Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fogtown (Pokemon Burst X-Over) [IC]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119
[quote name="KalliZora" date="2018-06-16 16:29:22" ] [quote name="Bluebirdi3" date="2018-06-16 16:23:43" ] [quote name="KalliZora" date="2018-06-16 16:19:37" ] ((Is there a source of water nearby?)) [/quote] (there's the ocean, which is surprisingly not sub zero) (and there might be a few ponds or a lake in the forest we're in) [/quote] ((is the shrine near any?)) [/quote] (yes there is) (it's kind of like the moonpool) (speaking of, should i yeet in a warrior cat?)
KalliZora wrote on 2018-06-16 16:29:22:
Bluebirdi3 wrote on 2018-06-16 16:23:43:
KalliZora wrote on 2018-06-16 16:19:37:
((Is there a source of water nearby?))
(there's the ocean, which is surprisingly not sub zero)
(and there might be a few ponds or a lake in the forest we're in)
((is the shrine near any?))
(yes there is)
(it's kind of like the moonpool)
(speaking of, should i yeet in a warrior cat?)
"Thank you for the introduction, Lunala. I am a Xerneas, as Lunala said, but my name is Seika. I was drawn to your strong presence.." She said as she looked at Asriel. "What is your name, young one?"

She was speaking.. but her mouth wasn't moving.. was it telapathy?

"Asriel. Nice to meet you Seika!"

Frisk and Chara were suprised at Asriel talking so calmly.

Midnight was utterly impressed at Seika's height.
"Thank you for the introduction, Lunala. I am a Xerneas, as Lunala said, but my name is Seika. I was drawn to your strong presence.." She said as she looked at Asriel. "What is your name, young one?"

She was speaking.. but her mouth wasn't moving.. was it telapathy?

"Asriel. Nice to meet you Seika!"

Frisk and Chara were suprised at Asriel talking so calmly.

Midnight was utterly impressed at Seika's height.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Scarlet just looked at Seika.

"Just call me Scarlet," she said, still feeling rather salty.

She looked at the CH boss who she had been yeeted in with.

"Ok, mah girl, what's your name?"

Hilda looked at the moon bat rather calmly. "My name's Hilda. Hilda Berg."
Scarlet just looked at Seika.

"Just call me Scarlet," she said, still feeling rather salty.

She looked at the CH boss who she had been yeeted in with.

"Ok, mah girl, what's your name?"

Hilda looked at the moon bat rather calmly. "My name's Hilda. Hilda Berg."
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"/A digital monster,/" the Fletchling replied in response to Scarlet's earlier question, calmer. "/I guess I just got confused, Pokemon look a lot like Digimon./"

Yugi just stood there, looking at Seika with an expression that could only be described as awe. His shadow appeared to waver slightly.

"Eternal life, huh?" Sonic scratched the blond stubble on his chin. "Completely natural too? And you're blue, with that? I like you, lady. You have good taste." he said it in a light-hearted manner, but knowing Sonic, he was probably completely serious.
"/A digital monster,/" the Fletchling replied in response to Scarlet's earlier question, calmer. "/I guess I just got confused, Pokemon look a lot like Digimon./"

Yugi just stood there, looking at Seika with an expression that could only be described as awe. His shadow appeared to waver slightly.

"Eternal life, huh?" Sonic scratched the blond stubble on his chin. "Completely natural too? And you're blue, with that? I like you, lady. You have good taste." he said it in a light-hearted manner, but knowing Sonic, he was probably completely serious.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Magolor couldn't help but let out a small shriek in shock when the deer-like creature blocked their path, promptly dropping Marx. The jester squeaked upon colliding with the ground, and quickly jumped back up. “Hey, hey, what's the big…” He looked up at the legendary creature, gaping. He could practically feel the energy radiating from her. The energy.. and the power. Marx gulped, forcing himself to stay still.

Just imagine what you could do with all that power, young jester… Marx swiveled around with a glare, but huffed when he realized nobody had spoken. “Xerneas, huh,” he muttered in awe.
Magolor couldn't help but let out a small shriek in shock when the deer-like creature blocked their path, promptly dropping Marx. The jester squeaked upon colliding with the ground, and quickly jumped back up. “Hey, hey, what's the big…” He looked up at the legendary creature, gaping. He could practically feel the energy radiating from her. The energy.. and the power. Marx gulped, forcing himself to stay still.

Just imagine what you could do with all that power, young jester… Marx swiveled around with a glare, but huffed when he realized nobody had spoken. “Xerneas, huh,” he muttered in awe.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
"I'm not always blue. This is only one form of mine. The other is my active form, when I am in a battle. Ah yes, I almost forgot. I should introduce you to my friends here. Come on, don't be shy you two." Then two Eevee's came from behind her. They grinned at the sight of the group.

Frisk and Chara absolutely loved the two. They were adorable!

"This is Ibu and Amai. They should help you two on your travels.." she said, looking at Frisk and Chara. Then Ibu jumped into Frisk's arms happily. Amai jumped into Chara's.

"Asriel, I was drawn to you for a reason. You are special. You hold many diffrent traits that will make you a strong Burst warrior. I would like to accompany you on you and your friends travels for this reason.."

"It would be an honor." Asriel said to Seika.

Seika nodded. "Are you all heading somewhere? I may be able to help guide you there."
"I'm not always blue. This is only one form of mine. The other is my active form, when I am in a battle. Ah yes, I almost forgot. I should introduce you to my friends here. Come on, don't be shy you two." Then two Eevee's came from behind her. They grinned at the sight of the group.

Frisk and Chara absolutely loved the two. They were adorable!

"This is Ibu and Amai. They should help you two on your travels.." she said, looking at Frisk and Chara. Then Ibu jumped into Frisk's arms happily. Amai jumped into Chara's.

"Asriel, I was drawn to you for a reason. You are special. You hold many diffrent traits that will make you a strong Burst warrior. I would like to accompany you on you and your friends travels for this reason.."

"It would be an honor." Asriel said to Seika.

Seika nodded. "Are you all heading somewhere? I may be able to help guide you there."
Yugi frowned. "Actually, I don't think any of us have any idea of where we're supposed to be going." he looked over at the others. "...do any of you?" his shadow wavered again.

Both the Fletchling and Sonic shrugged.
Yugi frowned. "Actually, I don't think any of us have any idea of where we're supposed to be going." he looked over at the others. "...do any of you?" his shadow wavered again.

Both the Fletchling and Sonic shrugged.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Marx and Magolor shook their heads. "No clue," the jester muttered, eyes still fixed on Xerneas. "Just lookin' for some kinda reassurance for somethin', I guess."

"W-wait," Magolor piped up, flicking his ear. "What's a 'Burst Warrior'?"
Marx and Magolor shook their heads. "No clue," the jester muttered, eyes still fixed on Xerneas. "Just lookin' for some kinda reassurance for somethin', I guess."

"W-wait," Magolor piped up, flicking his ear. "What's a 'Burst Warrior'?"
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
"So yeah..." Scarlet said, rolling her eyes, "Burst Warriors are people... Or flowers... Or noodle dragons... Or whatever else you are, who have this thing called a Burst Crystal, and the Burst Warrior can fuse with the Pokémon inside the Burst Crystal, and all that good stuff."
"So yeah..." Scarlet said, rolling her eyes, "Burst Warriors are people... Or flowers... Or noodle dragons... Or whatever else you are, who have this thing called a Burst Crystal, and the Burst Warrior can fuse with the Pokémon inside the Burst Crystal, and all that good stuff."
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"A Burst Warrior is someone who has a special crystal, called a Burst crystal, that may be used to where the pokemon inside and the holder become one with eachother in a way. But the pokemon you burst with must have a close bond with the user, and they must be taken to the altar to be turned into a burst crystal. Don't worry, the pokemon is not trapped forever. All you have to do is smash the crystal to break it free." basically she took what scarlet said and placed it into more detail.

The UT trio was intrigued by this concept.

"Is everyone a Burst warrior?" Frisk asked.

"Not everyone. Some people or creatures choose to be trainers instead, keeping their pokemon free the entire time. But I believe that most of you here are Burst warriors."
"A Burst Warrior is someone who has a special crystal, called a Burst crystal, that may be used to where the pokemon inside and the holder become one with eachother in a way. But the pokemon you burst with must have a close bond with the user, and they must be taken to the altar to be turned into a burst crystal. Don't worry, the pokemon is not trapped forever. All you have to do is smash the crystal to break it free." basically she took what scarlet said and placed it into more detail.

The UT trio was intrigued by this concept.

"Is everyone a Burst warrior?" Frisk asked.

"Not everyone. Some people or creatures choose to be trainers instead, keeping their pokemon free the entire time. But I believe that most of you here are Burst warriors."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119