Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with ShadowWyvern15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114
((Okay,so currently it's around 2 AM where I live,so I have to go.
I'll be back roughly at 6:00 server time.Just letting you know,see you tomorrow!))
((Okay,so currently it's around 2 AM where I live,so I have to go.
I'll be back roughly at 6:00 server time.Just letting you know,see you tomorrow!))
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
(( Also I always read the replies,so don't worry about that.
So simply leave a reply and I'll read it when I tune back.))
(( Also I always read the replies,so don't worry about that.
So simply leave a reply and I'll read it when I tune back.))
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[The WildClaw brushes the others aside, approaching Nactis with the air of someone who was simply putting on a show. He made a thoughtful noise, tilting her head up with one claw.]
[``She's tough, I'll give you that. Though her attitude won't win any prizes anytime soon..``]
[The WildClaw brushes the others aside, approaching Nactis with the air of someone who was simply putting on a show. He made a thoughtful noise, tilting her head up with one claw.]
[``She's tough, I'll give you that. Though her attitude won't win any prizes anytime soon..``]
The midnight dragon decided to wing it,she wasn't going down without a fight or give up her freedom for that matter.
She wrenched her head out of the wildclaw's grasp, growling loudly and bearing her teeth a little in warning.
Nactis felt her blood boiling as she narrowed her purple eyes that appeared orchid from her anger,blazing in them.
She looked the wildclaw straight in the eyes,still giving them a death glare.
Nactis positioned herself in a fighting stance,ready to dodge and attack.
So they want a show? Fine,I'll give them one and then buzz off! The young nocture thought,growing angrier by each second.
Nactis jumped back a little,putting some distance between herself and the other dragon.Then she rose to her full height with wings spreaded widely in a threathening manner.
Her message to the dragons was clear-Back off and leave me alone,or I'll fight.Nactis saw one of her foes taking a step towards her and she narrowed her eyes,her pupils were now so thin that it looked like her eyes had gone completly purple.
With a hiss,the nocture launched herself high into the air with a single big flap of her wings,lifting some dust off of the ground as she took into the air.
With another big flap,she flew even higher into the sky.
Seeing the opportuninty to escape,she began flaping her large wings with great force,making the dark pinkish dust raise from the ground very high,making it hard for her foes to see her,she slowly moved around continuing that,untill the dragons were surrounded by the dust.
As soon as she finished creating her temporary cover,Nactis lowered herself just enough to use the dust that was raised high,while still being hard to reach and tackle down.
The orchid winged dragon whipped around and bolted forward,zipping away from her opponents,with speed that rivals her brother`s,raising even more dust behind her from the speed she`s moving with.
She flew through the Abiding boneyard like a lightning,beating her wings as fast as possible and letting herself soar,dodging trees,rocks and giant skeletons with grace while keeping her purple eyes trained ahead,ocassionaly glancing behind and above her to see if someone was following her,then she quickly glanced underneath,not wanting to crash into something when not looking.
How was that,huh you punks?-The nocture laughed in her mind,celebrating her small victory-Now to find a good place to hide,I don`t think I would be able to surprise them like that anytime soon again.
The midnight dragon decided to wing it,she wasn't going down without a fight or give up her freedom for that matter.
She wrenched her head out of the wildclaw's grasp, growling loudly and bearing her teeth a little in warning.
Nactis felt her blood boiling as she narrowed her purple eyes that appeared orchid from her anger,blazing in them.
She looked the wildclaw straight in the eyes,still giving them a death glare.
Nactis positioned herself in a fighting stance,ready to dodge and attack.
So they want a show? Fine,I'll give them one and then buzz off! The young nocture thought,growing angrier by each second.
Nactis jumped back a little,putting some distance between herself and the other dragon.Then she rose to her full height with wings spreaded widely in a threathening manner.
Her message to the dragons was clear-Back off and leave me alone,or I'll fight.Nactis saw one of her foes taking a step towards her and she narrowed her eyes,her pupils were now so thin that it looked like her eyes had gone completly purple.
With a hiss,the nocture launched herself high into the air with a single big flap of her wings,lifting some dust off of the ground as she took into the air.
With another big flap,she flew even higher into the sky.
Seeing the opportuninty to escape,she began flaping her large wings with great force,making the dark pinkish dust raise from the ground very high,making it hard for her foes to see her,she slowly moved around continuing that,untill the dragons were surrounded by the dust.
As soon as she finished creating her temporary cover,Nactis lowered herself just enough to use the dust that was raised high,while still being hard to reach and tackle down.
The orchid winged dragon whipped around and bolted forward,zipping away from her opponents,with speed that rivals her brother`s,raising even more dust behind her from the speed she`s moving with.
She flew through the Abiding boneyard like a lightning,beating her wings as fast as possible and letting herself soar,dodging trees,rocks and giant skeletons with grace while keeping her purple eyes trained ahead,ocassionaly glancing behind and above her to see if someone was following her,then she quickly glanced underneath,not wanting to crash into something when not looking.
How was that,huh you punks?-The nocture laughed in her mind,celebrating her small victory-Now to find a good place to hide,I don`t think I would be able to surprise them like that anytime soon again.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[After a while Pyrope and Serket both flew overhead, heading back towards the Tangled Woods. A few plague dragons, including the WildClaw, poked around the areas around the camp. Most of them avoided the Boneyard, it was a common myth in their ranks that any dragon that visited the Boneyard would be cursed by the 'ancient spirits' that haunted the area. The only dragons that did show up were either hatchlings showing off to their friends or older dragons who knew that the stories were nothing more then tales to scare hatchlings away from possibly dangerous lands.]
[After a while Pyrope and Serket both flew overhead, heading back towards the Tangled Woods. A few plague dragons, including the WildClaw, poked around the areas around the camp. Most of them avoided the Boneyard, it was a common myth in their ranks that any dragon that visited the Boneyard would be cursed by the 'ancient spirits' that haunted the area. The only dragons that did show up were either hatchlings showing off to their friends or older dragons who knew that the stories were nothing more then tales to scare hatchlings away from possibly dangerous lands.]
The nocturne was soaring in the air,scanning around for a good place to hide.
One look at her surroundings told her that the task won`t be easy,as there are hardly any trees or skeletons,big enough for her to hide in,she grimaced,seeing that she has little to no choice but to land and look around.
Nactis landed infront of a skeleton that belonged to a dragon she couldn`t recognize.
So hiding seem to be out as an option-she thought sourly,still grimacing,alert on max for any sound-But maybe I can kind of disguise myself,making it hard for them to recognize me.
Nactis smiled at the thought,she picked up the skull and placed it on her head,to her surprise it fit her perfectly,she then proceeded to look around for more things to disguise herself with.
Luck was clearly on her side,because she was soon disguised with giant feathers on both sides of her wings,hiding the vibrant color,tightly tied with leather belts she had found,she also wore some tatters of a scavenger that appears to have gotten lost,some sanddune rags,a poisonous woodtrail,and a scouting quiver she had found near the rags.
The nocture wasn`t quite done yet as she found a whole set of bird skull jewlery.She took the leg and arm parts,quickly putting them on.
Not great,but better than being a bigger and easier to recognize bulls eye-the nocture thought satisfied-However there`s one last thing to complete my disguise.
Nactis quickly looked around in all directions,making sure no one has spotted her yet,then checked her new 'clothes' and rolled in the dust enough times that her skin became the colour of blood from all the dust that stuck to her.
In fact it stuck to her so well that it was practically clinging to her,making her feel both relifed and uncomfortable as it became a little itchy.
I can`t stay here forever,so I better get going and find shelter to wait for the night to fall.
The nocture took off again with the same speed as before,once high enough she eased herself into soarring,looking beneath herself for good shelter,while ocassionaly glancing around still paranoid.
Nactis felt exhaustion threathening to take over,so she landed infront of a decent looking cave,made from a large ribcage laying in the ground with the spine facing the sky,drapped with giant fabrics,slightly torn rags with thick color,making it a decent shelter.
She walked inside and climbed the walls with ease,holding tightly to the roof,slowly hanging herself upside down and wrapping herself with her wings,ears still highly alert.
I need to get back home,Stormfang is probbably looking for me under rock and tree,along with a good portions of the clan.-Nactis thought with a pang of pain and guilt-Tommorrow I will set off,traveling the nearby elemental territories in search of a healer and propper temporary shelter to stay at,untill I get back on my feet.
Also as much as I would love to see old Sante again,I just feel too tired for long distanse flights.Besides,my clothes are not suitable for such low temperatures,typical for the Southern Icefield.

With those last thoughts,the nocturne drifted into light uneasy slumber,not knowing that her sleep won`t last for too long.

The nocturne was soaring in the air,scanning around for a good place to hide.
One look at her surroundings told her that the task won`t be easy,as there are hardly any trees or skeletons,big enough for her to hide in,she grimaced,seeing that she has little to no choice but to land and look around.
Nactis landed infront of a skeleton that belonged to a dragon she couldn`t recognize.
So hiding seem to be out as an option-she thought sourly,still grimacing,alert on max for any sound-But maybe I can kind of disguise myself,making it hard for them to recognize me.
Nactis smiled at the thought,she picked up the skull and placed it on her head,to her surprise it fit her perfectly,she then proceeded to look around for more things to disguise herself with.
Luck was clearly on her side,because she was soon disguised with giant feathers on both sides of her wings,hiding the vibrant color,tightly tied with leather belts she had found,she also wore some tatters of a scavenger that appears to have gotten lost,some sanddune rags,a poisonous woodtrail,and a scouting quiver she had found near the rags.
The nocture wasn`t quite done yet as she found a whole set of bird skull jewlery.She took the leg and arm parts,quickly putting them on.
Not great,but better than being a bigger and easier to recognize bulls eye-the nocture thought satisfied-However there`s one last thing to complete my disguise.
Nactis quickly looked around in all directions,making sure no one has spotted her yet,then checked her new 'clothes' and rolled in the dust enough times that her skin became the colour of blood from all the dust that stuck to her.
In fact it stuck to her so well that it was practically clinging to her,making her feel both relifed and uncomfortable as it became a little itchy.
I can`t stay here forever,so I better get going and find shelter to wait for the night to fall.
The nocture took off again with the same speed as before,once high enough she eased herself into soarring,looking beneath herself for good shelter,while ocassionaly glancing around still paranoid.
Nactis felt exhaustion threathening to take over,so she landed infront of a decent looking cave,made from a large ribcage laying in the ground with the spine facing the sky,drapped with giant fabrics,slightly torn rags with thick color,making it a decent shelter.
She walked inside and climbed the walls with ease,holding tightly to the roof,slowly hanging herself upside down and wrapping herself with her wings,ears still highly alert.
I need to get back home,Stormfang is probbably looking for me under rock and tree,along with a good portions of the clan.-Nactis thought with a pang of pain and guilt-Tommorrow I will set off,traveling the nearby elemental territories in search of a healer and propper temporary shelter to stay at,untill I get back on my feet.
Also as much as I would love to see old Sante again,I just feel too tired for long distanse flights.Besides,my clothes are not suitable for such low temperatures,typical for the Southern Icefield.

With those last thoughts,the nocturne drifted into light uneasy slumber,not knowing that her sleep won`t last for too long.

——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
(( Here`s what Nactis is wearing:)) test [img][url]http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/499186[/url][/img]
(( Here`s what Nactis is wearing:))
test
[img][/img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/499186
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((...why doesn`t the pic show up?))
((...why doesn`t the pic show up?))
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((no idea, mine norm don't work either ;w;))
((no idea, mine norm don't work either ;w;))
((lol. XD,whatever there`s a link to it now,so I guess that`s...something. :I))
(( Anyway back to story. B) ))
((lol. XD,whatever there`s a link to it now,so I guess that`s...something. :I))
(( Anyway back to story. B) ))
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114