Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36
Name: Elmpaw Gender: male Appearance: Short haired calico tom with pale yellow eyes[img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/374d/f/2008/205/a/1/calico_by_bostonbaby.jpg[/img] Rank: medicine cat Mentor/Apprentice: Snowheart Mate: none Kits: none Personality: He is a very energetic cat who loves to play with the other apprentices when Snowheart does not need him. He is very skilled in remembering all the herbs and what they do and he shows great potential as a medicine cat. Other: Amberpetal's second kit and Windpaw's brother
Name: Elmpaw
Appearance: Short haired calico tom with pale yellow eyescalico_by_bostonbaby.jpg
Mentor/Apprentice: Snowheart
Mate: none
Kits: none
Personality: He is a very energetic cat who loves to play with the other apprentices when Snowheart does not need him. He is very skilled in remembering all the herbs and what they do and he shows great potential as a medicine cat.
Other: Amberpetal's second kit and Windpaw's brother
nc2b4dJ.gif
All right - Elmpaw is up!
All right - Elmpaw is up!
thanks
thanks
nc2b4dJ.gif
I have to go for the night.
I have to go for the night.
FObX7rS.png
Goodnight! :)
Goodnight! :)
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Goodnight JaguarCutie224
Goodnight JaguarCutie224
nc2b4dJ.gif
Well i'm getting off for tonight. Goodnight:)
Well i'm getting off for tonight. Goodnight:)
nc2b4dJ.gif
Thank you all! <3 Can I have an update on whats happened so far? Also when would you like me to join in!
Thank you all! <3 Can I have an update on whats happened so far? Also when would you like me to join in!
9oRPa8v.png
So, so far we've had a border patrol, which found an eagles nest on the territory. Duskstar organized a patrol, which went out to deal with it. Both eagles are dead now, and the nest was destroyed. However, Redclaw, one of the warriors, was killed. The patrol is on its way back to camp now.

And you can jump in whenever - there will probably be a lot going on with the cats coming back.
So, so far we've had a border patrol, which found an eagles nest on the territory. Duskstar organized a patrol, which went out to deal with it. Both eagles are dead now, and the nest was destroyed. However, Redclaw, one of the warriors, was killed. The patrol is on its way back to camp now.

And you can jump in whenever - there will probably be a lot going on with the cats coming back.
is this where we post to rp or is there anther thread sorry I had to step away a few days due to real life and didn't see those posts with the eagles.
is this where we post to rp or is there anther thread sorry I had to step away a few days due to real life and didn't see those posts with the eagles.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36