Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random WoF RP [Open]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
Firefly quietly flew down and noticed that there were quite a few dragons around. “Ack!” He yelped as he tripped over his crippled claw and all of his scrolls flew everywhere. He cursed quietly to himself as he quickly cleaned the stuff up, embarrassed by what the other dragon had said and was kind of blushing. He wasn’t used to being paired up with (otherwise known as being shipped) with dragons. His claws glowed as he searched for his scrolls in the dark, For he didn’t have the best night vision.
Firefly quietly flew down and noticed that there were quite a few dragons around. “Ack!” He yelped as he tripped over his crippled claw and all of his scrolls flew everywhere. He cursed quietly to himself as he quickly cleaned the stuff up, embarrassed by what the other dragon had said and was kind of blushing. He wasn’t used to being paired up with (otherwise known as being shipped) with dragons. His claws glowed as he searched for his scrolls in the dark, For he didn’t have the best night vision.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Tango kicked towards the surface, his lungs painful as his claws scrambled higher and higher. The prince was completely out of air, and his eyes were wide and in pain. Finally reaching the surface, he gasped wildly for the air, taking in huge breaths. He swam at the surface, paddling. He hoped a shark or something wouldn’t come get him whilst he was recovering from that AWFUL dragon. The expirence proved in his mind that all hybrids were terrible.
Tango kicked towards the surface, his lungs painful as his claws scrambled higher and higher. The prince was completely out of air, and his eyes were wide and in pain. Finally reaching the surface, he gasped wildly for the air, taking in huge breaths. He swam at the surface, paddling. He hoped a shark or something wouldn’t come get him whilst he was recovering from that AWFUL dragon. The expirence proved in his mind that all hybrids were terrible.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
(My god I just noticed how many nightwing hybrids there are XD)
(My god I just noticed how many nightwing hybrids there are XD)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[quote="Kingman" date="2018-12-01 17:22:36" ] The expirence proved in his mind that all hybrids were terrible. [/quote] (Oh no wut about opuntia? XDD)
Kingman wrote:
The expirence proved in his mind that all hybrids were terrible.
(Oh no wut about opuntia? XDD)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
(Tango is eternally a little smashed melon to hybrids XD the NightWing hybrids shalt take over the worllld!)
(Tango is eternally a little smashed melon to hybrids XD the NightWing hybrids shalt take over the worllld!)

Name: Opuntia
Type: Rainwing/Sandwing

Opuntia was on her way back to the Rainwing territory from delivering a message when she saw Tango. “Prince Tango is that you!? Hold on! I’ll come help!” She flew over the wide ocean with a hiss. She dove down into the water and swam as fast as she could tears the prince. She had really improved her swimming skilled since the last time they had been together. She used her wings to push her through the water, and it looked just like she was gracefully flying in the air. When she finally reached him, she pulled his arms over her shoulders as she waded. She grinned “Would you look at that... saved once again by me!”She then sighed “ what were you trying to do? We’re you trying to get killed?” Her sail was changing colors quickly as many feelings flooded her mind. “It’s been a while prince Tango...” she bowed her head formally as she couldn’t really bow in water. “You ready for me to get you out of here?” She asked quickly “if you say no you can have fun drowning here you know....”
Name: Opuntia
Type: Rainwing/Sandwing

Opuntia was on her way back to the Rainwing territory from delivering a message when she saw Tango. “Prince Tango is that you!? Hold on! I’ll come help!” She flew over the wide ocean with a hiss. She dove down into the water and swam as fast as she could tears the prince. She had really improved her swimming skilled since the last time they had been together. She used her wings to push her through the water, and it looked just like she was gracefully flying in the air. When she finally reached him, she pulled his arms over her shoulders as she waded. She grinned “Would you look at that... saved once again by me!”She then sighed “ what were you trying to do? We’re you trying to get killed?” Her sail was changing colors quickly as many feelings flooded her mind. “It’s been a while prince Tango...” she bowed her head formally as she couldn’t really bow in water. “You ready for me to get you out of here?” She asked quickly “if you say no you can have fun drowning here you know....”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
(Oof hes in the ocean not in a river, and pretty far out..maybe she is on land and sees him trying to swim out later?)
(Oof hes in the ocean not in a river, and pretty far out..maybe she is on land and sees him trying to swim out later?)

(Oh crap XD sure lemme fix the post!!!)
(Oh crap XD sure lemme fix the post!!!)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
(@kingman fixed it! Is that better?)
(@kingman fixed it! Is that better?)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
(@Stri it’s great!)
“Opuntia...I have some complaints...there’s a dragon down there that tried to kidnap me..gimme a second to rest...” he said, very obviously drained and tired. He was happy the hybrid was there-perhaps etastic. He hadn’t seen Opuntia in a while, but he trusted the messenger quite a bit.
(@Stri it’s great!)
“Opuntia...I have some complaints...there’s a dragon down there that tried to kidnap me..gimme a second to rest...” he said, very obviously drained and tired. He was happy the hybrid was there-perhaps etastic. He hadn’t seen Opuntia in a while, but he trusted the messenger quite a bit.

1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40