Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { The Legend Of Yllalove Clan } OPEN
"Your father does not, then?"
"Your father does not, then?"
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.pngZZJBJ2Y.png
"No, my father has the fluff. I'm quite the oddity out of my siblings, I'm the only one like me."
"No, my father has the fluff. I'm quite the oddity out of my siblings, I'm the only one like me."
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
"Being unique is a blessing, at times."
"Being unique is a blessing, at times."
"My cousin is pretty unique too, in a way entirely different from myself." He ponders to himself, his tail brushing back and forth against the stone floor, "I could call her over, if it's not too much of a hassle for you."
"My cousin is pretty unique too, in a way entirely different from myself." He ponders to himself, his tail brushing back and forth against the stone floor, "I could call her over, if it's not too much of a hassle for you."
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
"I am the stranger here. If anything, I am the one causing a hassle. It would be good to meet her, though."
"I am the stranger here. If anything, I am the one causing a hassle. It would be good to meet her, though."
"Your anything but a hassle! It's a pleasure to have you here. We have more than enough food to support you and our entire clan, so don't worry about it!" He smiles warmly before calling for his cousin, "Hey Cutie can you come out here?" It wasn't long before an Aberration slightly larger than Trick came slithering out through the tunnels, her multitude of eyes staring directly at Soren as she entered, "What is it, Trick? This guest here wants to meet me?" (Cutiepie doesn't have a ton of lore but she's an essential part of the main lore) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84200174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/842002/84200174_350.png[/img][/url]
"Your anything but a hassle! It's a pleasure to have you here. We have more than enough food to support you and our entire clan, so don't worry about it!" He smiles warmly before calling for his cousin, "Hey Cutie can you come out here?"

It wasn't long before an Aberration slightly larger than Trick came slithering out through the tunnels, her multitude of eyes staring directly at Soren as she entered, "What is it, Trick? This guest here wants to meet me?"

(Cutiepie doesn't have a ton of lore but she's an essential part of the main lore)
84200174_350.png
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
"Ah, but Trick, I do not require food." Soren turned to Cutiepie. "Your brother tells me you are quite unique." He said with a smile as he held out one carapace covered talon to her.
"Ah, but Trick, I do not require food." Soren turned to Cutiepie. "Your brother tells me you are quite unique." He said with a smile as he held out one carapace covered talon to her.
"Hm? Then what do you need?" Trick asked curiously, tilting his head slightly.

"He's my cousin. Honest mistake, I don't blame you. We are close, I'll give you that." She nods respectfully, taking his talon and shaking it gently, "I'm Cutiepie, if Trick hasn't already told you, daughter of the god of time. I am the god of vision in my own right." Her eyes blink in unison, returning to a resting look.
"Hm? Then what do you need?" Trick asked curiously, tilting his head slightly.

"He's my cousin. Honest mistake, I don't blame you. We are close, I'll give you that." She nods respectfully, taking his talon and shaking it gently, "I'm Cutiepie, if Trick hasn't already told you, daughter of the god of time. I am the god of vision in my own right." Her eyes blink in unison, returning to a resting look.
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
"Blood." Soren replied causally to Trick's question. He looked over at Cutiepie. "Ah, he has not told me that yet. It is an honor to meet you."
"Blood." Soren replied causally to Trick's question. He looked over at Cutiepie. "Ah, he has not told me that yet. It is an honor to meet you."
(OOC:
Would you mind if I joined? I'll kinda be stirring things up, unless you don't want that.)
(OOC:
Would you mind if I joined? I'll kinda be stirring things up, unless you don't want that.)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})