Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random WoF RP [Open]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Oh, no. Not a mindreader. Of course, that's just my luck.

But thankfully, the NightWing wasn't interested in the bounty. Fox sighed with relief. She wasn't even aware of just how many dragons were looking for her. She really had to be more careful. Nobody could be trusted, especially not any SandWings.
Oh, no. Not a mindreader. Of course, that's just my luck.

But thankfully, the NightWing wasn't interested in the bounty. Fox sighed with relief. She wasn't even aware of just how many dragons were looking for her. She really had to be more careful. Nobody could be trusted, especially not any SandWings.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Sexuality: Strait

Tribe(s): Seawing, NIghtwing
Appearance: A deep blue, with navy wings with white scales shining through, looking like stars. She has 'glowing' spiral like designs on the edges of her wings. SHe looks more seawing than nightwing, exept for the fact that the silver 'star' scales can be seen in webbing and wings.
Powers/Abilities: She can do basicly anything a normal seawing can do, see in the dark, 'glow' etc. Her only nightwing 'perk' are small flashes of the future. She has a hard time controlling this ability, and it's hightened when there is danger.
Personality: Fai is shy, but really and truthfully wants out. She doesn't understand why they keep her here, `aren't there other 'seawings' out there?
Extra: She remmembers nothing of her origin, and one day hopes to find it. She can be found muttering about strange flashes of the future, and has absolutely no control over it. Yet. She currently lives with the seawings.

(immage simmilar to what she looks like, but not so evil OwO)
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAACAV_enUS695US695&tbm=isch&q=WOF+ocs&chips=q:wof+ocs,g_1:hybrid:R5rv4-H67w4%3D&usg=AI4_-kTbhdYVXXmmF9uaDxPJ-D8_4yE2tw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaudyjjYffAhXOnuAKHTk1CLEQ4lYILCgA&biw=1480&bi
Sexuality: Strait

Tribe(s): Seawing, NIghtwing
Appearance: A deep blue, with navy wings with white scales shining through, looking like stars. She has 'glowing' spiral like designs on the edges of her wings. SHe looks more seawing than nightwing, exept for the fact that the silver 'star' scales can be seen in webbing and wings.
Powers/Abilities: She can do basicly anything a normal seawing can do, see in the dark, 'glow' etc. Her only nightwing 'perk' are small flashes of the future. She has a hard time controlling this ability, and it's hightened when there is danger.
Personality: Fai is shy, but really and truthfully wants out. She doesn't understand why they keep her here, `aren't there other 'seawings' out there?
Extra: She remmembers nothing of her origin, and one day hopes to find it. She can be found muttering about strange flashes of the future, and has absolutely no control over it. Yet. She currently lives with the seawings.

(immage simmilar to what she looks like, but not so evil OwO)
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAACAV_enUS695US695&tbm=isch&q=WOF+ocs&chips=q:wof+ocs,g_1:hybrid:R5rv4-H67w4%3D&usg=AI4_-kTbhdYVXXmmF9uaDxPJ-D8_4yE2tw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaudyjjYffAhXOnuAKHTk1CLEQ4lYILCgA&biw=1480&bi
2o1okj.gif
Fai whipped her tail around, flailing it in a futile attemt to hit her attacker. They werewn't underwater- wierd. But in the sky. Her attack was hideing in the shadows, blending in to well for her to see.

Fai blinked. Another vision. She had been about to swim to land.

Well, I guess the party's cancled.

She cast one longing gauze at the land, then turned tail and swam back to the underwater sea-wing palace. She took 'the back entrence' the queen didn't favor her shining scales. SHe hated being outshone.

The only reason Fai was alive, was her 'remarkable' ability to see flashes of the future. It sent shivers up her sine when she saw the dragons stare at her.
Fai whipped her tail around, flailing it in a futile attemt to hit her attacker. They werewn't underwater- wierd. But in the sky. Her attack was hideing in the shadows, blending in to well for her to see.

Fai blinked. Another vision. She had been about to swim to land.

Well, I guess the party's cancled.

She cast one longing gauze at the land, then turned tail and swam back to the underwater sea-wing palace. She took 'the back entrence' the queen didn't favor her shining scales. SHe hated being outshone.

The only reason Fai was alive, was her 'remarkable' ability to see flashes of the future. It sent shivers up her sine when she saw the dragons stare at her.
2o1okj.gif
Jerboa flew off, disgruntled at the NightWing. "Hmph." She muttered. "Stupid no-good NightWings. Always up in someone's business..." Her wings brought her to her old home, where she reverted back to Abyssal. Her long, sleek tail was gone, and now replaced by a thick, muscular tail. She shoved the jewels back into the satchel, and placed it into her cave. "I should pay Queen Guppy a visit." She ran her claw over her scales. Hybrids weren't allowed to head into the castle, for fear of more interbreeding.

Abyssal shifted her scales to an even SeaWing color. "I'll call myself Sunfish!" She swam quickly to the front entrance of the castle, only to see it locked. "Ugh, I'll just use the back one."
Owl stood in the shade. "Eh, I don't really want to leave the shade. You go ask them, Beryl."
Beryl begrudgingly got up and plodded towards Memory. "Bluegrass wants ta know if ya wanna go ta 'is farm. We're also gonna bring Fox."
Jerboa flew off, disgruntled at the NightWing. "Hmph." She muttered. "Stupid no-good NightWings. Always up in someone's business..." Her wings brought her to her old home, where she reverted back to Abyssal. Her long, sleek tail was gone, and now replaced by a thick, muscular tail. She shoved the jewels back into the satchel, and placed it into her cave. "I should pay Queen Guppy a visit." She ran her claw over her scales. Hybrids weren't allowed to head into the castle, for fear of more interbreeding.

Abyssal shifted her scales to an even SeaWing color. "I'll call myself Sunfish!" She swam quickly to the front entrance of the castle, only to see it locked. "Ugh, I'll just use the back one."
Owl stood in the shade. "Eh, I don't really want to leave the shade. You go ask them, Beryl."
Beryl begrudgingly got up and plodded towards Memory. "Bluegrass wants ta know if ya wanna go ta 'is farm. We're also gonna bring Fox."
Fai kept her head low. Eyes on the ground. Wings, tucked in to make herselflook small.

She hurried quikly through the castle, going deeper into what was the dungeons. She lived down here. In the cold, barren, gray place.

She turned a corner, and instead of seeing a cell, there was a wooden door. She stepped inside, and collapsed onto her cot. Cot. Mind you, not BED. She dug under the matress, and pulled out a shell. It shimmered, and for some reason, putting her ear to it was a comfort. Listening to some unknown dragon drone on, she relaxed.

She realized with a jolt what they were saying. This wasn't her usual conch.

"...meet me on the shores of the sea kingdom, next to the big rock. You do want your freedom, don't you?"

She looked up, wide eyed, and stared at the conch. She willed for a small glimpse of the future, but all she got was that same one as last time. But diffrent. She was now drowning- in dragon's blood.

Fai screamed into the sheet of her cot.

And ignored the vission. She did want her freedom.
Fai kept her head low. Eyes on the ground. Wings, tucked in to make herselflook small.

She hurried quikly through the castle, going deeper into what was the dungeons. She lived down here. In the cold, barren, gray place.

She turned a corner, and instead of seeing a cell, there was a wooden door. She stepped inside, and collapsed onto her cot. Cot. Mind you, not BED. She dug under the matress, and pulled out a shell. It shimmered, and for some reason, putting her ear to it was a comfort. Listening to some unknown dragon drone on, she relaxed.

She realized with a jolt what they were saying. This wasn't her usual conch.

"...meet me on the shores of the sea kingdom, next to the big rock. You do want your freedom, don't you?"

She looked up, wide eyed, and stared at the conch. She willed for a small glimpse of the future, but all she got was that same one as last time. But diffrent. She was now drowning- in dragon's blood.

Fai screamed into the sheet of her cot.

And ignored the vission. She did want her freedom.
2o1okj.gif
Abyssal swam and pulled open the nacre doors. "I forgot how beautiful these doors were..." She paddled towards the main hall and nodded politely at Queen Guppy. The pearlescent queen scowled at her and continued to talk to a general.

"Anyways, as I was saying, I want Fai OUT! The hybrid has been living in my dungeons for too long, understood?" Abyssal left before the general could respond.

"A hybrid, this'll be interesting..." She cackled as she swam down to the prison.
Owl sat there, waiting for any signal from Beryl.
Beryl shifted around, feeling the awkward silence descend upon them. "So, what'dya think?"
Abyssal swam and pulled open the nacre doors. "I forgot how beautiful these doors were..." She paddled towards the main hall and nodded politely at Queen Guppy. The pearlescent queen scowled at her and continued to talk to a general.

"Anyways, as I was saying, I want Fai OUT! The hybrid has been living in my dungeons for too long, understood?" Abyssal left before the general could respond.

"A hybrid, this'll be interesting..." She cackled as she swam down to the prison.
Owl sat there, waiting for any signal from Beryl.
Beryl shifted around, feeling the awkward silence descend upon them. "So, what'dya think?"
Memory stared at the dragon, halfway stunned. A SkyWing farm? It wasn’t necessarily from disgust, but why would these dragons want her to come? But slowly she became entranced with the idea. She might learn SkyWing secrets, and it was in her nature to be curious. “Ah..sure.” She said, flicking her tail.
Memory stared at the dragon, halfway stunned. A SkyWing farm? It wasn’t necessarily from disgust, but why would these dragons want her to come? But slowly she became entranced with the idea. She might learn SkyWing secrets, and it was in her nature to be curious. “Ah..sure.” She said, flicking her tail.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
ember looked over at the dragons. "why do you look so surprised? yeah, skywings have farms!" she blurted out.
ember looked over at the dragons. "why do you look so surprised? yeah, skywings have farms!" she blurted out.
hrrr!
Memory flicked her ears back at the dragoness, a bit of anger and distaste rising in her throat like bile. “I know that, I simply haven’t seen one. Therefore, I have no choice but to be curious.” She said, a bit of annoyance in her voice. The hybird’s head looked patient as best, her head half tilted towards the SkyWing dragoness.
Memory flicked her ears back at the dragoness, a bit of anger and distaste rising in her throat like bile. “I know that, I simply haven’t seen one. Therefore, I have no choice but to be curious.” She said, a bit of annoyance in her voice. The hybird’s head looked patient as best, her head half tilted towards the SkyWing dragoness.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Beryl nodded. "Let's go." He trudged towards Bluegrass and waved at Owl.
Owl grinned. "The time has come." She tucked her starry wings to her side, ready to fly once ordered.
Beryl nodded. "Let's go." He trudged towards Bluegrass and waved at Owl.
Owl grinned. "The time has come." She tucked her starry wings to her side, ready to fly once ordered.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40