Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { The Legend Of Yllalove Clan } OPEN
(o.O What?)

Garifae looks up towards him with the most confusion he has ever shown on his face. "The heck? How in the world of Sornieth do you manage that!?" He calls up to him. Feeling far too uncomfortable, he attempts to lean himself over onto his side. As though the Fae's had expected it, they each clamber towards the highest point of Garifae's body and simply nestle themselves once again.
(o.O What?)

Garifae looks up towards him with the most confusion he has ever shown on his face. "The heck? How in the world of Sornieth do you manage that!?" He calls up to him. Feeling far too uncomfortable, he attempts to lean himself over onto his side. As though the Fae's had expected it, they each clamber towards the highest point of Garifae's body and simply nestle themselves once again.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
(Yep. Hotel Transylvania, when the vampires can walk on the walls and ceilings like no problem.)

"Perks of being a bloodsucker." Soren replied.
(Yep. Hotel Transylvania, when the vampires can walk on the walls and ceilings like no problem.)

"Perks of being a bloodsucker." Soren replied.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.pngZZJBJ2Y.png
(Lol. I did wonder where the reference came from.)

"That just looks like your blood will rush to your brain and then cause you to lose consciousness. I could never do that. I get dizzy quickly if I'm upside-down for too long."
(Lol. I did wonder where the reference came from.)

"That just looks like your blood will rush to your brain and then cause you to lose consciousness. I could never do that. I get dizzy quickly if I'm upside-down for too long."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
"That is the interesting part of it." Soren said, indicating his sling, which held his pearl in it. It still hung as though he were standing on the ground. As though gravity were pulling it towards the ceiling. "The way gravity pulls on me changes as well. I am not merely sticking to the ceiling. The ceiling has become 'down' for me, as well as anything I touch."
"That is the interesting part of it." Soren said, indicating his sling, which held his pearl in it. It still hung as though he were standing on the ground. As though gravity were pulling it towards the ceiling. "The way gravity pulls on me changes as well. I am not merely sticking to the ceiling. The ceiling has become 'down' for me, as well as anything I touch."
"That's just weird. I'll never understand how it works."
"That's just weird. I'll never understand how it works."

+8 FR time

"Would you like to try?" Soren asked, standing and raising - or lowering - his tail so Garifae could reach.
"Would you like to try?" Soren asked, standing and raising - or lowering - his tail so Garifae could reach.
"No, thank you. I don't think I'll handle it. Besides. I have all of these Fae's on me."
"No, thank you. I don't think I'll handle it. Besides. I have all of these Fae's on me."

+8 FR time

"Ah. Right." Soren nodded, then laid back down again.
"Ah. Right." Soren nodded, then laid back down again.
"I'm also just concerned that I would fall again and injure my still healing wing. Maybe when everything is fixed, I might join you in the future. But as I said before, I get dizzy real quickly when I'm upside-down for too long." He pauses. "Enjoy your roost up there, while stealing all of our body heat. Heh."
"I'm also just concerned that I would fall again and injure my still healing wing. Maybe when everything is fixed, I might join you in the future. But as I said before, I get dizzy real quickly when I'm upside-down for too long." He pauses. "Enjoy your roost up there, while stealing all of our body heat. Heh."

+8 FR time

Soren chuckled softly.
"The blood would not rush to your head, but alright."
Soren chuckled softly.
"The blood would not rush to your head, but alright."