Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@WillowBreeze
Can a few of my friends and I make a queen, mate and kits?
@WillowBreeze
Can a few of my friends and I make a queen, mate and kits?
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Sure thing!
Sure thing!
Awsome
Name: Leafkit
Appearance: Leafkit is a brown and white tabby with Amber eyes.
Mother: Silverfang
Father: Redclaw
Personality: Leafkit cares for everyone and is a sweet, kind cat. She listens to everyone's problems and spend hours listening to elders stoies and trying to help in the medicine car den.
Other: She is the second oldest of the kits.
Awsome
Name: Leafkit
Appearance: Leafkit is a brown and white tabby with Amber eyes.
Personality: Leafkit cares for everyone and is a sweet, kind cat. She listens to everyone's problems and spend hours listening to elders stoies and trying to help in the medicine car den.
Other: She is the second oldest of the kits.
@WillowBreeze Name: Amberpetal Gender: Female Appearance: [img]https://static.pexels.com/photos/22346/pexels-photo.jpg[/img] ( Photo not mine ) She has green eyes Rank: Elder Mentor/Apprentice: Sparrowflight Mate: No one right now. Kits: Windpaw, Elmpaw Personality: Calm,relaxed cat. Loves to hang around the kits and apprentices. She is well known for her story's. Is fiercely loyal to her clan and would die for them. Other: She has a hard time breathing and has a permanent limp from a battle she was in as a young warrior.
@WillowBreeze

Name: Amberpetal
Appearance:
pexels-photo.jpg
( Photo not mine )
She has green eyes
Mentor/Apprentice: Sparrowflight
Mate: No one right now.
Kits: Windpaw, Elmpaw
Personality: Calm,relaxed cat. Loves to hang around the kits and apprentices. She is well known for her story's. Is fiercely loyal to her clan and would die for them.
Other: She has a hard time breathing and has a permanent limp from a battle she was in as a young warrior.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Hi, I'm one of the kits! :)
Name: Flamekit
Appearance: A bright ginger tom who's pelt looks like fire when the sun hits it. He has green eyes and a white tip on his tail and one of his ears
Personality: Flamekit is spunky and can sometimes be a pain in the tail, he loves playing tricks on everyone, and can't ever sit still.
Other: The youngest kit in the litter.
Hi, I'm one of the kits! :)
Name: Flamekit
Appearance: A bright ginger tom who's pelt looks like fire when the sun hits it. He has green eyes and a white tip on his tail and one of his ears
Personality: Flamekit is spunky and can sometimes be a pain in the tail, he loves playing tricks on everyone, and can't ever sit still.
Other: The youngest kit in the litter.
Name: Silverfang
Appearance: A all sliver she-cat with blue-green eyes.
Mate: Redclaw
Kits: Leafkit, Flamekit, Stormkit, Stonekit
Personality: Sliverfang is a sweet she-cat with seeming endless patience she always comforts others and tries to mother everyone, especially her own kits. She car pack a nasty bite and insult if you try to insult her family.
Other: She considers the whole clan her family.
Name: Silverfang
Appearance: A all sliver she-cat with blue-green eyes.
Mate: Redclaw
Kits: Leafkit, Flamekit, Stormkit, Stonekit
Personality: Sliverfang is a sweet she-cat with seeming endless patience she always comforts others and tries to mother everyone, especially her own kits. She car pack a nasty bite and insult if you try to insult her family.
Other: She considers the whole clan her family.
Name: Redclaw
Appearance: A being red Tom with Amber eyes and very long sharp claws
Mate:Silverfang
Kits: Leafkit, Flamekit, and Stormkit
Personality: Redclaw is quick to lash out at those he doesn't trust, but often bores people he likes to death talking about his kits.
Other: He wants to be the best dad and mate he possibly can be.

Name: Stormkit
Gebder: Make
Appearance: A sliver-gray tom, the second largest of his siblings with large blue eyes.
Personality: Stormkit is the smartest of his siblings and often is the peace maker between squables. He also almost always stays out of trouble, and preforms aprentice duties like cleaning the elders den and bringing them fresh kill without being asked.
Other: He is eager to become an apprentice and is the second oldest kit in the litter.
Name: Redclaw
Appearance: A being red Tom with Amber eyes and very long sharp claws
Mate:Silverfang
Kits: Leafkit, Flamekit, and Stormkit
Personality: Redclaw is quick to lash out at those he doesn't trust, but often bores people he likes to death talking about his kits.
Other: He wants to be the best dad and mate he possibly can be.

Name: Stormkit
Gebder: Make
Appearance: A sliver-gray tom, the second largest of his siblings with large blue eyes.
Personality: Stormkit is the smartest of his siblings and often is the peace maker between squables. He also almost always stays out of trouble, and preforms aprentice duties like cleaning the elders den and bringing them fresh kill without being asked.
Other: He is eager to become an apprentice and is the second oldest kit in the litter.
Name: Stonekit
Appearance: A gray tom with white ear tips and mismatch eyes one blue one green.
Personality: He constantly tried to boss others around and can be a bit of an airhead, getting into pointless squabbles. He and Flamekit get into a mountain of trouble when their together.
Other: He is the eldest kit, his latest prank was putting stinging nettles into the elder's nest. He stole the nettles from the medicine cat den while they were soaking.
Name: Stonekit
Appearance: A gray tom with white ear tips and mismatch eyes one blue one green.
Personality: He constantly tried to boss others around and can be a bit of an airhead, getting into pointless squabbles. He and Flamekit get into a mountain of trouble when their together.
Other: He is the eldest kit, his latest prank was putting stinging nettles into the elder's nest. He stole the nettles from the medicine cat den while they were soaking.
Well Lyx, you finally pestered us enough to get us to join you! I think this is everyone.
Well Lyx, you finally pestered us enough to get us to join you! I think this is everyone.
Yes I did Foxxy. And I'm glad of it! >:)
Yes I did Foxxy. And I'm glad of it! >:)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36