Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with ShadowWyvern15
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
[You feel a twinge of sorrow, quickly shaking it off. It didn't matter if what you did was cruel-you had to go through with them anyways. What kind of Muse would you be if you didn't fulfill your role? It had stopped being about who lived or died a long time ago. You didn't get the peaceful end that others could get, being able to go back to semi normal lives even after god tiering. You are the Muse Of Space-it is your task to make sure your brother can never reach the peaceful end either. So long as one of you is alive, the other will never be able to rest.]
[It is a fate only you can truly accept. Perhaps a younger you would have been more determined to find a different solution.
[You didn't care anymore.]
[Maybe if you kept telling yourself that, it would become true.]
[You feel a twinge of sorrow, quickly shaking it off. It didn't matter if what you did was cruel-you had to go through with them anyways. What kind of Muse would you be if you didn't fulfill your role? It had stopped being about who lived or died a long time ago. You didn't get the peaceful end that others could get, being able to go back to semi normal lives even after god tiering. You are the Muse Of Space-it is your task to make sure your brother can never reach the peaceful end either. So long as one of you is alive, the other will never be able to rest.]
[It is a fate only you can truly accept. Perhaps a younger you would have been more determined to find a different solution.
[You didn't care anymore.]
[Maybe if you kept telling yourself that, it would become true.]
[item=Serthis Potionmaster][b]Rarszozs[/b] It took him a moment to get his composure back and just get a grip on himself,well yeah it all seems to suck and badly at that but there's nothing else that can be done-only adapting and accepting a situation the way it is. And maybe,just maybe he can simply put all of this chaos to the side,step back and try to begin again. He looks deeply into his beloved's blue eyes,understanding that he wants everyone to be saved however,he has to learn that not everyone [I]can[/I] be saved. Then again,this near obsession is kind of logical-Jevudhat is after all,a Heir of Doom. That and his past,the devastating loss of his very first dear comrades. Well isn't it just amusingly ironic? To want to prevent someone from dying yet inevitably having to deal with it. Still,the way the Alchemist looks at him-hopeful and pleading in a way,how can he just say no without feeling bad afterwards? With a tired sigh and a shake of his head,Rarszozs straightened up to his full height and spoke up,tail swaying lightly while tapping from time to time. His tone of voice was low,contemplative and barely an echo. "I can't promise anything in regards to saving these three geniuses but I can promise that I'll try.If something goes wrong and they collapse...I'm not responsible." He started slithering towards the three frozen horror terrors,still speaking. "Wich reminds me,we seriously need to have a damn talk here. Nope,ya ain't gettin' outta this,we've been skirtin' round it for long enough. So ya better prepare yourself,got it?"-His tone was snarky and confident once again as he said these last words,a bitter smile on his lips. Slowly he lifted his right hand,eyes glowing brightly the color of storm and becoming blank as he placed his palm on the first creature's forehead. They seem to be still but their mind wasn't,emotions and perhaps subconscious toughts were racing-so he calmed them down,put them to rest before venturing furthur to the core without looking at the memories. Upon arrival,he glared at the massive inky thing wrapped around the core,his green scaled tail lashing back and forth slowly in irritation as he summoned his sword. [I]Let's get this done.[/I] With a battle cry,the Serthis leaped at the thing and viciously slashed at its limbs,cutting them off while ducking under the ones that were trying to catch him. It was bit difficult to fight when Calliope's words kept showing in his vision,thus making him more frustrated and eventually going full on out berzerk. His movements became more swift,sharp and vicious-less precise yet still accurate. The Skydancer looked at the other Serthis with a fond smile and tapped him on his forehead,giving him the same ability to teleport,exempt he can go only where his lover is. And so he appeared next to the other beast,sythe already in hand,eyes glowing brightly the color of sea foam,expression an irritated yet pensive frown. [item=Serthis Alchemist][b]Jevudhat[/b] Everything was blurry and smeared,save for the being Rars was attacking. The carmine male couldn't think straight,his mind clouded heavily with the unshakable instinct to protect and the irrational near primal rage that was crashing down on him like tidal waves. He can't think of anything-talking,reasoning,fleeing,observing and studying-it was all replaced by one single demanding tought,to fight and kill whatever was threatening his love-to rip and tear them to shreds. He attacked the inky creature's blind spots,dodging its flailing limbs and snapping maws. All he can see,is red and all he can hear is Rarszozs' voice-what matters most. @PhotoShutterBug
Serthis Potionmaster Rarszozs
It took him a moment to get his composure back and just get a grip on himself,well yeah it all seems to suck and badly at that but there's nothing else that can be done-only adapting and accepting a situation the way it is.
And maybe,just maybe he can simply put all of this chaos to the side,step back and try to begin again.

He looks deeply into his beloved's blue eyes,understanding that he wants everyone to be saved however,he has to learn that not everyone can be saved.
Then again,this near obsession is kind of logical-Jevudhat is after all,a Heir of Doom.
That and his past,the devastating loss of his very first dear comrades.
Well isn't it just amusingly ironic? To want to prevent someone from dying yet inevitably having to deal with it.
Still,the way the Alchemist looks at him-hopeful and pleading in a way,how can he just say no without feeling bad afterwards?

With a tired sigh and a shake of his head,Rarszozs straightened up to his full height and spoke up,tail swaying lightly while tapping from time to time.
His tone of voice was low,contemplative and barely an echo.
"I can't promise anything in regards to saving these three geniuses but I can promise that I'll try.If something goes wrong and they collapse...I'm not responsible."
He started slithering towards the three frozen horror terrors,still speaking.
"Wich reminds me,we seriously need to have a damn talk here.
Nope,ya ain't gettin' outta this,we've been skirtin' round it for long enough.
So ya better prepare yourself,got it?"-His tone was snarky and confident once again as he said these last words,a bitter smile on his lips.

Slowly he lifted his right hand,eyes glowing brightly the color of storm and becoming blank as he placed his palm on the first creature's forehead.
They seem to be still but their mind wasn't,emotions and perhaps subconscious toughts were racing-so he calmed them down,put them to rest before venturing furthur to the core without looking at the memories.
Upon arrival,he glared at the massive inky thing wrapped around the core,his green scaled tail lashing back and forth slowly in irritation as he summoned his sword.
Let's get this done.

With a battle cry,the Serthis leaped at the thing and viciously slashed at its limbs,cutting them off while ducking under the ones that were trying to catch him.
It was bit difficult to fight when Calliope's words kept showing in his vision,thus making him more frustrated and eventually going full on out berzerk.
His movements became more swift,sharp and vicious-less precise yet still accurate.

The Skydancer looked at the other Serthis with a fond smile and tapped him on his forehead,giving him the same ability to teleport,exempt he can go only where his lover is.
And so he appeared next to the other beast,sythe already in hand,eyes glowing brightly the color of sea foam,expression an irritated yet pensive frown.

Serthis Alchemist Jevudhat
Everything was blurry and smeared,save for the being Rars was attacking.
The carmine male couldn't think straight,his mind clouded heavily with the unshakable instinct to protect and the irrational near primal rage that was crashing down on him like tidal waves.
He can't think of anything-talking,reasoning,fleeing,observing and studying-it was all replaced by one single demanding tought,to fight and kill whatever was threatening his love-to rip and tear them to shreds.
He attacked the inky creature's blind spots,dodging its flailing limbs and snapping maws.
All he can see,is red and all he can hear is Rarszozs' voice-what matters most.
@PhotoShutterBug
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
[The Core writhed and cried out in pain, while The Terror was totally silent. Stark black limbs seemed to sprout out of nowhere, trying to latch onto the two beasts and drag them to the Terror's mouth. ]
[The Terror itself wasn't simply attached to it's Core-it had grown from it. The Core had a sickly orange split down the back of it's head, occasionally visible as The Terror moved. Whenever the Terror had a limb sliced off, liquid that was the same sickly orange color would drip from The Core's eyes.]

[The Core writhed and cried out in pain, while The Terror was totally silent. Stark black limbs seemed to sprout out of nowhere, trying to latch onto the two beasts and drag them to the Terror's mouth. ]
[The Terror itself wasn't simply attached to it's Core-it had grown from it. The Core had a sickly orange split down the back of it's head, occasionally visible as The Terror moved. Whenever the Terror had a limb sliced off, liquid that was the same sickly orange color would drip from The Core's eyes.]

Suddenly time froze as a scruffy feminine voice yelled "Hold it!",inevitably causing the two lovers to halt and turn to look at the voice's source with puzzled expressions. Before them was the Time Rogue,her coal eyes glaring at them with silent scolding as she shook her head disapprovingly before looking at them. --------------- [item=Serthis Potionmaster] Rarszozs scoffed,a faint huff of irritation escaping him while his tail flicked a bit. [color=red][I]"Er,bit inconvenient timing,don't ya think?"[/I][/color]-He remarked,gesturing to the current situation to prove his point while his lover blinked dumbly a few times as he slowly resurfaced from his state of irrational rage then furrowed his brows in a confused scowl,silently asking what is going on. Shercei barked a short mirtless laugh that made the Alchemist wince slightly,his expression changing to one of apprehension as he looked between the two warily,a bad feeling coming up. His friend finally started speaking,tone calm-bit dangerously so as she smiled. ----------------- [item=Opheodrys Serthis][color=green]"Heh ye two are waistin' yer time 'ere.Tis thing be far gone fer t' supposedly 'save' or 'heal' it. As fer myself,I'm 'ere t' throw ye back in time."[/color] At this Jevudhat closed his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh,facing his long-time comrade properly as he gestured slowly. [color=blue][I]What the hell are you getting at Shenzi Marie? Why are you supposedly throwing us back now if we've screwed up that badly? Why not..earlier? And what are you trying to say by 'far gone to be healed'?[/I][/color] In response,the Opheodrys' grin turned into a cheeky yet sinister smirk,a look he did not like. It reminded him of when she comes up with a plan that he certainly is not up for. [color=green]"Well,what more can I possibly mean by me statement,eh? I am throwin' ye t'...[/color]-She let out a humorless chuckle,her gaze becoming mischievous and as sinister as her smirk-[color=green]"Ah,do nah wanna spoil te surprise now,do we? Ye shall find out very soon,scalwag,nah fret."[/color] After that her features turned weirdly jolly as she chirped [color=green]"Anyways,I wanna show ye somethin'! Come on!"[/color] The two frowned but said nothing,not like she would give them the chance to anyway as the woman grabbed them by their wrists not before cutting a portal and hurriedly shoving her cutlass back into its shaft on her back. ---------------------------------------- The three snakes arrived at a black seemingly endless room that suspiciously has the appearance of a starry void with the three portals in its center-The past,present and future. Neither said anything as they stiffly trailed after the Rogue who still had her coi smile intact. Without a warning,Shercei looked over her shoulder and hurtled the carmine male into the portal that displays the past causing him to yip in surprise. The Prince of Rage stared in shock and tried to catch the other,making crimson vines of magic appear only to backfire,and wrap tightly around him effectively rendering him immovable. [color=red][b]Shercei what the f@€king hell!?"[/b][/color]-Rarszozs yelled while thrashing wildly in a poor attempt at freeing himself. The Time player only grinned mischievously at him and dragged him to the portal then hopped in,still holding onto his restraints. Soon they were floating or rather swimming down a path in a black void illuminated by a blue light with symbols. The Potions Adept frowned with puzzlement as he fell silent and still,peering over the Opheodrys' shoulder then looking around for a moment before slowly speaking up. [color=red]"Where are we goin' exactly?"[/color]The other simply let out a quiet chucle in response to his question but didn't said anything,not until they reached a yet another portal that has green ring around it,the Tangled Woods displayed in its center like a screen. With a snap of her fingers,some dust flew up from somewhere the left and zipped past them. She finally let go and pushed him through it,causing the male to stumble on the other side and nearly loose balance.After that the woman dived down to retrieve her friend and did the same thing like she did with him-soon the Alchemist tumbled onto the grass and woke up. [color=red][I]So he had fallen asleep during his fall? Why didn't I fall asleep as well then?[/I][/color] [color=green]"Tis be another dimension o' te past,kind o'.Tis be without any magic other than Sornienth's 'n its simple rules-ye die once,ye gone fer ever.No dream adventures 'ere lads,so watch it.I shall see ye in a bit."[/color] With that she was gone. Rarszozs sighed and lightly shook his head,a fond smile beginning to tug at his lips as he turned to the other beast,helping him get up. "Well,whatever this is,we might just take it-what do ya say,pal? We...kinda need this to be frank,with all the chaos and space shît.It also reminds me....let's go,can't stay in the open." Jevudhat followed quietly,still feeling a bit woozy from his peculiar fall.This is weird. He screwed his eyes shut for a second,his free hand coming up to shield his eyes from the harsh lighting of the sun. [I]Sun...how long has it been since the last time I saw it? Apparently far too much...We're probably as blind as bats..[/I] [center]-----Meanwhile in Rars' mind:--------- [I]Meanwhile,Umbra and Uranium were still in the serpent's mind-wandering trough the desert.As they keep walking,they stumble upon a something...a glowing orb,that floats in the midst of a sand dune with voices echoing and images flashing.Upon closer look,one can see that these are the Potions Adept's memories from beginning to present-they can see him as a child,teen and young adult. Behind the orb is a mysterious door,slightly ajar and revealing a dimly lit corridor that seem to have serthis symbols all over the walls,glowing and dimming out as the hall seem to pulsate like a heart.Further down,very faint echoes of water splashing and birds chirping can be heard as the land of tides and tunnels lies,hidden and disguised as a forest that closely resembles the Starwood strand in the Arcane flight. In one of the chambers,there's a platform with a single swirly symbol in the center with runes encircling it,the words "heart", "mind","soul", "memory" and "consiousness" scrawled. Floating above the symbol is the same orb,exempt its glow is a little softer,bright enough to light the dark chamber but not enough to blind someone and just like the other one-it holds memories and dreams of its owner. However,if you get even closer and stare really intensely at its surface without peering into it,one will notice some strings of thread in varying colors and glowing differently. The first and thickest of them is a golden chord,covering the orb like a web-the first layer wich corresponds to the other beast's consiousness and alertness. The layer of webbing next to it is bronze to rust in color and slimmer,its glow more faint-memories and recalling. The tird layer of thread is a little longer and seems to be rooted deeper into the ground like a plant,pulsating and glowing very faintly a red color-the one for the heart. And the last strings are tangled with the red ones,their glow being the brightest of all,slowly dimming before returning to their glow-blinking a sky blue color.An aura,it almost seems to be made of smokes and mists-the soul,most crucial. All strings were connected to the orb,should it get corrupted...so will be the being who this orb-core-belongs to. @PhotoShutterBug
Suddenly time froze as a scruffy feminine voice yelled "Hold it!",inevitably causing the two lovers to halt and turn to look at the voice's source with puzzled expressions.
Before them was the Time Rogue,her coal eyes glaring at them with silent scolding as she shook her head disapprovingly before looking at them.
Serthis Potionmaster Rarszozs scoffed,a faint huff of irritation escaping him while his tail flicked a bit.
"Er,bit inconvenient timing,don't ya think?"-He remarked,gesturing to the current situation to prove his point while his lover blinked dumbly a few times as he slowly resurfaced from his state of irrational rage then furrowed his brows in a confused scowl,silently asking what is going on.
Shercei barked a short mirtless laugh that made the Alchemist wince slightly,his expression changing to one of apprehension as he looked between the two warily,a bad feeling coming up.
His friend finally started speaking,tone calm-bit dangerously so as she smiled.
Opheodrys Serthis "Heh ye two are waistin' yer time 'ere.Tis thing be far gone fer t' supposedly 'save' or 'heal' it. As fer myself,I'm 'ere t' throw ye back in time."

At this Jevudhat closed his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh,facing his long-time comrade properly as he gestured slowly.
What the hell are you getting at Shenzi Marie? Why are you supposedly throwing us back now if we've screwed up that badly? Why not..earlier? And what are you trying to say by 'far gone to be healed'?
In response,the Opheodrys' grin turned into a cheeky yet sinister smirk,a look he did not like.
It reminded him of when she comes up with a plan that he certainly is not up for.
"Well,what more can I possibly mean by me statement,eh? I am throwin' ye t'...-She let out a humorless chuckle,her gaze becoming mischievous and as sinister as her smirk-"Ah,do nah wanna spoil te surprise now,do we? Ye shall find out very soon,scalwag,nah fret."

After that her features turned weirdly jolly as she chirped "Anyways,I wanna show ye somethin'! Come on!"
The two frowned but said nothing,not like she would give them the chance to anyway as the woman grabbed them by their wrists not before cutting a portal and hurriedly shoving her cutlass back into its shaft on her back.
The three snakes arrived at a black seemingly endless room that suspiciously has the appearance of a starry void with the three portals in its center-The past,present and future.
Neither said anything as they stiffly trailed after the Rogue who still had her coi smile intact.
Without a warning,Shercei looked over her shoulder and hurtled the carmine male into the portal that displays the past causing him to yip in surprise.

The Prince of Rage stared in shock and tried to catch the other,making crimson vines of magic appear only to backfire,and wrap tightly around him effectively rendering him immovable.
Shercei what the f@€king hell!?"-Rarszozs yelled while thrashing wildly in a poor attempt at freeing himself.
The Time player only grinned mischievously at him and dragged him to the portal then hopped in,still holding onto his restraints.
Soon they were floating or rather swimming down a path in a black void illuminated by a blue light with symbols.

The Potions Adept frowned with puzzlement as he fell silent and still,peering over the Opheodrys' shoulder then looking around for a moment before slowly speaking up.
"Where are we goin' exactly?"The other simply let out a quiet chucle in response to his question but didn't said anything,not until they reached a yet another portal that has green ring around it,the Tangled Woods displayed in its center like a screen.
With a snap of her fingers,some dust flew up from somewhere the left and zipped past them.

She finally let go and pushed him through it,causing the male to stumble on the other side and nearly loose balance.After that the woman dived down to retrieve her friend and did the same thing like she did with him-soon the Alchemist tumbled onto the grass and woke up.
So he had fallen asleep during his fall? Why didn't I fall asleep as well then?
"Tis be another dimension o' te past,kind o'.Tis be without any magic other than Sornienth's 'n its simple rules-ye die once,ye gone fer ever.No dream adventures 'ere lads,so watch it.I shall see ye in a bit."
With that she was gone.

Rarszozs sighed and lightly shook his head,a fond smile beginning to tug at his lips as he turned to the other beast,helping him get up.
"Well,whatever this is,we might just take it-what do ya say,pal? We...kinda need this to be frank,with all the chaos and space shît.It also reminds me....let's go,can't stay in the open."
Jevudhat followed quietly,still feeling a bit woozy from his peculiar fall.This is weird.
He screwed his eyes shut for a second,his free hand coming up to shield his eyes from the harsh lighting of the sun.
Sun...how long has it been since the last time I saw it? Apparently far too much...We're probably as blind as bats..

Meanwhile in Rars' mind:
Meanwhile,Umbra and Uranium were still in the serpent's mind-wandering trough the desert.As they keep walking,they stumble upon a something...a glowing orb,that floats in the midst of a sand dune with voices echoing and images flashing.Upon closer look,one can see that these are the Potions Adept's memories from beginning to present-they can see him as a child,teen and young adult.

Behind the orb is a mysterious door,slightly ajar and revealing a dimly lit corridor that seem to have serthis symbols all over the walls,glowing and dimming out as the hall seem to pulsate like a heart.Further down,very faint echoes of water splashing and birds chirping can be heard as the land of tides and tunnels lies,hidden and disguised as a forest that closely resembles the Starwood strand in the Arcane flight.

In one of the chambers,there's a platform with a single swirly symbol in the center with runes encircling it,the words "heart", "mind","soul", "memory" and "consiousness" scrawled.
Floating above the symbol is the same orb,exempt its glow is a little softer,bright enough to light the dark chamber but not enough to blind someone and just like the other one-it holds memories and dreams of its owner.

However,if you get even closer and stare really intensely at its surface without peering into it,one will notice some strings of thread in varying colors and glowing differently.
The first and thickest of them is a golden chord,covering the orb like a web-the first layer wich corresponds to the other beast's consiousness and alertness.

The layer of webbing next to it is bronze to rust in color and slimmer,its glow more faint-memories and recalling.

The tird layer of thread is a little longer and seems to be rooted deeper into the ground like a plant,pulsating and glowing very faintly a red color-the one for the heart.

And the last strings are tangled with the red ones,their glow being the brightest of all,slowly dimming before returning to their glow-blinking a sky blue color.An aura,it almost seems to be made of smokes and mists-the soul,most crucial.
All strings were connected to the orb,should it get corrupted...so will be the being who this orb-core-belongs to.

@PhotoShutterBug
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((@PhotoShutterBug Hey Bug,ya alright there? Haven't heard from you in a long while))
((@PhotoShutterBug Hey Bug,ya alright there? Haven't heard from you in a long while))
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@phottoshutterbug Merry Christmas,Bug! Happy holidays!
@phottoshutterbug Merry Christmas,Bug! Happy holidays!
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((It's been a while, huh?

((Sorry for being gone for....forever, basically. Mental Illness-RSD especially-hit hard and for a pretty long time I got stuck in a loop of not doing anything. I won't bore you by going into it all-I don't think I could effectively summarize it all anyways.

((But hey, I'm back now! I don't remember the story too well, but hopefully I can write a proper rp response in a bit unless you want to restart or do a different rp

((Happy Holidays!
((It's been a while, huh?

((Sorry for being gone for....forever, basically. Mental Illness-RSD especially-hit hard and for a pretty long time I got stuck in a loop of not doing anything. I won't bore you by going into it all-I don't think I could effectively summarize it all anyways.

((But hey, I'm back now! I don't remember the story too well, but hopefully I can write a proper rp response in a bit unless you want to restart or do a different rp

((Happy Holidays!
@Phottoshutterbug

((Hey pal! Yeah been gone for a while myself so it’s okay! As for the rp..I don’t mind either option but from what I remember the story got quite..whacky and crazy so if you wanna restart then it’s fine.))
@Phottoshutterbug

((Hey pal! Yeah been gone for a while myself so it’s okay! As for the rp..I don’t mind either option but from what I remember the story got quite..whacky and crazy so if you wanna restart then it’s fine.))
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
I guess we can try to continue the story.
I guess we can try to continue the story.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((Honestly, either works for me, thought It'd probably be smart to just start with something new.
((Honestly, either works for me, thought It'd probably be smart to just start with something new.
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114