Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random WoF RP [Open]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
ember followed them, curious
ember followed them, curious
hrrr!
Bluegrass flared his wings open, nodding. “Probably a thermal ‘round here at hit there, hopefully.” he said, smiling a rather sharp grin.
Turning, he gestured to the rest of the party, beckoning them onward.
Bluegrass flared his wings open, nodding. “Probably a thermal ‘round here at hit there, hopefully.” he said, smiling a rather sharp grin.
Turning, he gestured to the rest of the party, beckoning them onward.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
ember nodded and followed
ember nodded and followed
hrrr!
Owl stepped over some scorpions and stalked after Bluegrass. Her tail swung back and forth. "I'm a little iffy about this whole Fox conundrum." She whispered softly to herself. Oh well, she'd wait and see what would happen once they'd arrive at the farm. She quickly unsnapped her spear and sheathed it, for now.
Beryl trotted after Bluegrass, turning to see if anyone else were following. Owl was lagging at the very back, looking tired and quite wary of the other two dragonesses. Ember and Memory. Ember was a soft-spoken dragoness and often liked to follow others. Memory? He wasn't too sure about her. She seemed to enjoy the allegiance of the NightWings better.
Owl stepped over some scorpions and stalked after Bluegrass. Her tail swung back and forth. "I'm a little iffy about this whole Fox conundrum." She whispered softly to herself. Oh well, she'd wait and see what would happen once they'd arrive at the farm. She quickly unsnapped her spear and sheathed it, for now.
Beryl trotted after Bluegrass, turning to see if anyone else were following. Owl was lagging at the very back, looking tired and quite wary of the other two dragonesses. Ember and Memory. Ember was a soft-spoken dragoness and often liked to follow others. Memory? He wasn't too sure about her. She seemed to enjoy the allegiance of the NightWings better.
"fox conundrum? what do you mean?" ember asked. she wasn't sure what was going on.
"fox conundrum? what do you mean?" ember asked. she wasn't sure what was going on.
hrrr!
Bluegrass looked toward the SkyWing. “Fox is a special case, mate.” He replied simply before launching himself into the air rather sloppily, riding warm air drafts until he flew comfortably along a thermal, a northward-blowing warm wind. It would get them home rather quickly anyhow, and he missed Thermal anyhow.

-

Memory walked after the two, flicking her tail. The Sky kingdom would be a good place to get info for the NightWings, anyhow. She ran foreward, passing the group, then leaped gracefully into the air and followed Bluegrass into the thermal.
Bluegrass looked toward the SkyWing. “Fox is a special case, mate.” He replied simply before launching himself into the air rather sloppily, riding warm air drafts until he flew comfortably along a thermal, a northward-blowing warm wind. It would get them home rather quickly anyhow, and he missed Thermal anyhow.

-

Memory walked after the two, flicking her tail. The Sky kingdom would be a good place to get info for the NightWings, anyhow. She ran foreward, passing the group, then leaped gracefully into the air and followed Bluegrass into the thermal.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Fox's large ears (which had given her her generic name) perked up at the sound of her name. "A s-special case?" she stammered awkwardly, looking at Bluegrass as he launched himself into the sky. Almost reflexively, she followed after him. No! Don't follow after him! You can't trust him! her instincts screamed. It's not like I really have anywhere else to go. Maybe this will be a good hiding spot, and then I can think things over and escape.

((augh sorry for not responding in a while!! i got finals and i kinda got a bit lost so if this is a bad response then uh that's why))
Fox's large ears (which had given her her generic name) perked up at the sound of her name. "A s-special case?" she stammered awkwardly, looking at Bluegrass as he launched himself into the sky. Almost reflexively, she followed after him. No! Don't follow after him! You can't trust him! her instincts screamed. It's not like I really have anywhere else to go. Maybe this will be a good hiding spot, and then I can think things over and escape.

((augh sorry for not responding in a while!! i got finals and i kinda got a bit lost so if this is a bad response then uh that's why))
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
ember was confused, but followed. out of the corner of her eye, she saw another skywing following far behind. the skywing seemed to have a black cloak and orange scales
ember was confused, but followed. out of the corner of her eye, she saw another skywing following far behind. the skywing seemed to have a black cloak and orange scales
hrrr!
(anybody still rping here?)
(anybody still rping here?)
hrrr!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40