Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 430 431
Kirin’s ears went down, showing he was nervous. He huddled in the back of his cell
Kirin’s ears went down, showing he was nervous. He huddled in the back of his cell
66.png
Sapphire's gaze darted to Kaladdin, a low, hateful growl directed twoard the Imperial. She then returned to the bars, which Goggles had come to help her on, and grasped the bar- it had deteriorated a bit. Her figure tended, rigid as a statue for a moment before she yanked it backwards with not only her body weight, but the force of her body a she moved backwards. She fell backwards with a squawk, but quickly righted herself. To her relief, the bar was now bent, a slight yank from a larger dragon would break it. She still cast wary glances to the guards, prepared to attack if they came close.
Sapphire's gaze darted to Kaladdin, a low, hateful growl directed twoard the Imperial. She then returned to the bars, which Goggles had come to help her on, and grasped the bar- it had deteriorated a bit. Her figure tended, rigid as a statue for a moment before she yanked it backwards with not only her body weight, but the force of her body a she moved backwards. She fell backwards with a squawk, but quickly righted herself. To her relief, the bar was now bent, a slight yank from a larger dragon would break it. She still cast wary glances to the guards, prepared to attack if they came close.

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
Molotov latched his claws around the now bent bar and pulled on it as hard as he could. It gave out an annoying creak before the it snapped in half, Molotov grabbed the bottom part and bent it backwards. Now that the two bars were out of the way he jumped into ‘Sparkles’ cell and started picking the lock on his bind with the horn atop his head.
“Alright so now what?” He said after the clasp opened and fell the the ground. “Are you gonna fetch me some antlers or do you wanna talk to your lady friend first?”
Molotov latched his claws around the now bent bar and pulled on it as hard as he could. It gave out an annoying creak before the it snapped in half, Molotov grabbed the bottom part and bent it backwards. Now that the two bars were out of the way he jumped into ‘Sparkles’ cell and started picking the lock on his bind with the horn atop his head.
“Alright so now what?” He said after the clasp opened and fell the the ground. “Are you gonna fetch me some antlers or do you wanna talk to your lady friend first?”
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
“Guys? What are you doing? Come back! I don’t want to be alone...”
“Guys? What are you doing? Come back! I don’t want to be alone...”
66.png
The skydancer yawned. "Oh, yay, now we can't see anything" The pearlcatcher leaned down to try and see what was going on.
"Maybe the spiral got away?"
"Probably, they are so wriggly"
"Oooo, optimistic, aren't we?"
As the black mist cleared, they saw that the spiral had escaped. The skydancer thumped the branch and growled something foul. The coatl looked at him sideways.
"Temper, temper" he glared at her.
"Now we have to tell GG that someone escaped" he closed his eyes, trying to calm down "Oh, what Fun that's going to be" the coatl hummed something to herself, she gave the pearcatcher his pearl back.
"You two can go, I'm going to check for any other escapees" She took off and disappeared through the trees. The pearcatcher flew down to the forest floor, to land in front of the female skydancer
"Excuse me, miss, but could you possible return to the prison?" He saw the male skydancer giving him a sceptical look "What? It helps to be polite sometimes!" The male skydancer landed next to the pearlcatcher, he slightly tilted his head at the female skydancer.
"Didn't you have stuff on your wings?" he narrowed his eyes suspiciously.
The skydancer yawned. "Oh, yay, now we can't see anything" The pearlcatcher leaned down to try and see what was going on.
"Maybe the spiral got away?"
"Probably, they are so wriggly"
"Oooo, optimistic, aren't we?"
As the black mist cleared, they saw that the spiral had escaped. The skydancer thumped the branch and growled something foul. The coatl looked at him sideways.
"Temper, temper" he glared at her.
"Now we have to tell GG that someone escaped" he closed his eyes, trying to calm down "Oh, what Fun that's going to be" the coatl hummed something to herself, she gave the pearcatcher his pearl back.
"You two can go, I'm going to check for any other escapees" She took off and disappeared through the trees. The pearcatcher flew down to the forest floor, to land in front of the female skydancer
"Excuse me, miss, but could you possible return to the prison?" He saw the male skydancer giving him a sceptical look "What? It helps to be polite sometimes!" The male skydancer landed next to the pearlcatcher, he slightly tilted his head at the female skydancer.
"Didn't you have stuff on your wings?" he narrowed his eyes suspiciously.
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
She held her hands over the wounds, as if that were to stop the bleeding. Even her breathing was heavy and ragged. She lift her head slowly, looking to her wings as they unfurl. "I guess... in the scrap, they must've come off." She glance around, the black crystalline armor of her right arm clinking as she shift it, replacing her other hand over the wound. Her blood had already begun to congeal into its tar-like state, and under her hand the wound was sealing itself.

"He knew to go for my throat... Cheeky... I couldn't see anything when my mist came out of the wrong place." She shake her head, limping admittedly sorely toward them. "Ah... I... have absolutely no idea which way the prison is anymore... so many turns. I think whiplash finally got me. An Imperial there has something very important to me and I'd like it back now." She smile to the 'catcher, hoping he would point the way. She pause, looking to the male of her kind. "I wonder... what gave me away as a prisoner? I tried helping you hunt down another escapee-- unsuccessfully... But what marks me as convicted to you?"
She held her hands over the wounds, as if that were to stop the bleeding. Even her breathing was heavy and ragged. She lift her head slowly, looking to her wings as they unfurl. "I guess... in the scrap, they must've come off." She glance around, the black crystalline armor of her right arm clinking as she shift it, replacing her other hand over the wound. Her blood had already begun to congeal into its tar-like state, and under her hand the wound was sealing itself.

"He knew to go for my throat... Cheeky... I couldn't see anything when my mist came out of the wrong place." She shake her head, limping admittedly sorely toward them. "Ah... I... have absolutely no idea which way the prison is anymore... so many turns. I think whiplash finally got me. An Imperial there has something very important to me and I'd like it back now." She smile to the 'catcher, hoping he would point the way. She pause, looking to the male of her kind. "I wonder... what gave me away as a prisoner? I tried helping you hunt down another escapee-- unsuccessfully... But what marks me as convicted to you?"
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
The pearlcatcher rolled his pearl under a foot "Erm, My friend here actually has a better sense of direction" He nudged the skydancer "Don't you? Hey, are you paying any attention to what I'm saying?" The skydancer growled at him, then turned his attention back to the other skydancer.
"If they came off in the fight, why are they not on the floor?" He grinned knowingly, but didn't press the matter. "The way you act, your abilities and a few other things, tell me prisoner" He flicked his antenna out "But not one who wishes to escape, unlike our friendly-" he added something too quiet to hear "-Spiral" The pearlcatcher frowned at him.
"Night don't be mean" He held up a foot "Yes, I know that is not your name, but you where translating Hornet's name, so I can translate yours" The skydancer hissed.
The pearlcatcher rolled his pearl under a foot "Erm, My friend here actually has a better sense of direction" He nudged the skydancer "Don't you? Hey, are you paying any attention to what I'm saying?" The skydancer growled at him, then turned his attention back to the other skydancer.
"If they came off in the fight, why are they not on the floor?" He grinned knowingly, but didn't press the matter. "The way you act, your abilities and a few other things, tell me prisoner" He flicked his antenna out "But not one who wishes to escape, unlike our friendly-" he added something too quiet to hear "-Spiral" The pearlcatcher frowned at him.
"Night don't be mean" He held up a foot "Yes, I know that is not your name, but you where translating Hornet's name, so I can translate yours" The skydancer hissed.
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
She sigh softly. "Reapercloth. Maybe he took it, for whatever reason. It was of little value to me beyond keeping me from scattering feathers everywhere. Your forest will be happy with it's loss. As for my reasons for not wishing to escape... I've no home, no family, no life to return to, simply all the time this world has left to wait." She lower her hand, her wounds finally closed enough to stop bleeding. She grimace at her claws before licking them clean as not to spread the toxin of her blood to the forest. The feathers falling free with her wings' movements repeat their characteristic of decaying into little more than brittle shells and dust to fertilize the ground.

"So, my theory was right, then-- or not far from. Grim Grove collects monsters; innocent or otherwise, to 'protect' the world from them. How long can you protect life from death, I wonder?" Every word, every phrase, every movement was calculated as both truth and obscurity. She knew her kind could read lies; but half truths were a blurred line. If she believed her own story, why wouldn't he? She stood after clearing away the tar and bow her head to them. "If you would be so kind? I do not like being apart from my locket for so long."
She sigh softly. "Reapercloth. Maybe he took it, for whatever reason. It was of little value to me beyond keeping me from scattering feathers everywhere. Your forest will be happy with it's loss. As for my reasons for not wishing to escape... I've no home, no family, no life to return to, simply all the time this world has left to wait." She lower her hand, her wounds finally closed enough to stop bleeding. She grimace at her claws before licking them clean as not to spread the toxin of her blood to the forest. The feathers falling free with her wings' movements repeat their characteristic of decaying into little more than brittle shells and dust to fertilize the ground.

"So, my theory was right, then-- or not far from. Grim Grove collects monsters; innocent or otherwise, to 'protect' the world from them. How long can you protect life from death, I wonder?" Every word, every phrase, every movement was calculated as both truth and obscurity. She knew her kind could read lies; but half truths were a blurred line. If she believed her own story, why wouldn't he? She stood after clearing away the tar and bow her head to them. "If you would be so kind? I do not like being apart from my locket for so long."
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
The chamber doors open and a fae dragon entered with a gaoler. It entered quickly following the fae. It didn't have any binds at all and seemed excited when it entered. Kalddin moved out of the way at the sound of the doors and sent a glare towards the two. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=424121&tab=dragon&did=53828811][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538289/53828811_350.png[/img][/url] The fae just stopped at the door and motioned for the gaoler to continue in. She did, which was weird. She waved a talon rapidly at the other prisoners. "Hello there! I'm Willow, what's your guy's name?" She said. Mist took the time to open the cell next to the red nocturne's cell, seeing as the gaoler didn't seem too distraught about being put in here. She signaled her to go in the cell, and she did. She instantly turned to the red nocturne, "Ohhhhh- I like your horns! Where's you get em'?" She said excitedly. ___________________________________________________________________________ Kladdin moved in front of the door again, watching the prisoners closely. Mist did the same after locking the cell.
The chamber doors open and a fae dragon entered with a gaoler. It entered quickly following the fae. It didn't have any binds at all and seemed excited when it entered. Kalddin moved out of the way at the sound of the doors and sent a glare towards the two.

53828811_350.png

The fae just stopped at the door and motioned for the gaoler to continue in. She did, which was weird. She waved a talon rapidly at the other prisoners. "Hello there! I'm Willow, what's your guy's name?" She said. Mist took the time to open the cell next to the red nocturne's cell, seeing as the gaoler didn't seem too distraught about being put in here. She signaled her to go in the cell, and she did. She instantly turned to the red nocturne, "Ohhhhh- I like your horns! Where's you get em'?" She said excitedly.

wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png