or smthn))
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Goat snapped his head toward the shuffling, his eyes narrowing slightly, "Step foreword, please." He said calmly with a hint of a command in his voice.
Goat snapped his head toward the shuffling, his eyes narrowing slightly, "Step foreword, please." He said calmly with a hint of a command in his voice.
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
Salem froze in place. They'd seen her. Oh god, they'd seen her. Images of what her old clan did to intruders flashed through her mind. There was no possible way she was getting out of here unscathed now. She dropped the scrap of food she'd had and backed away from the other dragon. "I-I'm sorry-just take it back..." She murmured, her voice creaking. Dragons tended to be less harsh if you returned what you stole; they only cared about their prize. Or maybe not. Maybe this clan would choose to make a lesson out of her.
Salem froze in place. They'd seen her. Oh god, they'd seen her. Images of what her old clan did to intruders flashed through her mind. There was no possible way she was getting out of here unscathed now. She dropped the scrap of food she'd had and backed away from the other dragon. "I-I'm sorry-just take it back..." She murmured, her voice creaking. Dragons tended to be less harsh if you returned what you stole; they only cared about their prize. Or maybe not. Maybe this clan would choose to make a lesson out of her.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Goat sighed and stepped toward her, gazing at her curiously. He was slightly larger than the average Fae and looked considerably more fluffy. He didn't seem like the violent type. He picks up the scrap and hands it back to her, "Keep it." ((GRAH I forgot to put a picture of Goat)) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84676136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/846762/84676136_350.png[/img][/url]
Goat sighed and stepped toward her, gazing at her curiously. He was slightly larger than the average Fae and looked considerably more fluffy. He didn't seem like the violent type. He picks up the scrap and hands it back to her, "Keep it."

((GRAH I forgot to put a picture of Goat))
84676136_350.png
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
Soren eyed her curiously, seemingly much less likely to attack than he had been seconds before.
Soren eyed her curiously, seemingly much less likely to attack than he had been seconds before.
(Oh, and here's Soren.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78939774][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789398/78939774_350.png[/img][/url]
(Oh, and here's Soren.)
78939774_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44