Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
The Clans of old have vanished - ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan are no more. The territories around the lake are gone, and only a handful of cats managed to escape the destruction. Seasons have passed - many, many seasons - and the remnants of the Clans have survived. Where once there were four, now one Clan stands together - IvyClan. So named for the ivy that crawls up the trees, and the hope that by sticking together, the Clan will thrive. Though they are still getting up on their paws, IvyClan is determined to withstand the tests of time. They may live in the Shadow of the Clans, but they will survive.

IvyClan travelled far from the lake, away from the mountains and their original territories. Now they reside in the foothills of another mountain range. Forests cover the slopes of the mountains, dense and leafy at the bottom, transitioning to pines higher up. The trees become sparse farther up the mountains, and the earth turns to stone. A waterfall crashes down from the mountains, winding through the forest in a fast-flowing river. The leaf-bares here are harsh, and there are still predators in the territory that have not yet been cleared out.

IvyClan's camp is a less dense section of the forest. In the center is a tall tree with a hollow at the bottom, where the leader sleeps. Bushes and other hollows make up the rest of the dens.

At the very top of the mountain is where the cats go to meet with their ancestors. There is no stone or pool of water, but a sheltered alcove. They are as close as they can be to the stars, and this is where leaders receive their lives and their medicine cats speak with StarClan.

Please remain as active as possible. It's fine to be scarce for a while, but please give us some warning if you can. Also, please subscribe to this thread and to the actual RP thread once that is created.
This is also only the OOC and Character Sheet thread - anything that isn't rp should be posted here.

The RP thread can be found here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2155063

Character Info:

Name
Rank
Mentor/Apprentice (if applicable)
Mate
Kin
Personality
Other

Please be sure to update your cat info if anything changes, as well!

IvyClan Cats:

Leader -
Duskstar (WillowBreeze) - sheet

Deputy -
Farcloud (SpectralRose) - sheet

Medicine Cat -
Suntracker (Airbuddy) - sheet

Medicine Cat Apprentice -
Elmpaw (SpectralRose) - sheet

Warriors -
Longclaw (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Mosswalk (Airbuddy) - sheet
Echowisdom (SpectralRose) - sheet
- Apprentice - Duckpaw
Adderfang (WillowBreeze) - sheet
- Apprentice - Windpaw
Willowstream (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Snailwhisker (Airbuddy) - sheet
- Apprentice - Sharppaw
Clearstone (Airbuddy) - sheet
Berrytail (SpectralRose) - sheet
Swampdream (SpectralRose) - sheet
Horizonoak (Melonwings) - sheet

Apprentices -
Sharppaw (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Windpaw (SpectralRose) - sheet
Duckpaw (Airbuddy) - sheet

Queens -
Phantomflight (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Dawnshadow (SpectralRose) - sheet

Kits -
Smokekit (SpectralRose) - Expected - sheet
Cloudkit (WillowBreeze) - Expected - sheet

Elders -
Amberpetal (SpectralRose) - sheet

StarClan -
Hawkstar - (NPC, First leader of IvyClan)
Yellowstripe (SpectralRose) - sheet
Sparrowflight - (NPC)
Stormwhisker (SpectralRose) - sheet
Ferncloud (SpectralRose) - sheet
Redclaw - (NPC)
Nightrunner - (NPC)
Pinepelt - (NPC)

Downfall Cats:

Leader -
Maverick (SpectralRose) - sheet

Second-In-Command -
Salem (SpectralRose) - sheet

Hunters/Fighters -
Buggy (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Graves (WillowBreeze) - sheet

Queens -
Shadow (SpectralRose) - sheet

Map of IvyClan Territory -

290zwi9.jpg
The Clans of old have vanished - ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan are no more. The territories around the lake are gone, and only a handful of cats managed to escape the destruction. Seasons have passed - many, many seasons - and the remnants of the Clans have survived. Where once there were four, now one Clan stands together - IvyClan. So named for the ivy that crawls up the trees, and the hope that by sticking together, the Clan will thrive. Though they are still getting up on their paws, IvyClan is determined to withstand the tests of time. They may live in the Shadow of the Clans, but they will survive.

IvyClan travelled far from the lake, away from the mountains and their original territories. Now they reside in the foothills of another mountain range. Forests cover the slopes of the mountains, dense and leafy at the bottom, transitioning to pines higher up. The trees become sparse farther up the mountains, and the earth turns to stone. A waterfall crashes down from the mountains, winding through the forest in a fast-flowing river. The leaf-bares here are harsh, and there are still predators in the territory that have not yet been cleared out.

IvyClan's camp is a less dense section of the forest. In the center is a tall tree with a hollow at the bottom, where the leader sleeps. Bushes and other hollows make up the rest of the dens.

At the very top of the mountain is where the cats go to meet with their ancestors. There is no stone or pool of water, but a sheltered alcove. They are as close as they can be to the stars, and this is where leaders receive their lives and their medicine cats speak with StarClan.

Please remain as active as possible. It's fine to be scarce for a while, but please give us some warning if you can. Also, please subscribe to this thread and to the actual RP thread once that is created.
This is also only the OOC and Character Sheet thread - anything that isn't rp should be posted here.

The RP thread can be found here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2155063

Character Info:

Name
Rank
Mate
Kin
Personality
Other

Please be sure to update your cat info if anything changes, as well!

IvyClan Cats:

Leader -
Duskstar (WillowBreeze) - sheet

Deputy -
Farcloud (SpectralRose) - sheet

Medicine Cat -
Suntracker (Airbuddy) - sheet

Medicine Cat Apprentice -
Elmpaw (SpectralRose) - sheet

Warriors -
Longclaw (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Mosswalk (Airbuddy) - sheet
Echowisdom (SpectralRose) - sheet
- Apprentice - Duckpaw
Adderfang (WillowBreeze) - sheet
- Apprentice - Windpaw
Willowstream (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Snailwhisker (Airbuddy) - sheet
- Apprentice - Sharppaw
Clearstone (Airbuddy) - sheet
Berrytail (SpectralRose) - sheet
Swampdream (SpectralRose) - sheet
Horizonoak (Melonwings) - sheet

Apprentices -
Sharppaw (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Windpaw (SpectralRose) - sheet
Duckpaw (Airbuddy) - sheet

Queens -
Phantomflight (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Dawnshadow (SpectralRose) - sheet

Kits -
Smokekit (SpectralRose) - Expected - sheet
Cloudkit (WillowBreeze) - Expected - sheet

Elders -
Amberpetal (SpectralRose) - sheet

StarClan -
Hawkstar - (NPC, First leader of IvyClan)
Yellowstripe (SpectralRose) - sheet
Sparrowflight - (NPC)
Stormwhisker (SpectralRose) - sheet
Ferncloud (SpectralRose) - sheet
Redclaw - (NPC)
Nightrunner - (NPC)
Pinepelt - (NPC)

Downfall Cats:

Leader -
Maverick (SpectralRose) - sheet

Second-In-Command -
Salem (SpectralRose) - sheet

Hunters/Fighters -
Buggy (WillowBreeze) - sheet
Graves (WillowBreeze) - sheet

Queens -
Shadow (SpectralRose) - sheet

Map of IvyClan Territory -

290zwi9.jpg
@WillowBreeze Could I join? Name~ BriarPaw Gender~ Female Appearance ~Current Appearance [img]http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/c9/27/e5/c927e5f42ce752eb0f4482c352a8615c.jpg[/img] ~Adult Appearance [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8v3UemmS71M/T97WI9MFyWI/AAAAAAAAARs/Gw9W4pFmjNk/s1600/bengal_nice_cat_wallpaper.jpg[/img] Rank~ Apprentice Mate~ When she's old enough, maybe. If another cat matches her well? Personality~ Cold? Frigid? That's a few things that describe her. Really hard top get along with? She likes to stick to herself, as its to hard to trust anyone after her parents abandoned her for lives as kitty pets. She ran across this group of cats and felt a connection to them, how they also struggle to survive. So she figured she would join them seeing as they have similar problems they are dealing with. She loves to sunbathe and climb trees. She wants to have someone she can trust though. Someone to rely on. She just has to find the perfect fit. Other~ Ummm, I work and have school, so i will try to respond as often as possible. I just want to get to enjoy roleplaying again! Does this sound okay?
@WillowBreeze
Could I join?

Name~ BriarPaw

Gender~ Female

Appearance
~Current Appearance
c927e5f42ce752eb0f4482c352a8615c.jpg
~Adult Appearance
bengal_nice_cat_wallpaper.jpg

Rank~
Apprentice

Mate~
When she's old enough, maybe. If another cat matches her well?

Personality~
Cold? Frigid? That's a few things that describe her. Really hard top get along with? She likes to stick to herself, as its to hard to trust anyone after her parents abandoned her for lives as kitty pets. She ran across this group of cats and felt a connection to them, how they also struggle to survive. So she figured she would join them seeing as they have similar problems they are dealing with. She loves to sunbathe and climb trees. She wants to have someone she can trust though. Someone to rely on. She just has to find the perfect fit.

Other~
Ummm, I work and have school, so i will try to respond as often as possible. I just want to get to enjoy roleplaying again!

Does this sound okay?
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty

Absolutely! I'll add her to the Clan list now.

Also, there's no need to ping me. I'm subscribed to the thread, so I'll get the posts anyway ^-^
@Frailty

Absolutely! I'll add her to the Clan list now.

Also, there's no need to ping me. I'm subscribed to the thread, so I'll get the posts anyway ^-^
Name: Duskstar
Appearance: Black and orange tortoiseshell, short-haired. She has yellow eyes.
Mate: None
Apprentice: None
Kin: Deceased
Personality: Duskstar is a calm, level-headed cat. She can come off as cold and distant, and tries to keep herself impartial. Despite being leader, and deputy before that, she has always been a bit awkward interacting with other cats, preferring to watch and listen as opposed to actually joining in conversations. She prizes knowledge above all else.
Other: Duskstar is a descendant of one of the original Clan cats, though which Clan they were from has been lost to time. She is the Second Leader of IvyClan.
Lives Left: 5

Name: Longclaw
Appearance: Short-haired black and white cat with green eyes. He has a very long tail.
Personality: Longclaw is a friendly, laid-back cat. He enjoys chatting, relaxing, and taking things slow. He gets his job done, but usually in his own time. He's slow to anger and quick to smile.
Other: Despite the suffix "claw," Longclaw isn't really that great a fighter. He got his name because his claws are long and he mostly uses them to climb trees.

Name: Sharppaw
Appearance: Short-haired ginger cat with amber eyes.
Mentor: Snailwhisker
Personality: Sharppaw is a prickly cat. He's quick to anger and tends to remember perceived slights against him. He's a competitive cat, and seeks to come out on top in whatever he is trying to do. He has a lot of energy, but doesn't always put it into productive use.
Other: Sharppaw was not born into the Clan, but was taken in when he was younger. His mother had perished in the mountain winter.
Name: Duskstar
Appearance: Black and orange tortoiseshell, short-haired. She has yellow eyes.
Personality: Duskstar is a calm, level-headed cat. She can come off as cold and distant, and tries to keep herself impartial. Despite being leader, and deputy before that, she has always been a bit awkward interacting with other cats, preferring to watch and listen as opposed to actually joining in conversations. She prizes knowledge above all else.
Other: Duskstar is a descendant of one of the original Clan cats, though which Clan they were from has been lost to time. She is the Second Leader of IvyClan.
Lives Left: 5

Name: Longclaw
Appearance: Short-haired black and white cat with green eyes. He has a very long tail.
Personality: Longclaw is a friendly, laid-back cat. He enjoys chatting, relaxing, and taking things slow. He gets his job done, but usually in his own time. He's slow to anger and quick to smile.
Other: Despite the suffix "claw," Longclaw isn't really that great a fighter. He got his name because his claws are long and he mostly uses them to climb trees.

Name: Sharppaw
Appearance: Short-haired ginger cat with amber eyes.
Mentor: Snailwhisker
Personality: Sharppaw is a prickly cat. He's quick to anger and tends to remember perceived slights against him. He's a competitive cat, and seeks to come out on top in whatever he is trying to do. He has a lot of energy, but doesn't always put it into productive use.
Other: Sharppaw was not born into the Clan, but was taken in when he was younger. His mother had perished in the mountain winter.
(( Can I grab a Medicine Cat Apprentice spot? )) Name: Riftpaw Gender: Tom Appearance: [img]http://imgur.com/gKRLUat.png[/img] Rank: Medicine Apprentice Mentor: (Whoever the Medicine Cat is I guess) Personality: Snarky, heavily sarcastic, and preferring to be alone. However, he does throughly enjoy company- [i]if[/i] they'll tolerate his sarcasm. He can be a pretty tough cat on the outside, but deep down, he cares for his clan. He is quite loving on the inside, but he never shows it. Riftpaw has a photographic memory and is extremely observant. He's pretty decent at fighting, but he only knows the most basic defensive moves, since he's training as a Medicine Cat. Riftpaw's main flaw is that he holds a grudge. If another cat angers him in some way, he won't forget it, and it'll take him a long time to let it go. He can also be quite outspoken, usually speaking whatever he's thinking even if it'll offend someone (which it usually does). Despite this, he does have affection and respect for his clan. Other: Riftpaw doesn't give his trust easily to strangers. If he doesn't know you, you can expect a lot of scathing remarks coming your way.
(( Can I grab a Medicine Cat Apprentice spot? ))

Name: Riftpaw
Appearance:
gKRLUat.png
Mentor: (Whoever the Medicine Cat is I guess)
Personality: Snarky, heavily sarcastic, and preferring to be alone. However, he does throughly enjoy company- if they'll tolerate his sarcasm.
He can be a pretty tough cat on the outside, but deep down, he cares for his clan. He is quite loving on the inside, but he never shows it.
Riftpaw has a photographic memory and is extremely observant. He's pretty decent at fighting, but he only knows the most basic defensive moves, since he's training as a Medicine Cat.
Riftpaw's main flaw is that he holds a grudge. If another cat angers him in some way, he won't forget it, and it'll take him a long time to let it go.
He can also be quite outspoken, usually speaking whatever he's thinking even if it'll offend someone (which it usually does). Despite this, he does have affection and respect for his clan.
Other: Riftpaw doesn't give his trust easily to strangers. If he doesn't know you, you can expect a lot of scathing remarks coming your way.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Name: Stormflight
Appearance: Stormflight is long-furred she-cat with a black-and-white pelt with dark grey stripes covering her entire body.
Mentor/Apprentice: Apprentice wanted but not needed
Mate: PM me!
Kits: If anybody wants to be mates and plan them.. Why not?
Personality: Stormflight is a very shy, loving she-cat that loves to prove others wrong. She is usually found around badger dens, wanting to hassle with the dreadful creature. She is clever with her words, always giving others time to realize what she actually meant. Probably not the best deputy/warrior..
Other: Will make her brother if needed!

Name: Stormflight
Appearance: Stormflight is long-furred she-cat with a black-and-white pelt with dark grey stripes covering her entire body.
Mentor/Apprentice: Apprentice wanted but not needed
Mate: PM me!
Kits: If anybody wants to be mates and plan them.. Why not?
Personality: Stormflight is a very shy, loving she-cat that loves to prove others wrong. She is usually found around badger dens, wanting to hassle with the dreadful creature. She is clever with her words, always giving others time to realize what she actually meant. Probably not the best deputy/warrior..
Other: Will make her brother if needed!
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them

NameSnowpelt
Gendershe cat
Appearanceshe is all white with light green eyes
Rankwarrior
Mate (if applicable)
Kits (if applicable)
Personalityshe is spunky likes to make other cats laugh easy to get along with . she is very qorky and is ready to defend the claw at a moments notice but she does have a slight temper.
Other she loves to play with the kits if there are any and can be easily distracted with them .

NameSnowpelt
Gendershe cat
Appearanceshe is all white with light green eyes
Rankwarrior
Mate (if applicable)
Kits (if applicable)
Personalityshe is spunky likes to make other cats laugh easy to get along with . she is very qorky and is ready to defend the claw at a moments notice but she does have a slight temper.
Other she loves to play with the kits if there are any and can be easily distracted with them .
Welcome everyone! I'll add you all to the list - and yes, dibs is allowed, haha! It's first come first serve ^-^
Welcome everyone! I'll add you all to the list - and yes, dibs is allowed, haha! It's first come first serve ^-^
((I feel this clan is going to be very unfriendly lol. Should I change to male? We seem to have to many females.))
((I feel this clan is going to be very unfriendly lol. Should I change to male? We seem to have to many females.))
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
That is completely up to you! I think right now though we're pretty even on gender, but it's all in fun, too!
That is completely up to you! I think right now though we're pretty even on gender, but it's all in fun, too!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36