Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fogtown (Pokemon Burst X-Over) [IC]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 118 119
Calamitas sighed. This wasn't how she expected her morning to go. Fighting a stupid-looking boy and his dog.
"Alright, enough messing around! Arcanine, Overheat!"
"Dig."
The earth-oriented dragon followed Calamitas's every command. It almost reminded her of Yharim and his dragon...
Never mind that. She had a fight to win.
"Arcanine, be ready." The massive hound prepared for the expected.
"Lesson to you; expect the unexpected. Hyper Beam."
The dog was flung quite a distance. From how the boy reacted, it looked like it wasn't going to get back up. She had won.
"Good job, Flygon." Calamitas praised the dragon, petting it on the head. The boy left behind a few hundred dollars in this world's cash. How foolish, that was like leaving a few platinum coins on the ground. Picking up the cash, Calamitas and the dragon set off, probably to find someone else.

(hint hint: that's a Team Galvan grunt Calamitas beat up lol)
Calamitas sighed. This wasn't how she expected her morning to go. Fighting a stupid-looking boy and his dog.
"Alright, enough messing around! Arcanine, Overheat!"
"Dig."
The earth-oriented dragon followed Calamitas's every command. It almost reminded her of Yharim and his dragon...
Never mind that. She had a fight to win.
"Arcanine, be ready." The massive hound prepared for the expected.
"Lesson to you; expect the unexpected. Hyper Beam."
The dog was flung quite a distance. From how the boy reacted, it looked like it wasn't going to get back up. She had won.
"Good job, Flygon." Calamitas praised the dragon, petting it on the head. The boy left behind a few hundred dollars in this world's cash. How foolish, that was like leaving a few platinum coins on the ground. Picking up the cash, Calamitas and the dragon set off, probably to find someone else.

(hint hint: that's a Team Galvan grunt Calamitas beat up lol)
Xerneas decided to move. She felt the presence of another strong creature.. "Come," She said to the two Eevees. And Xerneas and the Eevees quickly passed by Calamitas on the way there, to the group that was traveling in the forest. She eventually arrived at the group, with the 2 Eevees behind her. The multi horned deer approached the group. She was very tall for a deer. She had a strong presence..

Xerneas decided to move. She felt the presence of another strong creature.. "Come," She said to the two Eevees. And Xerneas and the Eevees quickly passed by Calamitas on the way there, to the group that was traveling in the forest. She eventually arrived at the group, with the 2 Eevees behind her. The multi horned deer approached the group. She was very tall for a deer. She had a strong presence..

Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Yugi, who had been leading the group for a while, saw the Xerneas up ahead. "W-what are you?" he asked timidly, intimidated by the strong presence of the deer.

Sonic perked up significantly at seeing Xerneas. He didn't know why, but he found her presence reassuring.

The Fletchling chittered. "/Oh cool, a deer Digimon! I wonder if it's an Ultimate? Maybe even a Mega!?/"
Yugi, who had been leading the group for a while, saw the Xerneas up ahead. "W-what are you?" he asked timidly, intimidated by the strong presence of the deer.

Sonic perked up significantly at seeing Xerneas. He didn't know why, but he found her presence reassuring.

The Fletchling chittered. "/Oh cool, a deer Digimon! I wonder if it's an Ultimate? Maybe even a Mega!?/"
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Cagney's Oddish ran right past the Fletchling

Scarlet cringed at what the bird said.

"First of all, the heck is a Digimon? Second of all, THAT'S A XERNEAS, YOU CLOD!!! Third of all, Xerneas doesn't Mega Evolve. Don't you know anything about anything?!?!"
Cagney's Oddish ran right past the Fletchling

Scarlet cringed at what the bird said.

"First of all, the heck is a Digimon? Second of all, THAT'S A XERNEAS, YOU CLOD!!! Third of all, Xerneas doesn't Mega Evolve. Don't you know anything about anything?!?!"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Calamitas saw the Xerneas passing. Following it, she whispered to herself, "What are you?"
The Flygon at her side watched intently. Seems like it hasn't encountered a Legendary before.
Tai, SAIL and the octo decided to follow the group. After encountering Xerneas, SAIL scanned it.
"Xerneas, the Life Pokemon. Legends say it can share eternal life. It slept for a thousand years in the form of a tree before its revival."
Tai perked up at that. "Wait, it can share eternal life?"
"Indeed. It is a very rare Pokemon, known as a Legendary."
Calamitas saw the Xerneas passing. Following it, she whispered to herself, "What are you?"
The Flygon at her side watched intently. Seems like it hasn't encountered a Legendary before.
Tai, SAIL and the octo decided to follow the group. After encountering Xerneas, SAIL scanned it.
"Xerneas, the Life Pokemon. Legends say it can share eternal life. It slept for a thousand years in the form of a tree before its revival."
Tai perked up at that. "Wait, it can share eternal life?"
"Indeed. It is a very rare Pokemon, known as a Legendary."
"/What the hack is a Pokemon?!/" the Fletchling countered, puffing up as if offended. "/And what's your problem anyways, miss? Don'tcha see I'm not from here?!/"
"/What the hack is a Pokemon?!/" the Fletchling countered, puffing up as if offended. "/And what's your problem anyways, miss? Don'tcha see I'm not from here?!/"
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
((Is there a source of water nearby?))
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
"Ok, ok..." the (rather salty) Lunala said, "I'm Scarlet Moon, I'm a a Lunala, and that's a Xerneas over there. We're both Pokémon, and what the heck even is a Digimon?"
"Ok, ok..." the (rather salty) Lunala said, "I'm Scarlet Moon, I'm a a Lunala, and that's a Xerneas over there. We're both Pokémon, and what the heck even is a Digimon?"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="KalliZora" date="2018-06-16 16:19:37" ] ((Is there a source of water nearby?)) [/quote] (there's the ocean, which is surprisingly not sub zero) (and there might be a few ponds or a lake in the forest we're in)
KalliZora wrote on 2018-06-16 16:19:37:
(there's the ocean, which is surprisingly not sub zero)
(and there might be a few ponds or a lake in the forest we're in)
[quote name="Bluebirdi3" date="2018-06-16 16:23:43" ] [quote name="KalliZora" date="2018-06-16 16:19:37" ] ((Is there a source of water nearby?)) [/quote] (there's the ocean, which is surprisingly not sub zero) (and there might be a few ponds or a lake in the forest we're in) [/quote] ((is the shrine near any?))
Bluebirdi3 wrote on 2018-06-16 16:23:43:
KalliZora wrote on 2018-06-16 16:19:37:
(there's the ocean, which is surprisingly not sub zero)
(and there might be a few ponds or a lake in the forest we're in)
((is the shrine near any?))
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 118 119