Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random WoF RP [Open]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Firefly mumbled as he walked away from the interesting dragon, having picked up all his stuff.
Firefly mumbled as he walked away from the interesting dragon, having picked up all his stuff.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
"Huh? Oh! I was diving for a little to see how long I could hold my breath for!" She mulled over her options. "I never stay in the Rain Kingdom for too long! It's boring. So, I just leave for expeditions all the time!" Her cheeriness was infectious. "I don't keep track of the royal lineages for too long." Her frills turned purple. "I just listen for news! No one ever talks about the Rain Kingdom that much..." Back to the blue that filled her whole body. "Nice to meet you, Prince Tango!" And back to happy. "And you too, Oputina!"
"Huh? Oh! I was diving for a little to see how long I could hold my breath for!" She mulled over her options. "I never stay in the Rain Kingdom for too long! It's boring. So, I just leave for expeditions all the time!" Her cheeriness was infectious. "I don't keep track of the royal lineages for too long." Her frills turned purple. "I just listen for news! No one ever talks about the Rain Kingdom that much..." Back to the blue that filled her whole body. "Nice to meet you, Prince Tango!" And back to happy. "And you too, Oputina!"
Opuntia nodded, she could understand that, but she still felt quite unnerved by murk still “so where are you heading now then..? Back to the Rainwing territory orrr...”
Opuntia nodded, she could understand that, but she still felt quite unnerved by murk still “so where are you heading now then..? Back to the Rainwing territory orrr...”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
“Ew.” Memory said, cringing at the mental image. She wasn’t one for extreme violence, though she wasn’t super grossed out. “Well, the SkyWing got convicted.” she said awkwardly, shrugging at the much larger and older NightWing. “Can...you check? If he..was guilty?” she asked, the studious hybrid frowning. She wished she could actually read minds, but she could only feel feelings. And rarely, so in the vicinity, she could only tell a SandWing guard was hungry.
“Ew.” Memory said, cringing at the mental image. She wasn’t one for extreme violence, though she wasn’t super grossed out. “Well, the SkyWing got convicted.” she said awkwardly, shrugging at the much larger and older NightWing. “Can...you check? If he..was guilty?” she asked, the studious hybrid frowning. She wished she could actually read minds, but she could only feel feelings. And rarely, so in the vicinity, she could only tell a SandWing guard was hungry.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
(Oof sorry for double post)
“That’s weird.” Tango said rudely, frowning at the dragon. He wanted the recognition he deserved anyhow. “Also, did you see a SeaWing hybrid? She just kidnapped me, so we need to take her in to get executed!” He said cheerily back at her.
(Oof sorry for double post)
“That’s weird.” Tango said rudely, frowning at the dragon. He wanted the recognition he deserved anyhow. “Also, did you see a SeaWing hybrid? She just kidnapped me, so we need to take her in to get executed!” He said cheerily back at her.

"Well, I did see some glow-scales, but then they disappeared." She shrugged. "Not a clue where that dragon went. Though, I did see one while traveling! Her name was Abyssal or something like that..." Murk pulled back to the short span of her memory. "She was really mean! She said that she hates RainWings and all she wants is my money! And then when I threatened to scream, she swam off!" Murk clutched her satchel protectively. The jingle of coins rung in it. "I made it out safe, though!"
"Well, I did see some glow-scales, but then they disappeared." She shrugged. "Not a clue where that dragon went. Though, I did see one while traveling! Her name was Abyssal or something like that..." Murk pulled back to the short span of her memory. "She was really mean! She said that she hates RainWings and all she wants is my money! And then when I threatened to scream, she swam off!" Murk clutched her satchel protectively. The jingle of coins rung in it. "I made it out safe, though!"
"Mhm." She said, taking out a blank scroll. "So you know im not making anything up, Scroll, I command you to tell me if Skywing general Thresh was guilty of murder or not." The scroll soon began to write on its own, and in giant letters, the scroll said (guilty or innocent, i dont wanna pick since i dont own em.). She showed the scroll to Memory.
"Mhm." She said, taking out a blank scroll. "So you know im not making anything up, Scroll, I command you to tell me if Skywing general Thresh was guilty of murder or not." The scroll soon began to write on its own, and in giant letters, the scroll said (guilty or innocent, i dont wanna pick since i dont own em.). She showed the scroll to Memory.
(Question, Leyii, is Abyssal the same in personality etc when she transforms?)
“Yes, that was the one that kidnapped me! You need to come with us to provide more evidence!” Tango said, colors flying exitedly across his scales. “Where did you see her?” He asked, head tilting. All ideas that she could be bad had faded from his mind, and the trusting RainWing now believed her with all his heart.

-

“Good. I was right. We should show this to the SkyWing....Beryl, was it?” She said, reading guilty off of the paper. Nodding her head at Volcanic, she was a slight bit jealous. If she was a animus, she could read minds, determine who was guilty, and make Phyrria better. Smashing the feeling, the young hybrid took the scroll, nodding to Volcanic. “Thank you.” She said genuinely, then walked over to Beryl.
(Question, Leyii, is Abyssal the same in personality etc when she transforms?)
“Yes, that was the one that kidnapped me! You need to come with us to provide more evidence!” Tango said, colors flying exitedly across his scales. “Where did you see her?” He asked, head tilting. All ideas that she could be bad had faded from his mind, and the trusting RainWing now believed her with all his heart.

-

“Good. I was right. We should show this to the SkyWing....Beryl, was it?” She said, reading guilty off of the paper. Nodding her head at Volcanic, she was a slight bit jealous. If she was a animus, she could read minds, determine who was guilty, and make Phyrria better. Smashing the feeling, the young hybrid took the scroll, nodding to Volcanic. “Thank you.” She said genuinely, then walked over to Beryl.

Opuntia chuckled “That’s definitely one way to get rid of a bully!” She snorted a bit, she kinda liked the little Rainwing....
Opuntia chuckled “That’s definitely one way to get rid of a bully!” She snorted a bit, she kinda liked the little Rainwing....
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Firefly sat back and blended into the dark night as he watched the group of dragons.
Firefly sat back and blended into the dark night as he watched the group of dragons.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40