Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 430 431
“Oh, hello there little friend.”
“Oh, hello there little friend.”
66.png
Paranoia made it to the other side of the clearing quite quickly before stopping for a moment to take a breather, he was at least a mile or two from the facility now. He glanced around for cover before noticing a strangely shaped rock. He smiled. Perfect, he thought to himself before approaching the rock that was about two times his size. He lifted it up, the underside was slightly hollow. The inside seemed to have been carved out, but it was almost unnoticeable from the outside. So he curled up under it before allowing it to fall over him. The hollow inside was just barely able to squeeze him in. Even so, It still put an uncomfortable bit of pressure on his body. He just closed his eyes, since it was dusty and dirty under here and he didn't want to hurt his eyes. So he listened, pretending to sleep in case something or some dragon did come across him. Somehow.

Mist sat and watched the cells after kaladdin entered and sat down. She then turned to him, "You alright?" She asked, pure worry in her voice. He only nodded, still in a hostile mood. He didn't turn to her, he just watched Aztec smelt the metal bars to the cells with a glare. It wasn't meant for Aztec, but for the skydancer and nocturne.
Paranoia made it to the other side of the clearing quite quickly before stopping for a moment to take a breather, he was at least a mile or two from the facility now. He glanced around for cover before noticing a strangely shaped rock. He smiled. Perfect, he thought to himself before approaching the rock that was about two times his size. He lifted it up, the underside was slightly hollow. The inside seemed to have been carved out, but it was almost unnoticeable from the outside. So he curled up under it before allowing it to fall over him. The hollow inside was just barely able to squeeze him in. Even so, It still put an uncomfortable bit of pressure on his body. He just closed his eyes, since it was dusty and dirty under here and he didn't want to hurt his eyes. So he listened, pretending to sleep in case something or some dragon did come across him. Somehow.

Mist sat and watched the cells after kaladdin entered and sat down. She then turned to him, "You alright?" She asked, pure worry in her voice. He only nodded, still in a hostile mood. He didn't turn to her, he just watched Aztec smelt the metal bars to the cells with a glare. It wasn't meant for Aztec, but for the skydancer and nocturne.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Molotov crossed his arms and glanced from ‘sparkles’ to the other nocturne.
“Maybe I’ll help you, but what’s in it for me?” He smirked at the dragon, wanting more to annoy him then to earn something for this. But on the other hand... a little reward never hurt anybody.
Molotov crossed his arms and glanced from ‘sparkles’ to the other nocturne.
“Maybe I’ll help you, but what’s in it for me?” He smirked at the dragon, wanting more to annoy him then to earn something for this. But on the other hand... a little reward never hurt anybody.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Lester tilted his head to the Pearlcatcher, not really knowing what the dragon with the 'Zoomies' could possibly want. He sat, his head still tilted, tail wrapped around the bar subconsciously.

" Well, Goggles, I could see if Sapphire could remove these Lightweaver-cursed binds, if that's all well with her."
Lester tilted his head to the Pearlcatcher, not really knowing what the dragon with the 'Zoomies' could possibly want. He sat, his head still tilted, tail wrapped around the bar subconsciously.

" Well, Goggles, I could see if Sapphire could remove these Lightweaver-cursed binds, if that's all well with her."

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
“I can get rid of the chains” he waved his hands around to make an annoying clinking sound. He had gotten out of binds like this before and should have no problem doing it again. He walked in a few circles thinking about what it was he wanted.
“Oo, I know!” He yelled all of a sudden “I’ll help you if afterwards you fetch me a pair of imperials antlers. Preferably one of the guards” Molotov looked around the room, studying the cells and the guards who may hold the keys.
“I can get rid of the chains” he waved his hands around to make an annoying clinking sound. He had gotten out of binds like this before and should have no problem doing it again. He walked in a few circles thinking about what it was he wanted.
“Oo, I know!” He yelled all of a sudden “I’ll help you if afterwards you fetch me a pair of imperials antlers. Preferably one of the guards” Molotov looked around the room, studying the cells and the guards who may hold the keys.
1bGY4da.gif
The skydancer landed. He observed the plant life, trying to spot any patches of decay from contact with the spiral. He spotted one on the side of a clearing that he was at, with one the opposite side. The skydancer ran to the other side of the clearing. The coatl he woke up landed next to him. "Check ahead of this point, you're looking dead and decaying leaves" She nodded then flew ahead to check. The skydancer walked forward. He paused at a large rock. He could sense something underneath. He leapt on top of the rock, facing the entrance. "Spiral? Are you hiding?"
The coatl came back "No more dead leaves ahead" She landed next to the skydancer "The others are checking for lasting damage to the forest, Wisteria was most upset"
The skydancer landed. He observed the plant life, trying to spot any patches of decay from contact with the spiral. He spotted one on the side of a clearing that he was at, with one the opposite side. The skydancer ran to the other side of the clearing. The coatl he woke up landed next to him. "Check ahead of this point, you're looking dead and decaying leaves" She nodded then flew ahead to check. The skydancer walked forward. He paused at a large rock. He could sense something underneath. He leapt on top of the rock, facing the entrance. "Spiral? Are you hiding?"
The coatl came back "No more dead leaves ahead" She landed next to the skydancer "The others are checking for lasting damage to the forest, Wisteria was most upset"
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Paranoia stayed silent and still. He silently growled when he realized how easily trackable he was. Though he didn't make a move. He just laid there in hopes they would move on. Who were they even? Did the facility really have scouts in the forest a mile away from the facility? He didn't doubt it. They expected to contain contagion, so they must be dumb.

Mist and kaladdin's attention snapped to the new nocturne and the catcher. They both hissed almost simultaneously. Their antlers?! Kaladdin then smiled, making Mist glare at him before he burst into laughter. Mist shook her head before turning to watch them again, that was annoying. His ego was going to kill him.

"You couldn't if you tried!" He said between laughter, directed to the catcher and nocturne.
Paranoia stayed silent and still. He silently growled when he realized how easily trackable he was. Though he didn't make a move. He just laid there in hopes they would move on. Who were they even? Did the facility really have scouts in the forest a mile away from the facility? He didn't doubt it. They expected to contain contagion, so they must be dumb.

Mist and kaladdin's attention snapped to the new nocturne and the catcher. They both hissed almost simultaneously. Their antlers?! Kaladdin then smiled, making Mist glare at him before he burst into laughter. Mist shook her head before turning to watch them again, that was annoying. His ego was going to kill him.

"You couldn't if you tried!" He said between laughter, directed to the catcher and nocturne.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Red River flicked an ear at Molotov's comment "getting mine or any imperials antlers would be hard" he shook out his mane "You might end up a bit, injured"

The skydancer scraped his claws on the rock. He growled to the coatl "We can't drag the spiral out" He snarled at her confused expression "If that spirals' touch deacys plat matter, it will do the same to you!" he thumps the rock "Stay under there, little spiral, stay still" He whispered something to the coatl.
She looked worried "But-"
The skydancer shoved her "Go get him" she stuck her out tongue at him before flying away.
Red River flicked an ear at Molotov's comment "getting mine or any imperials antlers would be hard" he shook out his mane "You might end up a bit, injured"

The skydancer scraped his claws on the rock. He growled to the coatl "We can't drag the spiral out" He snarled at her confused expression "If that spirals' touch deacys plat matter, it will do the same to you!" he thumps the rock "Stay under there, little spiral, stay still" He whispered something to the coatl.
She looked worried "But-"
The skydancer shoved her "Go get him" she stuck her out tongue at him before flying away.
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Lester smirked at the request, knowing that an Imperial's antlers shed and regrow each year. His victim would be the laughing stock of his little group for decades! He nodded to 'Goggles', accepting his offer.
Lester smirked at the request, knowing that an Imperial's antlers shed and regrow each year. His victim would be the laughing stock of his little group for decades! He nodded to 'Goggles', accepting his offer.

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
Molotov laughed before twisting his neck plunging the long horn atop his head into the lock on his claw binds. He twisted his head around in short calculated movements until there was an audible click. He pushed the binds onto the ground and threw his arms out to the side and bowed like a magician after a death - defying feet. He laughed again at guards bit didn't attempt another lock yet though, he wanted to see what the guards would do.
Molotov laughed before twisting his neck plunging the long horn atop his head into the lock on his claw binds. He twisted his head around in short calculated movements until there was an audible click. He pushed the binds onto the ground and threw his arms out to the side and bowed like a magician after a death - defying feet. He laughed again at guards bit didn't attempt another lock yet though, he wanted to see what the guards would do.
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 430 431