Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with ShadowWyvern15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114
@ShadowWyvern15

((Taaadaaaa!))
@ShadowWyvern15

((Taaadaaaa!))
@PhotoShutterBug
(( Great! :D))
@PhotoShutterBug
(( Great! :D))
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
((So here`s a recap of the story so far.)) [quote name="PhotoShutterBug" date="2018-07-26 11:22:21" ] [``Ugh, I 8et he will. They owe us after we saved them and helped them get 8ack on their feet. It is farther away from home then I would like..``] [Serket continued talking while her and Pyrope approached Nactis, shooing Tsunami and S.A away.] ((Do u want to move this to a new forum to continue?)) [/quote] ... The nocture stood there,listening to them approaching,now becoming anxious. Her aura only intensified as if it was a spirit of its own,trying to scare the two away but,it seems that no matter how hard it tried,no matter how much it intensified,the other dragon wouldn`t leave. Nactis laughed in her mind at her own falsely calm aura with grim and dark amusement. It will take more than intensifing if you`re trying to scare them. She thought as if talking to an invisible spirit,then she sobbered up,becoming serious and her next thoughts were ice cold. I`m sure I can find some usefull resourses,after all-I am not a wandering scavenger for no reason.It shouldn`t be too hard to adapt,maybe if luck is on my side I would find a piece of parchment and a messenger for my...note. The orchid winged dragon thought as she was carried away to the plague lands.
((So here`s a recap of the story so far.))
PhotoShutterBug wrote on 2018-07-26 11:22:21:
[``Ugh, I 8et he will. They owe us after we saved them and helped them get 8ack on their feet. It is farther away from home then I would like..``]
[Serket continued talking while her and Pyrope approached Nactis, shooing Tsunami and S.A away.]

((Do u want to move this to a new forum to continue?))
The nocture stood there,listening to them approaching,now becoming anxious.
Her aura only intensified as if it was a spirit of its own,trying to scare the two away but,it seems that no matter how hard it tried,no matter how much it intensified,the other dragon wouldn`t leave.
Nactis laughed in her mind at her own falsely calm aura with grim and dark amusement.
It will take more than intensifing if you`re trying to scare them. She thought as if talking to an invisible spirit,then she sobbered up,becoming serious and her next thoughts were ice cold.
I`m sure I can find some usefull resourses,after all-I am not a wandering scavenger for no reason.It shouldn`t be too hard to adapt,maybe if luck is on my side I would find a piece of parchment and a messenger for my...note.
The orchid winged dragon thought as she was carried away to the plague lands.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((Ignore the question.))
((Ignore the question.))
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((mk!))
[After a while, the landscape around them changed to that of the Plague Lands. After a little while more the land become darkened, as if scorched by a fire, save for giant piles of scrap metal, rocks, and garbage in general. Roughly in the center of these mounds was were Serket and Pyrope landed, dropping the Nocturne on the ground. Tsunami and S.A had already been sent home. A Dark Colored WildClaw strode towards them while other dragons poked their heads out of the garbage hills.]
((mk!))
[After a while, the landscape around them changed to that of the Plague Lands. After a little while more the land become darkened, as if scorched by a fire, save for giant piles of scrap metal, rocks, and garbage in general. Roughly in the center of these mounds was were Serket and Pyrope landed, dropping the Nocturne on the ground. Tsunami and S.A had already been sent home. A Dark Colored WildClaw strode towards them while other dragons poked their heads out of the garbage hills.]
OW,well that was a little rude and uncalled for,wasn't it? So we've finally arrived at the boneyard,huh? This sure will be fun.-The nocture thought before she tensed ever so slightly,sensing the presence of other dragons,as their eyes stared at her.
Nactis fought the urge to get up and run off to hide,feeling extremely uncomfortable from their stares,it almost felt like Meanima was interrogating her,while staring intensly.
Maybe I should switch to my more violent side,I don‘t really like it but if it means that I will survive,then fine.Not immediately though,it's not wise to make a hundred foes right off the bat.She continued her thoughts,soon coming to the dreadfull realization that she can't pretend to be asleep or play dead for forever,so she had to get up whether she likes it,or not.
The orchid winged nocture opened her purple eyes,scanning the area,taking many mental notes on what could be useful and for what purposes.
She slowly rose from the ground and stood there,eyes now locked on the other dragon,not quite looking them in the eye.
Nactis felt her scales bristle and lowered them down,not wanting to be attacked immediately for the second time.
Despite the situation,she allowed herself another quick scan,looking for possible breaks but to no avail.
OW,well that was a little rude and uncalled for,wasn't it? So we've finally arrived at the boneyard,huh? This sure will be fun.-The nocture thought before she tensed ever so slightly,sensing the presence of other dragons,as their eyes stared at her.
Nactis fought the urge to get up and run off to hide,feeling extremely uncomfortable from their stares,it almost felt like Meanima was interrogating her,while staring intensly.
Maybe I should switch to my more violent side,I don‘t really like it but if it means that I will survive,then fine.Not immediately though,it's not wise to make a hundred foes right off the bat.She continued her thoughts,soon coming to the dreadfull realization that she can't pretend to be asleep or play dead for forever,so she had to get up whether she likes it,or not.
The orchid winged nocture opened her purple eyes,scanning the area,taking many mental notes on what could be useful and for what purposes.
She slowly rose from the ground and stood there,eyes now locked on the other dragon,not quite looking them in the eye.
Nactis felt her scales bristle and lowered them down,not wanting to be attacked immediately for the second time.
Despite the situation,she allowed herself another quick scan,looking for possible breaks but to no avail.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[The Nocturne frowned, looking between The Scourge Sisters and the Nocturne, speaking with an almost southern drawl.]
[``As most as I love the company, I'm afraid this isn't the best time for us to be takin in new dragons. Sickle is out scavenging anyways.``]
[The Nocturne frowned, looking between The Scourge Sisters and the Nocturne, speaking with an almost southern drawl.]
[``As most as I love the company, I'm afraid this isn't the best time for us to be takin in new dragons. Sickle is out scavenging anyways.``]
The midnight dragon stiffened.She wasn't sure how to feel,should she feel reliefed or should she become even more anxious.
Are we moving again? Where? And who is this Sickle? I suppose I should be glad they're sparing me,yet I can't seem to decide on what I feel exactly. Great,a part of my plan goes and I panic,that old phantom has rubbed off on me,ugh.-Nactis thought the last part a little grumpy.
She simply stood there,dumbstruck.The nocture frowned,lost in her own thoughts,while looking at the tall bone like stuctures far off in the distance.
Suddenly her purple eyes became ablaze with irritation at how the other drawled her sentences,something about it bugget her.
The midnight nocture quickly turned her head away,pointing her fiery glare at the sickly pinkish ground,staring at it as if it just flat out insulted her.
I can't help but notice that none of them really speak,they just talk in signs.Probably because they know that I would hear their plans,sounds logical.I missed the rest of the conversation,just because I'm on edge for some reason and couldn't lower my boiling point.-Nactis thought bitterly,eyes still trained on the ground as her fire slowly went down,she relaxed a little.
The young nocture decided that she's had enough of the boneyard,so she closed her purple eyes yet again,quietly inhaling deeply through her nose and exhaling.
Once calm,the orchid winged dragon rolled their dialog in her head again.
This isn't the best time to be taking new dragons? Wait a sec...Are these two trying to sell or trade me off?! Who does that?
She had to turn her head away again,this time she saw red and felt like she could lunge at someone,ripping them to shreds.
Nactis felt her scales bristle again,but didn't bother to lower them this time,engulfed in the flames of her own wrath. She turned her back to the scene,hissing and snarling in her head.
How dare they try to pull this off?
The midnight dragon stiffened.She wasn't sure how to feel,should she feel reliefed or should she become even more anxious.
Are we moving again? Where? And who is this Sickle? I suppose I should be glad they're sparing me,yet I can't seem to decide on what I feel exactly. Great,a part of my plan goes and I panic,that old phantom has rubbed off on me,ugh.-Nactis thought the last part a little grumpy.
She simply stood there,dumbstruck.The nocture frowned,lost in her own thoughts,while looking at the tall bone like stuctures far off in the distance.
Suddenly her purple eyes became ablaze with irritation at how the other drawled her sentences,something about it bugget her.
The midnight nocture quickly turned her head away,pointing her fiery glare at the sickly pinkish ground,staring at it as if it just flat out insulted her.
I can't help but notice that none of them really speak,they just talk in signs.Probably because they know that I would hear their plans,sounds logical.I missed the rest of the conversation,just because I'm on edge for some reason and couldn't lower my boiling point.-Nactis thought bitterly,eyes still trained on the ground as her fire slowly went down,she relaxed a little.
The young nocture decided that she's had enough of the boneyard,so she closed her purple eyes yet again,quietly inhaling deeply through her nose and exhaling.
Once calm,the orchid winged dragon rolled their dialog in her head again.
This isn't the best time to be taking new dragons? Wait a sec...Are these two trying to sell or trade me off?! Who does that?
She had to turn her head away again,this time she saw red and felt like she could lunge at someone,ripping them to shreds.
Nactis felt her scales bristle again,but didn't bother to lower them this time,engulfed in the flames of her own wrath. She turned her back to the scene,hissing and snarling in her head.
How dare they try to pull this off?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[The WildClaw backed up, shuffling uncomfortably. By now, dragons had started creeping out of the garbage heaps to watch.]
[``Dearies, please do keep it under control.``]
[The WildClaw backed up, shuffling uncomfortably. By now, dragons had started creeping out of the garbage heaps to watch.]
[``Dearies, please do keep it under control.``]
It seems that the curiousity of the other dragons only served as fuel for the already burning fire,as the nocture now bitterly thought they were checking her out,calculating how weak she is and what they can do to her.
Nactis tried to stomp down on her anger,but in vain.
She looked around,glaring daggers at anything and anyone that came in her line of sight.
At this point,a single jab in any part of her body was just enough to make her explode and unleash the one side she's been trying to hide all this time-her wrath.
Part of the nocture angrily wondered what she was still doing there,while the other desperately pleaded for her to stay,calm down and think her current situation through.
Suddenly she became extremely sensitive to her surroundings and would quietly hiss out a warning,whenever someone got a tad bit too close for her comfort and liking,hoping that they would take the hint and wisely back off to keep a good distance away.Alas there were also many braver ones who ignored her warnings and walked even closer,clearly invading the nocture's personal space.
Nactis backed away a little,hissing even louder,when that didn't work,she began lowly growling,steadily getting louder as the dragons foolishly kept going.
It seems that the curiousity of the other dragons only served as fuel for the already burning fire,as the nocture now bitterly thought they were checking her out,calculating how weak she is and what they can do to her.
Nactis tried to stomp down on her anger,but in vain.
She looked around,glaring daggers at anything and anyone that came in her line of sight.
At this point,a single jab in any part of her body was just enough to make her explode and unleash the one side she's been trying to hide all this time-her wrath.
Part of the nocture angrily wondered what she was still doing there,while the other desperately pleaded for her to stay,calm down and think her current situation through.
Suddenly she became extremely sensitive to her surroundings and would quietly hiss out a warning,whenever someone got a tad bit too close for her comfort and liking,hoping that they would take the hint and wisely back off to keep a good distance away.Alas there were also many braver ones who ignored her warnings and walked even closer,clearly invading the nocture's personal space.
Nactis backed away a little,hissing even louder,when that didn't work,she began lowly growling,steadily getting louder as the dragons foolishly kept going.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114