Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random WoF RP [Open]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Volcanic grinned. "Welcome." She followed Memory over to Beryl, Mainly to be backup if Beryl didn't believe it. Volcanic knew he probably would though. She kinda enjoyed being an animus. it was like playing Allwing (made up phyrrian god? idk lol) but you had the consequence of going mad. Which she didn't believe in, its only a matter of morality. And i dont have bery good morals. Hah.. She chuckled.
Volcanic grinned. "Welcome." She followed Memory over to Beryl, Mainly to be backup if Beryl didn't believe it. Volcanic knew he probably would though. She kinda enjoyed being an animus. it was like playing Allwing (made up phyrrian god? idk lol) but you had the consequence of going mad. Which she didn't believe in, its only a matter of morality. And i dont have bery good morals. Hah.. She chuckled.
Firefly quietly approached volcanic and prodded her with a claw to get her attention “Do you think you could teach me to be a better animus? You really seem to have it under control... it would be extremely helpful...”
Firefly quietly approached volcanic and prodded her with a claw to get her attention “Do you think you could teach me to be a better animus? You really seem to have it under control... it would be extremely helpful...”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
((Her personality fluctuates a lot. Being an artificial animus really takes its toll on her mind.))

"Oh, she was near some iceberg. Then she dove off. Not a clue where she went." Murk smiled. After all, she didn't want to look too suspicious. "Her scales just faded into the deep blue. Seemed to be going at an angle into a bunch of seaweed." Her grin grew wider. The yellow returned to her scales. "Maybe she left the sea! Then she'd never terrorize our poor RainWings again!" The look of trust on his face satisfied her.
Beryl peeked open his eyes. Memory was walking back to his direction. He shot up and accidentally hit his head on Owl's spear. "Ow..." He muttered. "You need to keep your spear in your sheath more often." He watched the hybrid walk towards him.
Owl smirked. If anything, she could play matchmaker very well. "Alright, Beryl. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for a little!" She waved her claw and walked off, standing by a palm tree.
((Her personality fluctuates a lot. Being an artificial animus really takes its toll on her mind.))

"Oh, she was near some iceberg. Then she dove off. Not a clue where she went." Murk smiled. After all, she didn't want to look too suspicious. "Her scales just faded into the deep blue. Seemed to be going at an angle into a bunch of seaweed." Her grin grew wider. The yellow returned to her scales. "Maybe she left the sea! Then she'd never terrorize our poor RainWings again!" The look of trust on his face satisfied her.
Beryl peeked open his eyes. Memory was walking back to his direction. He shot up and accidentally hit his head on Owl's spear. "Ow..." He muttered. "You need to keep your spear in your sheath more often." He watched the hybrid walk towards him.
Owl smirked. If anything, she could play matchmaker very well. "Alright, Beryl. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for a little!" She waved her claw and walked off, standing by a palm tree.
Memory looked mortally offended by the hybrid’s comment, and she couldn’t speak for a few moments. Ewwww... she thought. She barely knew Beryl! She cleared her throat. “Um. We determined your General was guilty.” She said formally, giving him the paper.

-

“Well, when we find her, she’ll never see the sea again.” He assured, wings tiring. “We can ask the SeaWings to search anyhow. Looking at Opuntia, Tango gesture to the distant shoreline. “I’m going to land.” With that, he flew off towards the sand.
Memory looked mortally offended by the hybrid’s comment, and she couldn’t speak for a few moments. Ewwww... she thought. She barely knew Beryl! She cleared her throat. “Um. We determined your General was guilty.” She said formally, giving him the paper.

-

“Well, when we find her, she’ll never see the sea again.” He assured, wings tiring. “We can ask the SeaWings to search anyhow. Looking at Opuntia, Tango gesture to the distant shoreline. “I’m going to land.” With that, he flew off towards the sand.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Opuntia followed close behind and whispered to tango “she’s... rather eccentric... is she not?”
Opuntia followed close behind and whispered to tango “she’s... rather eccentric... is she not?”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
She glanced at Firefly. "It takes practice. Some get it, some dont, and thats fine. Ive figured out how to make enchanments verbally and edit them in ny head. I can also just make enchanments in my head without anything verbal. Try practicing on a cactus, by commanding it to do something. exceot you have to use your mind." She pointed at a cactus not far from them.

(volcanic: owl i can make your shipping dreams come true)
She glanced at Firefly. "It takes practice. Some get it, some dont, and thats fine. Ive figured out how to make enchanments verbally and edit them in ny head. I can also just make enchanments in my head without anything verbal. Try practicing on a cactus, by commanding it to do something. exceot you have to use your mind." She pointed at a cactus not far from them.

(volcanic: owl i can make your shipping dreams come true)
Firefly grinned “got it!” He thought of an enchantment in his head and chuckled at it. After a few tries he got the cactus to get up and poke volcanic repeatedly.

He then ordered it to stop, though verbally. He continued to think of something else.
Firefly grinned “got it!” He thought of an enchantment in his head and chuckled at it. After a few tries he got the cactus to get up and poke volcanic repeatedly.

He then ordered it to stop, though verbally. He continued to think of something else.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
The Cactus exploded all of a sudden, cactus bits flying everywhere. "Anything expect poking me with a cactus, or anything, for that matter. Thanks." She smiled, digging a claw into the sand.
The Cactus exploded all of a sudden, cactus bits flying everywhere. "Anything expect poking me with a cactus, or anything, for that matter. Thanks." She smiled, digging a claw into the sand.
(sorry for coming back into the roleplay so late, looks like you've been busy) ember walked over to them "whoa! exploding cactus! long time no see by the way." she flicked her tail. "how are you guys?"
(sorry for coming back into the roleplay so late, looks like you've been busy) ember walked over to them "whoa! exploding cactus! long time no see by the way." she flicked her tail. "how are you guys?"
hrrr!
Beryl glanced at the paper. "Yeah, I know. I'll stop by Queen Swift's stronghold after Bluegrass comes back." He glanced at Bluegrass quickly. The SandWing was still talking to Fox. Beryl waved Memory away.
Owl slid up to their little conversation. It was pretty enjoyable to mess around with people.

They seemed to be chatting about General Thrush's arrest.
Murk grinned widely. The trademark teeth were still intact. "Actually, I was surfacing to test my breath; so then I could go to the SeaWings' Kingdom. I've never been there before!" Secretly, she hoped that they would go now. "Alright, I'll leave you two alone now! I need to go and restock in the SandWing's markets. There's so much good stuff there!" She flew in the opposite direction, obscuring herself by camouflaging.

Once she reached the desert border, she shifted into a SandWing named Jerboa. Tufts of fur laced her body, and her scales were a sandy yellow. Aggression was Jerboa's main trait. Her barb rattled loudly. She pulled out the satchel she carried. Jerboa was known there as an obscure royal. The clink of money was actually jewelry. Jerboa slid them on, shaking off her scales. "This is perfect," she purred. Jerboa's mud-brown eyes darted around. "Ah! There's Bluegrass. I wonder what he's up to..."
Beryl glanced at the paper. "Yeah, I know. I'll stop by Queen Swift's stronghold after Bluegrass comes back." He glanced at Bluegrass quickly. The SandWing was still talking to Fox. Beryl waved Memory away.
Owl slid up to their little conversation. It was pretty enjoyable to mess around with people.

They seemed to be chatting about General Thrush's arrest.
Murk grinned widely. The trademark teeth were still intact. "Actually, I was surfacing to test my breath; so then I could go to the SeaWings' Kingdom. I've never been there before!" Secretly, she hoped that they would go now. "Alright, I'll leave you two alone now! I need to go and restock in the SandWing's markets. There's so much good stuff there!" She flew in the opposite direction, obscuring herself by camouflaging.

Once she reached the desert border, she shifted into a SandWing named Jerboa. Tufts of fur laced her body, and her scales were a sandy yellow. Aggression was Jerboa's main trait. Her barb rattled loudly. She pulled out the satchel she carried. Jerboa was known there as an obscure royal. The clink of money was actually jewelry. Jerboa slid them on, shaking off her scales. "This is perfect," she purred. Jerboa's mud-brown eyes darted around. "Ah! There's Bluegrass. I wonder what he's up to..."
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40