Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 424 425
[center]@FloofyDragon The Bogsneak took the flyer from the Coatl's claws, flicking his tongue out at how much of it had been torn off. As he was folding and putting it into one of his side pockets, he turned his head back to the Coatl to answer his stuttering. [b]"[color=red]This trip will do you no harm. As long as you listen to the instructions, you will arrive at any and every destination safely.[/color]"[/b] He turned around and went into the front of the contraption, pulling on a lever and some chains, which caused the whole thing to move forward a few meters. It stopped once the 3rd cat was in front of the Coatl, and a doorway appeared as the black metal faded in a yellow light. The Bogsneak poked his head out from the front of the contraption to address the Coatl once more. [b]"[color=red]That shall be your cart for this ride. If the lights bother you, there is a switch just to the right of the doorway to turn them down or off. There is also a bell you will find, in case you needed anything during the trip. Mitzune will help you with your luggage."[/color][/b] With that, he disapeared once again into the front of the contraption, the doorway fading away. Shortly after his disappearance, a very white Coatl poked their head from around the Coatl's cart. They stared at the other Coatl for a moment before taking the luggage they had with them outside into their cart. Once that was done, they idly waited for the Coatl to board the contraption. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/198090/19808971p.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/268406/26840596p.png[/img]
@FloofyDragon

The Bogsneak took the flyer from the Coatl's claws, flicking his tongue out at how much of it had been torn off. As he was folding and putting it into one of his side pockets, he turned his head back to the Coatl to answer his stuttering.
"This trip will do you no harm. As long as you listen to the instructions, you will arrive at any and every destination safely."
He turned around and went into the front of the contraption, pulling on a lever and some chains, which caused the whole thing to move forward a few meters. It stopped once the 3rd cat was in front of the Coatl, and a doorway appeared as the black metal faded in a yellow light.

The Bogsneak poked his head out from the front of the contraption to address the Coatl once more.
"That shall be your cart for this ride. If the lights bother you, there is a switch just to the right of the doorway to turn them down or off. There is also a bell you will find, in case you needed anything during the trip. Mitzune will help you with your luggage."
With that, he disapeared once again into the front of the contraption, the doorway fading away. Shortly after his disappearance, a very white Coatl poked their head from around the Coatl's cart. They stared at the other Coatl for a moment before taking the luggage they had with them outside into their cart. Once that was done, they idly waited for the Coatl to board the contraption.

19808971p.png26840596p.png
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me

@AmnesiaDragon
Vapor was stunned before he basically leapt into the compartment(?) and turned around.
"Um, hello? Hi there. I'm Vapor."
He didn't even know who exactly he was talking to, it could've been the other Coatl or it could've been to calm himself. He had no idea,...which was usually when he started to wing it.

@AmnesiaDragon
Vapor was stunned before he basically leapt into the compartment(?) and turned around.
"Um, hello? Hi there. I'm Vapor."
He didn't even know who exactly he was talking to, it could've been the other Coatl or it could've been to calm himself. He had no idea,...which was usually when he started to wing it.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
@AmnesiaDragon

She was far from jumpy, but after hours with just the gentle voice of wind in her ears and the occasional nocturnal critter scittering about, she was not expecting the shrill noise that pierced the air and made her heart race.

She couldn't remember standing as she stared fixed at the crack ripping through the plaza, purple fog billowing from it yet rising no more thsn a dozen inches or so. After an unpleasently whiff of it, she was careful to keep her nose high and far away from the mist. Her wings, partially unfurled already, lifted away from her body; she was ready to take flight, if needed.

The...thing that came out of it seemed to have come straight from someone's nightmare. It was all slick metal and stark bone, coloration both inky black and bloody red. Despite her own skeletal apparel, the tundra still found it a tad too morbid for her tastes.

A section disappeared in a blink of an eye, leaving her to wonder if it was cleverly constructed to seemingly vanish or if magic truly made it so.

When a form stepped through the newly-appeared entry, she drew her lanterns forwards with a gesture to get a better look. She took a moment to admire his coloration, a facsimile of the train behind him. As he spoke she took several deep breathes, inhaling his scent and finding he neither smelled of friend or foe. His scent was unfamiliar and clearly one of a stranger, though there was something odd to it that she couldn't quite place.

She didn't answer immediately, taking charge of the conversation while also allowing him time to take in her scarred appearance, old bandages hidden partly in her long fur, and weapon at her side. She smiled, all teeth - canines, particularly - a warning rather than a greeting. A moment later the smile was gone, leaving only a slight wary look behind.

"Yup," she said after another beat, waving it in the air briefly before offering it to him. She spoke not another word, clearly not one to waste her breath on them.
@AmnesiaDragon

She was far from jumpy, but after hours with just the gentle voice of wind in her ears and the occasional nocturnal critter scittering about, she was not expecting the shrill noise that pierced the air and made her heart race.

She couldn't remember standing as she stared fixed at the crack ripping through the plaza, purple fog billowing from it yet rising no more thsn a dozen inches or so. After an unpleasently whiff of it, she was careful to keep her nose high and far away from the mist. Her wings, partially unfurled already, lifted away from her body; she was ready to take flight, if needed.

The...thing that came out of it seemed to have come straight from someone's nightmare. It was all slick metal and stark bone, coloration both inky black and bloody red. Despite her own skeletal apparel, the tundra still found it a tad too morbid for her tastes.

A section disappeared in a blink of an eye, leaving her to wonder if it was cleverly constructed to seemingly vanish or if magic truly made it so.

When a form stepped through the newly-appeared entry, she drew her lanterns forwards with a gesture to get a better look. She took a moment to admire his coloration, a facsimile of the train behind him. As he spoke she took several deep breathes, inhaling his scent and finding he neither smelled of friend or foe. His scent was unfamiliar and clearly one of a stranger, though there was something odd to it that she couldn't quite place.

She didn't answer immediately, taking charge of the conversation while also allowing him time to take in her scarred appearance, old bandages hidden partly in her long fur, and weapon at her side. She smiled, all teeth - canines, particularly - a warning rather than a greeting. A moment later the smile was gone, leaving only a slight wary look behind.

"Yup," she said after another beat, waving it in the air briefly before offering it to him. She spoke not another word, clearly not one to waste her breath on them.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Moon nodded. "Have you been here before?" She called.
She looked at the other passangers and did calls off introduction and greetings to them as well.
Moon nodded. "Have you been here before?" She called.
She looked at the other passangers and did calls off introduction and greetings to them as well.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@FloofyDragon

The room Vapor had was quite spacious compared to the outside. There was an area to lay down, and the bell the Conductor mentioned was just to the edge of it. The Coatl had placed his backs also just a small reach away from the bedside, and was now peering at him from under how Cowl. After a moment of silence, she answered him, regardless of if he was speaking to her. "I am Mitzune, an assistant for this ride. If you need anything, you can call on me, or the other's, with that bell." She stated almost as monotone as a Fae, pointing her tail to the bell. "You also have company on your left.." She said, pointing a claw to the doorway. Without another word, she slinked off to the other side of the cart, going through a more grey-colored door than the black one across from it.

After a moment, the intercoms came on, and the Conductor's voice began to play as the windows showed they were on the move once again.
"Vapor has taken residence in C-3. Please welcome our new member for the ride.".
@FloofyDragon

The room Vapor had was quite spacious compared to the outside. There was an area to lay down, and the bell the Conductor mentioned was just to the edge of it. The Coatl had placed his backs also just a small reach away from the bedside, and was now peering at him from under how Cowl. After a moment of silence, she answered him, regardless of if he was speaking to her. "I am Mitzune, an assistant for this ride. If you need anything, you can call on me, or the other's, with that bell." She stated almost as monotone as a Fae, pointing her tail to the bell. "You also have company on your left.." She said, pointing a claw to the doorway. Without another word, she slinked off to the other side of the cart, going through a more grey-colored door than the black one across from it.

After a moment, the intercoms came on, and the Conductor's voice began to play as the windows showed they were on the move once again.
"Vapor has taken residence in C-3. Please welcome our new member for the ride.".
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Moon peeked through the window at Vapor and everyone else.. "Hello!" she called, it was a bit faint over the wind.
Moon peeked through the window at Vapor and everyone else.. "Hello!" she called, it was a bit faint over the wind.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn @AmnesiaDragon
Vapor jumped a bit and whirled around to the window. He held up his claws and frantically waved at the new dragon he heard. He cupped his claws around his mouth to amplify his voice.
"Heya! Is I ok if I walk over there!? It seems an overkill to yell the entire time!"
@NovaBorn @AmnesiaDragon
Vapor jumped a bit and whirled around to the window. He held up his claws and frantically waved at the new dragon he heard. He cupped his claws around his mouth to amplify his voice.
"Heya! Is I ok if I walk over there!? It seems an overkill to yell the entire time!"

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
[center]@AnonEclipse The Bogsneak did not react much to the Tundra's appearance or her use of lanterns to view him better. He simply took the flyer from her claws and looked it over. To the barring of her teeth in an odd smile, he returned the gesture with a stare of a forked tongue a few times. He eventually teared his gaze away from her to fold and put the paper away, tucking it into one of his side pockets. He then glanced over to her for a moment before moving to get into the front of the contraption. After pulling a lever and some chains, the machine lurched quite a distance in front of her, stopping once it had reached the 5th compartment on its trail. As did with the front, a doorway appeared from the black metal as it disapeared in now a Yellow glow. The Bogsneak poked his head out the doorway, but he was a bit too far away to be of decent earshot of the Tundra. Even if she could hear him, he didn't want to waste time playing telephone over the cold air and twisting purple mist. He messed a bit with the machinery in the front, and after a short period of waiting, the doorway to the cart just before her own opened up, and a nearly pitch black Skydancer poked her head out to the Tundra. The only thing giving her location away was the brightly contrasted headdress she wore. [i][b]"This will be your room for the trip. You can turn down the lights to the right if they bother you. You will also find a bell if you're in need of any assistance at all. There are other's on board, they are to the right of your cart."[/b][/i] The Skydancer said, shortly disapearing back into the compartment she came from. The doorway closed, and an odd silence hung outside as the Conductor waited for the Tundra to board. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/397120/39711988p.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/198090/19808971p.png[/img]
@AnonEclipse

The Bogsneak did not react much to the Tundra's appearance or her use of lanterns to view him better. He simply took the flyer from her claws and looked it over. To the barring of her teeth in an odd smile, he returned the gesture with a stare of a forked tongue a few times. He eventually teared his gaze away from her to fold and put the paper away, tucking it into one of his side pockets.

He then glanced over to her for a moment before moving to get into the front of the contraption. After pulling a lever and some chains, the machine lurched quite a distance in front of her, stopping once it had reached the 5th compartment on its trail. As did with the front, a doorway appeared from the black metal as it disapeared in now a Yellow glow. The Bogsneak poked his head out the doorway, but he was a bit too far away to be of decent earshot of the Tundra. Even if she could hear him, he didn't want to waste time playing telephone over the cold air and twisting purple mist. He messed a bit with the machinery in the front, and after a short period of waiting, the doorway to the cart just before her own opened up, and a nearly pitch black Skydancer poked her head out to the Tundra. The only thing giving her location away was the brightly contrasted headdress she wore.

"This will be your room for the trip. You can turn down the lights to the right if they bother you. You will also find a bell if you're in need of any assistance at all. There are other's on board, they are to the right of your cart." The Skydancer said, shortly disapearing back into the compartment she came from. The doorway closed, and an odd silence hung outside as the Conductor waited for the Tundra to board.

39711988p.png19808971p.png
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
@NovaBorn @FloofyDragon

Kaiba tilted her head at the sudden voice of the Coatl, quickly twisting to peer at them out the window. She retreated back inside, curling up once more on the ground. "Hm.. once I found those flyers, I just kept coming back on this ride. The places you can go are just wonderful, and you can't really ever predict what dragons you'll find boarding with you." She said, checking her cape a bit.
@NovaBorn @FloofyDragon

Kaiba tilted her head at the sudden voice of the Coatl, quickly twisting to peer at them out the window. She retreated back inside, curling up once more on the ground. "Hm.. once I found those flyers, I just kept coming back on this ride. The places you can go are just wonderful, and you can't really ever predict what dragons you'll find boarding with you." She said, checking her cape a bit.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
"Sure! I think my vocal cords agree!" Moon called back to the coatl. She Stuck her head back in the cart, and had a side thought of amazement on how those dragons walked on four legs. She always felt unbalanced when she did it. She tightend the small sack she carried's string, it felt to loose.
"Sure! I think my vocal cords agree!" Moon called back to the coatl. She Stuck her head back in the cart, and had a side thought of amazement on how those dragons walked on four legs. She always felt unbalanced when she did it. She tightend the small sack she carried's string, it felt to loose.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 424 425