Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 424 425
She then turned to Kiaba. "That's cool."
She then turned to Kiaba. "That's cool."
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn @AmnesiaDragon
Vapor made his way towards their compartment, once their he stood awkwardly for a second. He took a breath and shook all his feathers a bit.
"Whew, wasn't that something? Did you guys see how the Conductor looks? They give me the chills!"
On that note he look at his claws and pulled a piece of dried fish from his bags and began snacking on it.
@NovaBorn @AmnesiaDragon
Vapor made his way towards their compartment, once their he stood awkwardly for a second. He took a breath and shook all his feathers a bit.
"Whew, wasn't that something? Did you guys see how the Conductor looks? They give me the chills!"
On that note he look at his claws and pulled a piece of dried fish from his bags and began snacking on it.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
"Eh, I like the machine. And it's pretty cool that they match and everything, and so far no one's eaten each others tails." I'm used to creepy. "The only thing that gives me the chills is absolute silence. Throw in a few clinking gears, and i'm happy."
oh I still don't need to ping anyone, right?)
"Eh, I like the machine. And it's pretty cool that they match and everything, and so far no one's eaten each others tails." I'm used to creepy. "The only thing that gives me the chills is absolute silence. Throw in a few clinking gears, and i'm happy."
oh I still don't need to ping anyone, right?)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn @FloofyDragon
(Don't need to ping me, I'm Subscribed.)
Kaiba looked curiously at Vapor as he snacked on a fish. "You both must be new to the ride. I'm sure you'll get used to everything after a few hours. If not, you can definitely barf out the window. Just don't get it on the train, else you'll have an upset Bogsneak calling your name." She said, shifting her position a bit.
@NovaBorn @FloofyDragon
(Don't need to ping me, I'm Subscribed.)
Kaiba looked curiously at Vapor as he snacked on a fish. "You both must be new to the ride. I'm sure you'll get used to everything after a few hours. If not, you can definitely barf out the window. Just don't get it on the train, else you'll have an upset Bogsneak calling your name." She said, shifting her position a bit.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
Moon smirked a bit, picturing the stone faced Bogsneak with a expression of disgust or terror. "I'll keep that in mind!"
"But I didn't eat anything, so I should be ok for now."
She gestured at Vapor. "Be careful with that fish!" She said, still smirking.
Moon smirked a bit, picturing the stone faced Bogsneak with a expression of disgust or terror. "I'll keep that in mind!"
"But I didn't eat anything, so I should be ok for now."
She gestured at Vapor. "Be careful with that fish!" She said, still smirking.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
(Sorry if my responses are kinda slow, my device is kinda slow :T)
Vapor slowly inched himself to where he could lay/sit/sploot himself down. Sometimes he wished he was a Fae or any other dragon.
"Ugh, sorry if I take up space, I cant really...sit down? It's hard, all my limbs are everywhere!"
His wings flailed a bit with his emotions, wacking himself in the head.
"Oof!"
He put his fish back in the bag for now though, he didn't want an angry Conductor on his tail.
(Sorry if my responses are kinda slow, my device is kinda slow :T)
Vapor slowly inched himself to where he could lay/sit/sploot himself down. Sometimes he wished he was a Fae or any other dragon.
"Ugh, sorry if I take up space, I cant really...sit down? It's hard, all my limbs are everywhere!"
His wings flailed a bit with his emotions, wacking himself in the head.
"Oof!"
He put his fish back in the bag for now though, he didn't want an angry Conductor on his tail.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
Moon scooted a bit to give the coatl some room. So much fluffy apperal, I'm not suprised. "I don't mind. Just let me.." Moon stretched until everyone else was scwooshed. Heheh. She then retracted again into the small small form.
Moon scooted a bit to give the coatl some room. So much fluffy apperal, I'm not suprised. "I don't mind. Just let me.." Moon stretched until everyone else was scwooshed. Heheh. She then retracted again into the small small form.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Kaiba laughed a bit at the two dragons, and the thought of the conductor getting onto them. "Don't worry about it. If you think you take up space, just wait until an Imperial or Ridgeback comes along." She said, glancing out the window to see if they had another stop coming up involving said breeds.
Kaiba laughed a bit at the two dragons, and the thought of the conductor getting onto them. "Don't worry about it. If you think you take up space, just wait until an Imperial or Ridgeback comes along." She said, glancing out the window to see if they had another stop coming up involving said breeds.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
Vapor chuckled a bit and wondered to himself if he could get his early deliveries on time when he got back. He brushed down his chest fluff and puffed out his cheeks.
"If an Imperial comes on I'm gonna have to ask how come they have the coolest species name. Like think about it 'imperial', isn't that cool? I think it's cooler than Coatl at least."
He swept his gaze at the Wildclaw and Spiral, hoping he didn't ruffle any feathers.
Vapor chuckled a bit and wondered to himself if he could get his early deliveries on time when he got back. He brushed down his chest fluff and puffed out his cheeks.
"If an Imperial comes on I'm gonna have to ask how come they have the coolest species name. Like think about it 'imperial', isn't that cool? I think it's cooler than Coatl at least."
He swept his gaze at the Wildclaw and Spiral, hoping he didn't ruffle any feathers.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
"Oh man, I really hope there's more. I think that Tundra may be getting on."
Moon craned her neck out the window- she made sure to fold her black and white dotted wings, she didn't want to take up any room at all.
"Oh man, I really hope there's more. I think that Tundra may be getting on."
Moon craned her neck out the window- she made sure to fold her black and white dotted wings, she didn't want to take up any room at all.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 424 425